[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say you had a girl your age who would do anything you told her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Say you had a girl your age who would do anything you told her to do, as long as you reward her with affection and acceptanceven because she is so insecure. She is too physically unappealing for you to want to have sex with her. But somehow, she is popular with all of the other people your age. Given these circumstances, what would you have her do for you?
>>
Improve herself and motivate me to do the same probably
>>
housework
blowjobs
pretty much just be my slave
>>
>>28402484
Nice image of Madotsuki. I fucking love Yumi Nikki.
>>
>>28402484
Introduce me to her network of friends and find some people I click with and finally have a group of cool friends. I would try to help her with her insecurities, and when she was more independent and I didn't think she'd mind I'd have her play matchmaker for me and try to find me a girlfriend.

Although for someone like her to be too physically unappealing for me to want to have sex with her, she'd probably have to be so unappealing that I wouldn't even want to spend much time with her, so I don't know if I quite buy this scenario.

Actually, maybe I'd go the other direction with it and have her support me and take care of me. Surely shed love a captive source of affection and acceptance, and as long as she was willing to give me the same in return I think I'd be pretty happy making her-- and opening up to her-- the focus of my life. I think that's what I most want: to be able to build a relationship in which I can be emotionally vulnerable. Not really sure if it's possible but I want to try.
>>
Cuddle, play video games with me, talk to me about her thoughts and feelings
>>
>>28402484
>She is too physically unappealing for you to want to have sex with her

Literally impossible
spend a couple months plowing her, playing vidya together, and getting high all the time, then double suicide.
>>
>>28402484
I would tell her to bear my child as I cum deeply into her womb.
>>
>>28402484
>she is popular
>she is insecure
Couldn't trust her.
>>
>>28402484
Tell her to kill me because i'm too much of a pussy to do it myself.
>>
>>28403393
This. If she'll do anything for acceptance and affection then she's easily manipulated by anyone. Unless she's somehow decided I and I alone am the one she trusts, but that's a little hard to believe, particularly given that she's popular with so many people.
>>
>>28403393

This.

I've been in this exact situation with a few girls before. Always a conspiracy somewhere...
>>
>>28403393
This.
I've been down this road before, it doesn't matter what you do for her or what you say to her, it's never enough.
>>
File: rachel-jeantel.jpg (11 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
rachel-jeantel.jpg
11 KB, 384x216
OP here. She looks like this, only worse. I appreciate everyone's responses.
>>
>>28403832
Will she jump off a bridge if I tell her to? Or can I pimp her out? Actually I just never want to see her again. I wouldn't even ask for her to work for me remotely then wire me money. She's that hideous.
>>
>>28402484

>associating with females

I'd just tell her to get away from me like the whore slut that she is
>>
>>28403393
>>28403473
>>28403640

OP
She is very extroverted, and people just generally seem to like her. She goes to mode parties than I do. But for some reason she really took an attachment to me, fell madly in love with me, and thanks I "get" her. I'm not sure if other people's friendships towards her are real or fake, but I don't think anyone would have the patience to keep up an act as long as she's had friends
>>
>>28402484
I'd probably tell her to buy me shit, then allow me to get rid of my virginity because it's a pain to have it and finally dump her because I can't stand girls like her. I want to act as close as a roastie would just for curiosity's sake.
>>
>>28403933
OP
Under the right circumstances, she probably would. She's attempted suicide may times before, and tells me I'm one of the reasons she keeps on going. Keep in mind I never asked for any of this. So if one day I called her our to meet me somewhere, getting her hopes up, and I told her that she is trash and she shold never speak to me again, I'd be surprised if she didn't jump into the nearest moving car
>>
>>28404098
>attempted suicide many times before
She'd probably just confide in her friends

and by confide in her friends I mean get drunk and sleep with someone

That's how females work
>>
jesus christ get a grip on reality and stop watching anime
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.