[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck my life, end this suffering please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: plsno.png (10 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
plsno.png
10 KB, 247x204
>be me
>be a virgin, kissless one too
>I'm not an ugly guy, I'm like a decent looking guy that somedays you would look at and be like ''hey, he's kind of hot''
>be super timid and drop the spaghetti every time I talk to a girl
>go to a big anime convention
>meet a qt(not 3.14 but pretty cute) cosplaying a character that I like
>get the courage to walk up to her
>give her a light tap on the arm
>''Hey, your that character! awesome cosplay, you look pretty good!
>f-fuck I'm getting sweaty here comes spaghetti
>''Ok anon calm and collected''
>She thanks me
>''Thanks anon!'' *smiles*
>Oh fuck, shes cute
>''May I take a photo with you?
>Sure!
>''Oh shit, I've never done this before''
>She poses, resting her back on my arm
>(''ok anon please dont fuck this up with a shitty akward tension relief joke or some shit'')
>See the photo
>It doesnt show up
>shit.jpeg
>my smartphone is fucked up and the memory card is too, so that could be the cause
>''Hey, think I could take some more pictures with you? the photos dont seem to be appearing.
>''Of course!'' she says
>Take 3 more pictures
>>
>>28403118
Cont.
>Thank her, we talk for like 10 secs afterwards
>I say ''thank you'' and then I walk away
>why did I walk away?
>Notice she is lonely at the con, no one seemed to be with her
>was sad, thought the photos didnt actually load and I was just going to get a sad memory and regret
>mfw(surprised) the photos show up
>notice her big smile diminishing with each photo
>notice that my own smile was also fading away with each photo
>Me getting anxious caused that
>she probably got tired by the 3rd photo
>spend the rest of the day asking myself why was I such a little shit
>tfw no gf
>tfw I will never see here again

Tomorrow is the last day, maybe I'll see her again guys, but I wont have the courage to talk to her.

I'm fucking sad.
>>
>>28403128
Just do it. Ask her if she's alone and maybe you guys can group up
>>
>>28403400
You think so? I dont even know if she goes tomorrow and if she does, I'm still going with 2 more guys.

How should I go about it?
>>
>>28403118
>I AM TOTALLY SUFFERING DUE TO SOME GIRL I LIKE XDDDDD SO MUCH SUFFERING LIKE CRAWLING IN YM SKIN GUYS XDDDD END NOW XDDD SUFFFERR MORE.JPG XDDDD MARIO DOT COM XDDDD

fuck the hell off with your whining.
>>
>>28403541
This is a fucking green text story dude, this is more ''dramatic'' for the story effect.
Still feel bad, fuck off now with your shit.
>>
>>28403493
Bro I had the same dilemma at anime central last year and I regret it to this day. Your friends might impede because if you ask her to tag along in your group she might develop a crush on your friend. On the other hand, you can hang with her for a while and go back to your friends. Just let them in on the game plan. Dude if you don't say anything now, you'll never get the chance later. The worst she can say is no, and there are tons of qts at conventions.
Talk to her about which anime she likes, what she bought at the con, and buy lunch for yourself and her. No sarcasm, I have 100% faith in you and please avenge my failure through your success. I believe in you dude
>>
>>28403602
Holy fuck anon thank you so much, this gave me the motivation to do it, I'm with you on this buddy, I'll do my best for me and you, thanks for the motivation.

Inb4 her not appearing tomorrow at all.
>>
File: 1456333724187.jpg (92 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456333724187.jpg
92 KB, 600x800
>>28403683
Just don't chicken out last minute, no matter what your anxiety tells you to do. This chick had a skin tight suit, an amazing body, was shorter than me, and had these cute red frame glasses. I'm so mad I missed my chance, but maybe this year will change for both of us, friend. Even if she doesn't show up, don't give up on the cosplay cuties.
Anytime brother, I wish you the best of luck and have fun!!
>>
File: 1460984471273.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460984471273.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>28403683
Threads like this always make me feel good. Best of luck to you anon i really hope you make it.
>>
>>28403918
What exactly makes you feel better?
Seeing that you are in a better position boosting your ego or something?
Just curious.

And thank you for the good luck, I hope I can make it too..
>>
>>28404018
I just like seeing fellow robots making it, i am in no way in a better position.
>>
>>28404240
Oh, sorry for my assumption then, yeah I can understand what you mean.
It really sucks, besides these sort of events how do I meet new people?
No school or uni or whatever, living in a shitty place, how di I go out and find a SO?
The time goes by and nothing changes due to my anxiety and many many of us here are like this and some even much worse.

It's really shitty...
>>
>>28404289
Yeah, its fine. I can't really help you in the people department im in the same situation really, i really just try to go outside, be it jogging, going out to resturants, coffee shops, stuff like that, havent had much luck though, its hard to talk to people and even harder to keep in touch once you've actually made friends.

I dont know man, i hope we all make it someday.
>>
>>28405056
I hope so.. never lose hope I guess.
I should get some rest instead of keep thinking about this.

Lets see how tomorrow goes, best of luck for the both of us.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.