[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you get on NEETbux, robots? > Be me, have Asperger's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: yummy sandwich.png (147 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
yummy sandwich.png
147 KB, 507x338
How did you get on NEETbux, robots?

> Be me, have Asperger's and OCD.
> I get the same thing for lunch every day from my local Jimmy John's sandwich shop:
> Bacon (the base sandwich is a BLT)
> Cucumbers
> LIGHT lettuce (I cannot believe how some normies can eat so much lettuce. Do you even taste your meat?)
> LIGHT mayonnaise (I used to get EXTRA mayonnaise but both of my pairs of shorts were getting too tight so I had to cut some fats out of my diet)
> NO tomatoes (They are the yuckiest food and I have never even touched a tomato since I turned 18)
> Pickle, on the side. Cut into quarters.
> Save my receipts day after day until I have about 100 of them. (I had 102).
> Laminate them all and put them, in order, into a binder.
> Show up at my NEETbux appointment and they immediately diagnose me as unfit to function, I don't even have to speak to the normies at the office, since I wore my nametag!

It was that simple for me, /r9k/. Help your fellow aspiring-NEETs out and post how you convinced the NEETbux authorities that you deserve it!
>>
>>28402263
you're not fooling them if you literally have those things.

And I have major depression. I asked my doctor if I qualified for disability and she's like "oh yes, without a doubt you'll be approved"

Now I sit here with my neetbux hoping every 15 minutes a plane will crash into my building and kill me.
>>
>>28402263
>not ordering the Pepe
>>
>>28402263
i wish i was autistic

you people have no sense of shame thats how you're able to do stuff like this, being autistic is like playing life on easy mode. i cant stand being looked down upon even though i know im a pathetic fuck, i'd probably kill myself afterwards if i ever attempted this.
>>
>>28402263
Just spastically flap your arms bro.
>>
File: 1435017218880.jpg (1 MB, 1610x2071) Image search: [Google]
1435017218880.jpg
1 MB, 1610x2071
Here's a pretty good comprehensive guide on how to attain neetbux.
>>
>>28402384
One of these days when I'm feeling silly I will order a Pepe with no ham and add bacon! Great NEET mischief idea, anon.
>>
>>28402263
>>28402392

I'm not lucky enough to have an excuse for free money and I ran out of GBP and my mom kicked me out.

I was literally homeless for awhile and now living in government housing with a bunch of druggie fucking junkie scumbags.

I just joined the military because it's my only option. Tried to wagecuck but of the literally almost 50 places I applied to only 2 of them called back, got 1 one interview, and no further calls. Seriously, even MCDONALDS didn't give me a call back.

I guess I'll see you guys when I get out of RTC
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.