[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /r9k/ exists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: new.jpg (93 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
93 KB, 1400x1200
How can I prove that you all aren't a fragment of my imagination?
There is no way that there is so many people with so many things in common with me. So many ridiculously contrived and strange problems that most people will never understand. When I go outside its impossible to find a single Robot. /r9k/ only exists when I'm inside my room. Am I still alive?
>>
>he goes out

will you idiots fuck OFF already?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x519
>>28402517
>should I buy the blue shirt or the purple shirt?
>>
You're literally saying you don't encounter people that avoid interaction - and wonder about it.
>>
I know one robot who actually lives in my community. He phone posts when he goes out on walks. Wears over-ear red headphones.
>>
>>28402517
You're simply not smart enough to imagine an entire board.
>>
>/r9k/
>robot9000
>r9k is literally a bot pretending to be "over 9000" people

It goes deeper than /r9k/, OP. But I don't think it's your imagination.
>>
File: image.png (75 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75 KB, 220x200
>>28402517

should we invent a signal to show we are robots without attracting attention from normies? I think its possible.

something that no one does ever, but isn't too weird.
>>
>>28402517
I have the exact same feelings as you which I realize will probably only exacerbate the problem but if you read it in the right mindset you'll realize that others do feel this way.

I'm not the exact same as you, I don't really agree with anything this board says, but I'm still convinced that this is my personal purgatory/everyone is part of a collective conscious. You might be schizoid, you definitely spend too much time thinking inwardly. Talk to someone about your problems Anon.
>>
>>28402517

The ONLY way we perceive our reality is through "imagination" via consciousness, so essentially you can't prove we AREN'T based through fragmented imagination.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>everywan is actually myself
>>
>>28402612
All robots had pencil leads stabbed on their wrists when they were kids.

Same with that black haired girl who stared you at a distance for like 10 second but you haven't forgotten despite the years.

This is proof that we are all one. We share the same soul.
>>
File: Et tu.jpg (204 KB, 1466x1050) Image search: [Google]
Et tu.jpg
204 KB, 1466x1050
>>28402612
What should it be, we can't just drop spaghetti everywhere without somebody noticing something is off.
>>
>>28402612
wear pepe t-shirts xD

Just kidding. I think it'd be cool. Maybe something like having a certain geometric shape written on your hand, or something to do with shoelaces. Can't do the handkerchief thing because then everyone will just think you're gay, but something similar might work. Like wearing a fanny pack with a certain symbol on it...
>>
>>28402704
This is actually a good one

We could all superficially injure ourselves in a specific way in a specific location

Nobody could call you "weird" because where you get hurt isn't your fault.
>>
>>28402711
>>28402719
If you think you see a robot in public, walk up to them and say "domo arigato". If they're a robot they then respond "Mr Roboto" and put their hand up to their chin like Pepe. If they're a normie and ask "What?" then you just say "Like the song dude haha" and moonwalk away
>>
>>28402704
>All robots had pencil leads stabbed on their wrists when they were kids.
what are you talking about? I demand an explanation.
I have pencil lead in my wrist and elbow too. never met anyone who had them
>>
Here: ask us something only you would know, and if we can't answer then we aren't a figment of your imagination
>>
>>28402612
I think we already do...
>>
>>28402517

Now do you remember ? Who you are ?
>>
>>28402960
Whenever I do this I get a response that seems like it's personally relevant, but could also mean something else. Like there's a meaning disguised behind another meaning and even though it seems obvious, you can't truly know for certain and it doesn't truly constitute proof.
>>
>>28402960
Am I still a virgin?
>>
>>28402960
my subconscious only wishes to fuck me over, it knows better than to fall for that
>>
File: 1462655965298.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1462655965298.png
1 MB, 919x720
I wish i wasn't real, then maybe this suffering would have a purpose
>>
File: 1440823947514.jpg (24 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1440823947514.jpg
24 KB, 500x281
>>28402974
No
It's something bad, isn't it?
>>
>>28402798
>robot in public
Where do you think you are, you fucking normie?
>>
>>28402593
what a fucking edgelord
>>
>>28402974
I'm Big Robot and you are too
No, he's the two of us, together
>>
you should get out the house sometime you sperg
>>
>>28403839

Carry that with you, wherever you go
>>
>>28402612
>implying real robots want to interact with others in person
>>
>>28402517
We could arrange a meet up and I would kick you in the balls when we meet. That should be some really real experience for you, good sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 272x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 272x362
>>28402798
>moonwalk away
Id love to see that tbo, good banter famalam
>>
>live in shabby appartment complex with parents
>almost no guys my age around (22)
>except for this mysterious ethnic kid, also 20 something
>often bump in to him when I've been out for walks at odd times
>never seen him speak to someone else
>always wear shades and too big clothes
>feels like we have an unspoken connection everytime we go past eachother
Pretty sure he's a robot. Haven't spoken to him but you can almost tell it.
>>
>>28404102

Love that unspoken connectivity feel.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.