[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you understand why women were oppressed for so long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1426203071125.png (262 KB, 573x563) Image search: [Google]
1426203071125.png
262 KB, 573x563
>tfw you understand why women were oppressed for so long
>>
>>28403356
but normies don't and never will
>>
>>28403356

My english is bad she want to give him the money ?
>>
I would ask for a good chunk of that money, and then count myself lucky. 1.5m is enough for life.
>>
>>28403441
She was upset that she might have to give it back.
On the false rape charge.
That she took from the school.
And then sent an innocent man to prison for.
>>
>let bygones be bygones

could u possible be anymore normie when u say this?
>>
How much of her stolen 1.5m would you attempt to extort from her, /r9k/?
>>
did anything happen to that stupid bitch? I hope she got what was coming to her.
>>
>>28403356
women's suffrage was a mistake tbqh
>>
File: patches-large.jpg (83 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
patches-large.jpg
83 KB, 600x338
>You're still alive, I've said I'm sorry!
What did he mean by this, /r9k/?
>>
>>28403446
>>28403537
Fuck the 1.5m. Going to prison for 5 years as a minor because someone outright lied about you raping them? Sue the state, sue the school, sue her. Get way more than a couple million and press criminal charges on the bitch that sent you there.
>>
>>28403470

Thanks man.

Going to jail for nothing...
>>
>>28403356
Wow, this is the first time he actually dindu nuffin, hope she gets sued.
>>
>>28403356
>some woman do shit
>every women must pay
You're right.
>>
On April 12, 2013, the Long Beach Unified School District announced it was suing Wanetta Gibson for $2 million in an effort to recoup the $1.5 million she received, along with attorney's fees and punitive damages. On June 14, 2013, the school district won a $2.6 million judgment against Gibson, which includes the $750,000 settlement initially paid to her along with attorney's fees, interest, and $1 million in punitive damages
>>
>>28403797
Who gives a shit about the school? It's their fault the nigger went to jail for nothing. The nigger should have gotten that money and more, he was the victim, not the school.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.