[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normalfags from school invited me to hang out with them today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>normalfags from school invited me to hang out with them today
>told them I had other plans
>am really just shitposting on this Samoan coin-collecting forum like I do every other Saturday
>tfw I might have blown my chance at finally having friends
>>
>>28402594
You made your bed, now Iie in it.
>>
My "friends" harass me about going to the stupid bible study group every week on Saturday after I work 50 hours a week and I just want to sit here and get drunk
>>
I do exactly the same thing and don't understand why
>manage to infiltrate group of normies using meme humour
>finally get invited to gathering
>looking forward to it for ages
>get anxious as fuck on the day
>ummm... something came up I won't be able to make it sorry
>spend the rest of the night feeling lonely and regretting my decision
>they never invite me out again after that
>>
File: 1459360311705.jpg (66 KB, 551x442) Image search: [Google]
1459360311705.jpg
66 KB, 551x442
I did this to myself last night
>last week of uni
>get invited to party
>say I'm gonna go
>person calls me 5 times
>I just lay in my dorm staring at the ceiling until 6am
What a fucking life. Couldn't be any more dead
>>
>>28402594
you will never leave this place.. you were born here and you will die in r9k
>>
>>28402633
I did this, and after hanging out twice I just never showed up again, and they quit texting me.
>>
>>28402594
>>normalfags from school invited me to hang out with them today

Normie fucking scum. I hope you learned your goddamn lesson.
>>
wow you guys deserve everything bad
>>
>>28402945
>straw man fallacy
>>
I have the same thing. I have like three friends and a bunch of associates from one of my friends whos pretty normie. He always tries to invite me to stuff. I always came up with excuses when it was stuff like gatherings with his normie friends though, so they stopped. He still makes the effort to invite me to the smaller gatherings though, so I accept them because I feel anyone else would have just cut contact. It's the most I can do.

They are pretty fun, I mostly just stick with the people I know. Anything else I say no to.
>>
It just makes me feel bad because I read stories here of people's friends just constantly ignoring them, and we get invited to stuff and end up saying no at the last second. Seems like we take it for granted. Because I know with each decline they get more deflated.
>>
>>28402633
>america
kek
>>
>>28404020
>worshipping allah
>>
the only way to get friends is to say yes to every invite, no matter how much you don't want to

>even if you don't want to be friends with them it's good practice for hanging out and being normal in social situations
>>
>>28404058
This. Also, if you are in business management like me, you need to regularly to this to move up. You must create and perfect your normie mask and wear it always. Only let it down in sweet solitude.
>>
>>28402594
>>28402667
>>28402720
Why don't you just say yes and go you fucking retards?

Stupid beta cucks
>>
>>28404153
you are a normie 2bh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.