[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easiest way to kill yourself at home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 168x300) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 168x300
Easiest way to kill yourself at home?
>>
Bump

(original comment)
(original text)
>>
>>28402349
By staying on /r9k/.

You're slowly but easily dying.
>>
>>28402349
you just posted it
>>
If you're serious about it, buy a pellet gun, call the cops and tell them there's someone with a gun in your house. Death by police is the only way to ensure you die. Shooting yourself would just cause brain injury and you'd live forever as a vegetable.
>>
>>28402349
Live a long and fulfilling life and die of old age in your sleep, surrounded by your loved ones.
>>
>>28402349
Running your car in a closed garage supposedly works.
>>
Any ideas how to do it? Too retarded to tie a noose
>>
Ways to make hanging self as peacefully as possible?
>>
>>28403233
>just cause brain injury
Not with a 12 gauge
>>
Drinking random assortment of chemicals from under the sink. Hanging. Diving face first off the roof. Torching the place. And OD-ing?
>>
Jump in to interstate traffic off a bridge. Jump in front of a train. Fill bath with water and electrocute yourself. Or like that other guy said drink bleach or some shit.

Like how fucking retarded do you have to be not figure out how to take your life?
>>
>>28402349
why don't you help others instead of killing yourself. just my opinion brother.
>>
>>28403928

You don't need a fucking noose, just use a belt.
>>
File: ace.png (351 KB, 483x640) Image search: [Google]
ace.png
351 KB, 483x640
>>28403309
mechengineer here.
it doesn't work anymore, cars have much better combustion and produce less carbonmonoxide, which is what kills you.
>>
File: courage wolf 3.gif (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
courage wolf 3.gif
51 KB, 400x400
>buy a gun
>find the guy who you would define as scum of the earth
>pimp, drug dealer, etc...
>shoot him
the most dangerous man in the world is the one with nothing to lose
>>
>>28405508
How's your wife's son, Anon?
>>
>>28404876
>drinking random assortment of chemicals from under the sink
No.
>hanging
Yes.
>diving face first off the roof
If the building is more than 10 stories, yes.
>torching the place
No.
>od-ing
No, unless you've planned it out and know exactly what you're doing. Don't just chug a bottle of Tylenol and Aspirin.
>>
Find black people and call them niggers. You probably don't even have to do that. Just walk around in the ghetto. They'll kill you for not respecting them and their tribal culture.
>>
>>28402349

Belt, door and chair. Put belt around your neck. Thread belt strap through the top of the door frame. Close the door, kick the chair away.

100% will work, you don't even have to learn how to tie a knot.
>>
>>28407034

Just eyeball them for a few seconds. They will probably bust out their gats and blast you right there. They don't care about prison time. Long term planning is alien to them.
>>
File: 1462570177115.png (1 KB, 173x153) Image search: [Google]
1462570177115.png
1 KB, 173x153
>>28406857
It's
>believe in the me that believes in you
you dumb fuck nigger cunt bastard virgin bitch.
>>
>>28407264
>dumb nigger bastard virgin bitch
>mechanical engineer
>white
>married parents
>barely got it in
>male
i'm still depressed like the rest of you but you're wrong
>>
I have it in my head that THE best way to die is to stab a knife into your heart. It'd be the fastest way to bleed out and I'm sure you'd go into shock pretty fast.

Only catch is that you need to grow huge balls to plunge the knife all the way in properly.
>>
File: 1428631408284.png (252 KB, 856x2456) Image search: [Google]
1428631408284.png
252 KB, 856x2456
>>28402349
Tourniquet? Here's a pic from another thread
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.