[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is life such shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 700x800
Why is life such shit?
>>
>born too early to explore the earth
>born too early to explore the slack
>born just in time to see god emperor trump's coronation
>>
>>28400943
This lmage is offense, pls remove
>>
Because you'd rather wallow in self pity than improve yourself
>>
>>28400980
Yikes ok I take it back it was a rhetorical question let's talk about something else instead of cutting truths...
>>
>Media and fiction make life out to be a multifaceted experience that you can share with people.
>Social media reinforces this lie with the illusion of normies only posting the positive aspects of their life and fun times they have while in the vicinity of other normies
>In reality, you can only experience life alone, with brief connected moments with one person at a time.
>Even when you do experience happiness it's just a brief illusion
>Can't off yourself because then the infinite nothingness is even worse. Before, you're alone, and sad. Death is even worse than that.
>>
File: sumgoodshit.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sumgoodshit.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>28400980
just B yourself bro desu lad
>>
>>28401068

Either fix your life or accept the fact that you can't. There's no reason to feel sorry for yourself.
>>
File: life.png (340 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
life.png
340 KB, 900x600
>>28400943
Because you're stuck in the dark side
>>
>>28400980
And if life really is just shitty? What then?

I think a lot of normies know this to be true but won't/can't admit it
>>
>>28401120
>And if life really is just shitty? What then?

Then you tip your fedora 3 times and rip a fat vape cloud.

See >>28401087

Feeling sorry for yourself is pointless. You're just creating a never ending cycle of depression which you can end at any time but choose not to
>>
>>28401148
>le just don't be depressed it's easy bro!

The only way you can break that cycle is with a gun or a rope
>>
>>28401211

Have you tried not constantly feeling like a depressed sob story all the time? I don't see what you're getting out of it other than suicidal thoughts.

You're not a special little snowflake, there are many people who have gone through worse than you have and they don't just cry in a hug box all day long hoping for pity points

You're no worse than the Stacies who feign mental illnesses on fagbook.
>>
Were all going to die, thats the great part. Watching stacy get old and ugly while chads hopes of being fulfilled are disillusioned.

one day he'll admit to himself the robots were right.

Silly normies, existence is a lie
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.