[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be dat boi oh shit waddup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1462560260745.gif (83 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1462560260745.gif
83 KB, 312x390
>be dat boi
oh shit waddup
>>
twitch fag EleGiggle
>>
Check my doubles and don't forget em
>>
>>28402116
this isn't a twitch meme
>>
LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE
GO BACK TO >>>/b/ FAGGOTS
>>
>>28401884
So beautiful, so gracile, but where does he pedal to? When does it end?
Truly a meme to behold.
Truly a meme to ponder.
Dat boi, his spectacular proportions and his bike riding prowess leave all who have the pleasure of witnessing him In awe.
Wherever this meme shall go, wherever he shall travel, all shall be smitten by his beauty.

I hope to one day be like him. To one day inspire all to remark upon seeing me, "OH SHIT! WADDUP?"
>>
LOL XDDD A CYCLING FROGGY???? HOW BHAAAAAW Nyaa?
>>
>>28402307
The longer I look at this the more questions I get, and then I notice his face. His empty, expressionless face. He just pedals, but there's no joy in it, he does it like he has to. I don't even know where he's going. Maybe he doesn't either. He just pedaIs and pedals and pedals with the same face, devoid of all emotion or expression. I almost feel like the frog is psychotic, or like he has lost all feeling inside and is riding off into the distance until he's too tired so he can drop down and die of exhaustion. There's a lot of horrible emptiness inside this frog and it gives me bad vibes. If anything, this frog is the embodiment of /r9k/
>>
SAW IT ON twittER!!! famalAm!!!!xD
where is the frog going? Lol?haahhaha :D
>>
>tfw the side bitch aint starting up and then you and your nigga looka each other like them hoes when ayy and then the dat boi oh shit wadup
>>
File: smug.png (20 KB, 356x474) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
20 KB, 356x474
>>28402165
You cant escape dat boi. He be coming where we calling. Oh shit!!!
>>
File: day9.jpg (79 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
day9.jpg
79 KB, 400x330
>>28402535
blew mmy mind there breaauuyoh
>>
>>28402535
>>>28402307
>The longer I look at this the more questions I get, and then I notice his face. His empty, expressionless face. He just pedals, but there's no joy in it, he does it like he has to. I don't even know where he's going. Maybe he doesn't either. He just pedaIs and pedals and pedals with the same face, devoid of all emotion or expression. I almost feel like the frog is psychotic, or like he has lost all feeling inside and is riding off into the distance until he's too tired so he can drop down and die of exhaustion. There's a lot of horrible emptiness inside this frog and it gives me bad vibes. If anything, this frog is the embodiment of /r9k/
I'm saving that for future dat boi threads.
>>
>>28403407
I should stop posting on my phone.
>>
>>28403407
Actually I took that from another dat boi thread, it is not mine.If you look closely I changed the word pedals, to pedaIs , I've put an i instead of l to avoid the robot.
>>
I was dat boi in high school. This post is unironic.
>>
>>28401884
Ur a living meme
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nassi_IM8nI here he comes
>>
>>28404770
A ring ding ding ding ding
A Ring Ding Ding Dingdemgdemg
Ring ding
Baa-Baa

Ring ding ding ding ding
A Ring Ding Ding Dingdemgdemg
a Bram ba am baba weeeeeee
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.