[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never experience teenage love I just want you to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1444965221764.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1444965221764.png
830 KB, 792x792
>you will never experience teenage love
I just want you to really think in depth about this feel
>>
I did. Problem was she didn't love me back and I completely humiliated myself in front of the entire school. Good times
>>
Good

Teenagers, especially women, are the most disgusting human beings on the planet
>>
File: 0.jpg (211 KB, 703x937) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
211 KB, 703x937
>>28402186
>approached a girl when i was 13
>I got BTFO to another universe
>basically made one of her roastie friends tell me that she's not interested
>never been interested in a girl or a relationship since then
>pic is mfw i got proxy-friendzoned
>>
File: 1454622028451.jpg (44 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1454622028451.jpg
44 KB, 480x640
>>28402186

>Be 22
>Meet this 18 year old
>Shes still technically a teen
>TFW get to experience teenage love.
>>
File: weeboofrog.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
weeboofrog.png
367 KB, 800x800
>>28402211
>she didn't love me back
My entire romantic life in one sentence
>>
>>28402616
that's not what it means
you're just an old guy creeping on youngsters
>>
>>28402530
The exact same thing happened to me.

Years later I saw her in a grocery store when we were both 21 and she acted offended that I didn't say hi to her. So I told her she was bothering me (the same thing her friend told me) and to get out of my way lmao.
>>
>>28402864
you fucking buzzkill
>>
>be 24 now
>walk by 11 year old girl
>think about this threads
>laugh to myself when she is pregnant or STD ridden
>glad it only happen once and it was awful

I still feel bad knowing what you robots say about lolicon
>>
May could have, but i was not really in love with her, while she was with me. Why is beyond me to this day, 4 years later
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.