[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I grinded with a girl at a party last weekend It wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1418509085824.jpg (66 KB, 360x335) Image search: [Google]
1418509085824.jpg
66 KB, 360x335
I grinded with a girl at a party last weekend
It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It wasn't that good at all truthfully.

So it got me to thinking, what if kissing and sex doesn't turn out to be that good either?
What if having a gf isn't that good as well?

I don't know...
>>
>>28401391
Getting grinded by a 3d girl. Disgusting...
>>
Making out turns me on more than actual sex does.

I must be a faggot.
>>
>>28401391
>doing intimate shit in front of a bunch of drunken losers

Yeah, that's probably why you didn't like it.
>>
>>28401461
same with me. My theory is that somehow making out is more intimate.

For example, you can pay a hooker for sex, but she isn't going to kiss you. It's the kissing that makes everything feel like she actually wants you.
>>
>>28401391
Depends on your perseactive m8
It certainly isn't the meaning of life though.
So if that's what you think it is... Be prepared for disappointment
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYA9DaSIddo
>>
>>28401391
>party
>grinding with a girl AT A PARTY

get the fuck out you fucking normal fag kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
Sadly OP it must be true. We've hyped it up too high because we were supposed to do all these things at 16 like normal people.

Even in the massively off chance I have the opportunity to lose my virginity, I think I would prefer not to, just to keep the fantasy alive.
>>
>>28401391

Thanks to seabreeze, I disregard all tomoko posts. I hated tomoko before he shitposted with her, and I hate her even more now.

Go to hell, OP.
>>
>>28401391
Sex is NOT what r9k hypes it up to be. It's a lot of fun, but your first time is gonna be awkward, and you'll probably not even cum (or you'll cum in 5 seconds, either way). Don't expect much from the first time robots.
>>
File: 1449085599834.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449085599834.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>28401431
Why'd you make a distinction as though you could get grinded on by a 2D girl?

>>28401513
Yeah, I was sober by then too. I'm not good at drinking or anything, so I play it conservatively.

>>28401638
Sorry. I didn't really know what to use for a post like this. I thought about using this.
>>
>>28401858
I agree, grinding isn't really fun. Slow dancing is nice. But if I'm going to dance fast paced I prefer to just get down, no need to sexualize it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.