[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodbye Space Robots ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 11146115.jpg (67 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
11146115.jpg
67 KB, 500x521
Today, I had possibly the best day of my life. I don't really got myself a girlfriend, but I can no longer call myself a robot.

So this is my goodbye to you. Because today I...
Showed dominance in front of a pack of Chads, they backed off
Flirted playfully with a qt and she liked it, I got a date
Helped a robot to gain some confidence and get him back on track

I don't know what to feel. I'm happy, but I'm also sad for you anon. If we met for real, I won't ignore you.
>>
File: 1458403965951.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1458403965951.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>28401717
at least you made it, proving that it's possible for any of us

Godspeed OP, keep it up, but never forget we were here when the other left you
>>
>Not flirting with a qt boy
Bye i guess
>>
>>28401717
Just remember that you might feel good right now, but life has its ups and downs unless you're filthy fucking rich. Just stay level headed. Good luck.
>>
>>28401717

Don't jump to conclusions too quickly, I made that mistake and it ruined me.

I used to have everything. Now I'm here and I think about ending myself everyday. Don't take everything for granted, your dream can shatter in a matter of seconds.
>>
File: 1461187476229.png (295 KB, 670x700) Image search: [Google]
1461187476229.png
295 KB, 670x700
>>28401756
>it's possible for any of us

That's not true and you know it.
>>
>>28401717
If all goes right we won't see you again. If it all goes wrong we'll still be waiting here for you to feel with.
>>
>>28401717
Farewell op, just remember who you once were, don't be like Chad Pepe in the images. And if you ever feel kicked down, we're always here for you. Our arms are always open, and are hugs are tight
sometimes too tight
Hope the world treats you well guy, be careful out there, I've heard scary things about the real world
>>
>>28401756
>>28401772
>>28401914
You all deserve to feel that way too anon. You're a human being.

>>28401819
I won't forget your advice. I just got myself a good job, but I'm starting really low, and not just-1-million-loan-low more like 1-meal-a-day-low

>>28401887
Warning witnessed. I just meant that my vision of the world has changed, not that I have a perfect life. At least now, I know how to take on life opportunities. And saddly, I already experienced that terrible pattern. One minute I was almost holding a girl's hand, the next my grandfather (my only family) went into coma.

>>28401969
>>28401972
You are too kind for this world anon, already inclined to forgive my pretentious claim, too pure.

I wish you the best, all of you.
Adrenalin rushing in your veins.
Butterflies in your stomach.
Compassion in your heart.
>>
>>28401717
YOU'LL BE BACK FAGGOT
>>
>>28402217
Sorry to make you feel that way anon.
>>
>>28402174
Dont fumble op, think about the future, but don't overthink your actions, let it flow. Usually this advice won't work for us, but you seem to be getting the hang of it, don't let it go, but don't let it get to your head, maybe update us on your progress every once in a while eh? Stay redpilled friend
>>
>>28401717
We all win the lottery once, it's a universal law.
Some win a gf, some money, some confidence, some win by getting out of despair etc.
Still holding my ticket, not sure what I'll win but I better win soon as I'm tired of waiting.
>>
File: 1462410644844.jpg (156 KB, 1273x716) Image search: [Google]
1462410644844.jpg
156 KB, 1273x716
>>28401717
Bitch ass nigga, that what everybody say but you gone be back though, without the squad nigga ain't shit
>>
>>28402267
and I'm sorry you're delusional enough to disbelieve me
>>
>>28402267
>he thinks it is a meme

that sentence is reality anon. see you again.

we'll always be here.
>>
>>28402348
My progress, unless it's a failure, doesn't have its place on this board. I always considered /r9k/ to be a safe place for robot to vent out.

>>28402564
This anon say it all. Yes, I will be back. But only as a lurker. I (hope) won't have anything to complain about, no frustration to vent out. And I feel it would even be an insult to disguise my puny ups and downs in a exagerated greentext story.

>>28402670
>>28402724
B-Bu-But she invited me to a geek bar near her house... even if she isn't a geek...
>>
>>28401717
good luck man, you give me hope in the darkness
>>
File: 1445917498186.jpg (9 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1445917498186.jpg
9 KB, 220x200
>>28401717
>Showed dominance in front of a pack of Chads, they backed off
They just didn't think you were worth the fight. If there was a pack of them, there'd be no chance of them backing off unless they thought you were stupid or had a health condition.

>Flirted playfully with a qt and she liked it, I got a date
She's just entertaining you. Once she realizes that you're not rich and/or have no sex appeal, she'll leave.

>Helped a robot to gain some confidence and get him back on track
All you did was give him some weak, superficial advice which doesn't even begin to address his problems - no better than Chad's own words, really. It usually takes more than just a day to get someone's life on track - especially if you're very well put together yourself.

Try again.
>>
You are still a robot.

Some girl agreed to go on a date lol you are still a virgin she is being nice.

We all been on hundreds of dates, hundreds of rejections, only after then can life begin to get better.
>>
>>28401717
Greentext time? mutedoriginalcomment
>>
>>28403113
>>28403155
Bait ?

>>28403194
I don't mind giving details.

>Chads
My neighbors. I see them everyday. I didn't complain, I made them realized I was right to feel annoyed, plus I beforehand made them owe me something. Regained psychological upper hand.

>Flirt
A girl in my track and field club. We have nice conversations before practice and she always chooses me for stretching exercises. I'm still a virgin, I don't expect anything. But a girl has shown interest in me.

>Help
You assume a superficial bond. You're wrong. I won't tell you more to protect his privacy.
>>
File: 1440103840832.png (251 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1440103840832.png
251 KB, 500x501
>>28403772
>A girl in my track and field club.
So you've had sports as a foundation and you still haven't fucked anyone? You're sounding more like a failed normie as you go along, OP.

>I won't tell you more to protect his privacy.
1 in ~3B, faggot. Either he posts here or you're full of shit. It's probably the former, as no-one with the skills to find this person is going to take the time to do so.

>My neighbors. I see them everyday. I didn't complain, I made them realized I was right to feel annoyed, plus I beforehand made them owe me something. Regained psychological upper hand.
I know you mentioned this first, but this just takes the cake. Even if you are in the right, you aren't entitled to receive any confirmation of that; the Chads went easy on you. If they owe you something, you aren't entitled to reimbursement either; they could have moved on and forgotten about it unless you reminded them. They also didn't do anything because you live next to them; if they fought you they'd be liable to face charges.

Try again, OP.
>>
Kill yourself, if today was so good then subsequent days will likely be inferior. Who cares anymore
>>
>>28404391
You're arguing about event you don't know, adding/ignoring information to match your vision of my story. I won't force it on you. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>28404763
deflecting tbfwyf
make of your day what you will, you're just lying to yourself
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.