[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you cope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: halfnhalf.png (178 KB, 294x282) Image search: [Google]
halfnhalf.png
178 KB, 294x282
How would you cope?
>>
suicide
finding another halfman qt and living together 5ever
sleeping, reading and writing all day, general escapism

I wonder how he poops... it must be involuntary because he has no sphincter. Heck, does he even have a full set of organs? Spooky stuff.
>>
>>28403408
>I wonder how he poops
the bag on the right
>>
Alcohol. Lots and lots and lots of alcohol.
>>
>>28403460
sheesh, you're dumb
>>
Would rather die 2bh

>>28403408
So... finding your other half?
>>
>videogames
>anime
EZ
would suck but not impossible
>>
find someone who's only the bottom half and become friends
>>
File: 1452735902249.png (116 KB, 816x587) Image search: [Google]
1452735902249.png
116 KB, 816x587
>>28404166
Who knew anyone on this board had a sense of humor
>>
>spend cripplebux to hire a manlet to carry me on his shoulders
>always wear a trenchcoat
>6'2 master race represent
>>
>>28403611
Yo dis post guuuuud
>>
>>28403460
W-what is the other bag for senpai?
>>
>>28403606
is that not a colostomy bag?
>>
>>28403361
Most hospitals have an official policy against attempting to save victims of bisection. Research shows that survival rates are so low and quality of life so poor for people who do survive, that ethics boards have decided it's unethical to keep people who have been bisected alive.
>>
>>28404599
he was bisected by the hospital, after being hit by a stray bullet
>>
>>28404414
That's where he ejaculates
>>
>>28404625
i know you're joking but he literally doesn't have any sexual organs
>>
>>28404620
I imagine it's different when you can ask the patient what their wishes are. If he's willing to live with bisection, then I guess it's ethical to do it. But when you've been cut in half by a train and wheeled unconscious into the emergency room, they have to make an ethical decision about whether to use heroic measures to save your life.
>>
File: nekopara_sleep.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nekopara_sleep.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>28404345
underrated

here have some sleepy catgirls
>>
What's the story behind this guy?

100% ground oregano
>>
>>28404858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8QtxIaTTpc
>>
>>28403361

no dick.... what a nightmare

I'd do benzos. Lots and lots of them. Other drugs too. Watch lots of movies while high as fuck. Degrade my mind into mush until the inevitable OD
>>
>>28404903

This just made me realize how insane transgenders are. I could care less about my legs or my asshole, but life without a dick? no. Insane
>>
>>28404900
Christ, amazing what modern medicine can do and pretty scary at the same time. I wonder if he even has functional kidneys.
>>
I never realized that such a thing is even medically impossible, that's quite astonishing.
>>
what's this guy's name? original comment senpai
>>
>this can actually happen to you

Christ, I hate reality sometimes
>>
I hope that technology advances fast enough so that he can have robot legs soon
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.