[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first day of work >making harmless small talk with normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: urweird.gif (999 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
urweird.gif
999 KB, 500x225
>first day of work
>making harmless small talk with normie coworker
>tells me "you're kind of weird bro..."

Should I report him or let it slide? I don't wanna look like a bitch but FUCK it irritated me. I didn't do anything that was /r9k/ tier. Just talked about where we were from and other stupid shit.
>>
>>28402412
>Should I report him

And you wonder why he thought you were weird.
>>
>>28402412
I would just wait util you're conversing with him again around your manager and just loudly bring that remark up like "OH YEAH, LIKE THAT ONE TIME YOU CALLED ME WEIRD AT WORK." But honestly I would just let it go.
>>
>>28402412
Normies have built-in weirdness detectors that can detect autism at 50 paces. There's nothing you could have done anon.
>>
>>28402693
What he said. It's imperative for the advancement of their social status that they identify and ostracize any abnormals.
>>
File: 1414180493514.png (236 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1414180493514.png
236 KB, 500x281
Nah. Don't be a faggot. If that's the only thing he's said to you, it's hardly a big deal. Would you rather be told "Wow, you're so normal and typical!"

If it really bothers you, start to figure out what your other coworkers are like and align yourself with them, so that you may begin to ostracize him for very small slights.
>>
>>28402412
Reporting him would be the worst thing to do.
>>
>>28402412
>report him
For what, hurting your feelings?
>>
>>28402412
I'm gonna be real with you OP. You should report him, but don't say what he said. That would look bad on you.

Instead, buy a star of David necklace, talk to HR and say that he's been making antisemitic remarks and that you don't feel comfortable working with him.
>>
did it hurt yo wittle feeewings you sensitive wittle wagecuck
>>
What would the point be in reporting him?

I spoke with a normie (no prior connection) for about 10 minutes and they called me "disturbed.

But guess what? It doesn't fucking matter, just know that you've left them thinking about you.
>>
>>28402412
Honesty op most normies don't tell someone they are weird on their face so this person seems a little defensive or insecure themselves. Just let it go everyone is weird in their own way just embrace it. Don't think people feel Donald Trump is weird? But does he care? No he just does his own thing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.