[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking selfish bitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: angry.jpg (8 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
8 KB, 208x250
>Be me, highschool senior a few months ago
>Have no friends in my class
>80% of my class are females
>Our teacher gives us a group project
>Everyone is getting into groups
>No one wants to group with me
>My teacher has to group me with 4 girls to whom I never speak
>The girls don't want me involved in the project, so they do all of it without me and without telling me anything about it
>A few months later when the project was done the teacher blamed me for taking advantage of the girls and letting them do all the work
>Got an F, while the girls got A and B grades.
>My highschool diploma is probably going to be fucked only because of that though I'm a better student than half of those bitches.
>>
why didnt you tell the teacher they wouldnt let you do anything? was little baby faggot too scared to speak up?
>>
>>28402279
>senior
Doubt it with the way you talk. MODS!
>>
>>28402351
hes talks like a manchild, doesnt mean hea underaged
>>
>>28402316
Unfortunately I was, my teacher is a tough motherfucker and those girls looked at me with such hostility I thought they'd kick me out of the group if I said something.
>>
>>28402351
I'm not a native English speaker and I don't live in an English speaking country.
>>
>>28402407
nah, on top of the fact that it's common knowledge that 90% of people claiming to be HS seniors are actually underage and just saying that, there's also the fact that no hs senior would really give a shit at this point.
>>
>>28402443
is it too late to say anything now?
>>
>>28402443
see everyone, this is evolution in action

meanwhile if anon would have stuck up for himself when the teacher tried to fuck him over he might have gotten a better deal out of life.

survival of the fittest
>>
>>28402486
Yea, there's nothing I can do to change the grade.
>>
Females suck, the best way to play the game is not to play with the likes of them. At least this is a learning experience op
>>
File: keanubadangle_3023544c.jpg (144 KB, 460x692) Image search: [Google]
keanubadangle_3023544c.jpg
144 KB, 460x692
Sounds like you fucked up by being a meek fuck. You let the girls take the wheel when you should of asserted your self as a fellow student.

Why wouldn't the teacher accept anything less. She doesn't want to see some one sit back even if you are a beta fuck up that won't talk to girls.

In the real world you are going to have to collaborate with people you don't like. Be a man next time.
>>
>>28402279
Try yelling at them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.