[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressed? Mentally unwell? Just a bad day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 300x300
Post your Skype username and I'll talk to you. It doesn't have to be about your problems in particular. Whatever kind of outlet you need I'll provide.
>>
b-but...I'm shy :'(
>>
>>28403197
Then sit in your shit, you sad sap.
>>
>>28403254
Not me

>>28403197
Being shy is perfectly fine Anon
>>
If this is the same OP as the last time then they are a swell person. Also ARE YOU A GRIL OR NOT
>>
>>28403568
I have seven dicks and four vaginas desu
>>
File: konane.jpg (64 KB, 638x466) Image search: [Google]
konane.jpg
64 KB, 638x466
>>28403056
>talk once
>never talk with them again

Not my fault that you don't respond back you cunt
How the fuck am I supposed to start another conversation when the last one ended in the middle of one
>>
>>28403873
Try saying "hi" anon. I dunno if you're referring to me but I juggle people and a lot of them only need help with one immediate thing, plus I make sure to be the last one to respond.
>>
okay.
twocentipedes
>>
>>28403873
>How the fuck am I supposed to start another conversation

Ask them what's up? Jeez man
>>
>>>/soc/ ree norman ect sage blah blah

I don't really wanna be here anymore
>>
>>28404238
This isn't a cam or a meetup thing though
>>
>>28404256
Skype threads belong on /soc/, it's camming. Social threads should not be here, it's full of empty boring people who thrive off of meaningless chitchat. Mods should delete these threads.

I made a Skype thread once way back and was shocked to see how much shit I got for it, but then I saw the shit that gathered in the group and I realized how right they were, how wrong I was.

Sage
>>
>>28404189
reeeee this norman didn't respond to me and won't talk to me reee
>>
>>28404335
It's not a group chat thread either, this thread is for robots who want to talk about their problems. Sorry that you think the thread sucks my man
>>
>>28403056
Know who you are and you are over doing it. Try to find someone who wants to help you. You deserve it. You need it.
>>
shitty coder

add me, cannibal2021
>>
>>28403056
can you do email anon? sorry for inconvenience
>>
>>28404435
I appreciate it. I'm trying to improve by helping people first. If you really do know me I won't mind if you message me with the same thing.

>>28404478
Adding you but I have to go soon

>>28404674
Yes I can
>>
>>28404788
[email protected]
thanks
>>
>>28404896
throwaway* my bad
>>
>>28403056
Mine is AnotherWorthlessRobot
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.