[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you date a girl with BPD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Mirai-nikki-gasai-yuno.jpg (125 KB, 650x795) Image search: [Google]
Mirai-nikki-gasai-yuno.jpg
125 KB, 650x795
Will you date a girl with BPD?
>>
Yes it would remind me of my mom. Not in a sexual way. I just miss her a lot
>>
Yeah I would if she were attractive and worked to keep it under control rather than just spiraling out on tantrums constantly.

I'd put up with the occasional tantrum as long as they're not constant.
>>
no

>constant tantrums and probably resorts to substance abuse

only setting yourself up to lose
>>
>>28402814
idk she might offer a unique perspective on a lot of things about myself i hadnt thought about before

>>28402941
So she wont bitch at me about the small amount of recreational drugs i do that has ruined my past relationship.

Sure yeah
>>
you idiots realize there's no such thing, right?
it's just doctors making excuses for crazy bitches
>>
I have NPD so I think it would work.
>>
Of course I would.
It's not like I have a chance to.
>>
It actually makes me feel good knowing that most people don't know what borderline really means.

Anyway, no. It's going to end in her cheating. There's really no way around that.
>>
>>28403013

What is "crazy"?
>>
>>28402814
yes but i'd have to figure out how to manipulate her into keeping the active high logic on she wouldn't cuck the shit out of me pham
>>
>>28402814
Been there, done that. I'd do it again, too, I'm just self-destructive like that. We can slam dope and cut eachother, bbgrl.
>>
>>28403203
i have bpd and bp1 can confirm self destructive relationships are best
>>
>>28402814
I have.
It was... unpleasant.
>>
>>28402814
>a girl with BPD
So every girl?
>>
>>28402814
If the case was extreme then definitely not. If she just barely met diagnostic criteria but still seemed generally reasonable I might.
>>
Yes, but only if she's not the kind that uses cheating as her emotional crutch. I can deal with the explosive mood swings and cuntishry, but I'd at least need her to be loyal.
>>
nope

those people are awful

grew up with one as a guardian

never could predict when she'd go off, and what about
and they're so vicious, they destroy your self-esteem and sense of self-worth
>>
File: 12543883554543334.jpg (79 KB, 677x282) Image search: [Google]
12543883554543334.jpg
79 KB, 677x282
>>28402814
There's no such thing, just bunch of made up words to cover women being promiscuous whores with dubious "characters" trying to avoid consequences of their actions.
>>
i have bpd so yeah we'd be a great couple
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 350x263
>>28402814
No, I feel bad for whoever wants to date me. Some days I want to do everything in the world, so happy and excited, but some days I have a hard time getting through the day without feeling hopeless.

Sure the positive days are great, but don't want to drag anyone down when I'm so depressed that I don't want to talk to anyone or do anything.
>>
>>28402814
Already did that. Never again. Fucker's will cheat without so much as a moment's hesitation. Stay well away from people with cluster b disorders.
>>
>>28403635
this tbqh fampai

As long as she /actually/ likes me and is loyal, I'd be willing to date any girl I found attractive

it's a shame one of those criteria will never be met though
>>
>>28403792
It sounds like you're bipolar, not bpd
>>
>>28403967
it can be similar and often if your either you can be misdiagnosed.
>>
>implying "normal" women aren't bad enough

No thanks.
>>
>>28403792
be my gf

original comment
>>
>>28402814
Always, Im used to these situations
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.