[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Know what I just realised? Out of all the 60-something boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1383788226081.jpg (112 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1383788226081.jpg
112 KB, 653x490
Know what I just realised? Out of all the 60-something boards there are on 4chan, this, aside from /b/ (known pure cancer anyway), is the only one that doesn't have a purpose.

Look at the categories on the main page. All the millions of people indulging in and discussing their hobbies, ranging from weird to interesting.

And then there's r9k. A board with no direction. A place of lost dreams. A place of nothing but shared contempt for the world. We assume the same is going on on all the other boards, yet these people are learning about the world and expanding on their hobbies.

What have we honestly gained from this board? To never approach girls because she prefers Chad? To never contribute to society because it's toxic? If there's really a place to cyclically discuss these things with a mutual agreement that there's "no way out" - called r9k, then really the only thing you can this board is hell.
>>
Wrong. The purpose of this board is an experiment to generate original content. Sadly, it failed horribly, and is now just a bunch of whiny cunts circlejerking.
>>
>>28401031
This is the Breakfast club
>>
>>28401089
The POO POO? PEE PEE times were funny, along with all the variations of Pepe and Wojak. But yes, it's kill now.
>>
>what is /s4s/
>what is /trash/
>>
>>28401031
>hobbies
i have none. i extremely quickly lose interest in anything i try (and i have tried a lot)
>>
>>28401323
s4s purpose is doubles, gets, and raids
trash purpose is being a dumpster/gook moot sanctioned containment board
>>
>>28401031
This particular fact is inapplicable to the vast majority of robots, but I am aware that I'm only here because I lack the IQ to be interested in the discussions any other board offers.
>>
>>28401323
At least those boards have some sort of direction
>>
>>28401437
This, I had one hobby(vidya) but even that bores me now
>>
>go to a hobby board
>"Hi, guys! I'm looking to learn more about the hobby!"
>Read the sticky!
>Lurk moar!
>Google it!
It's all cancer, and the cancer has spread to my brain.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 273x200
This is the only board that makes me sad when I read it. I never leave though
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>28403637
get out while you still can
go explore other boards
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>28404329
>other boards
such as /i/, which is the slowest board
>>
Hey it's just like my life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.