[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only started college last year, at 26, and literally everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 5128180.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
5128180.png
93 KB, 645x773
I only started college last year, at 26, and literally everyone in my class is 17-19, I'm the only 20 something out of 35 people. I feel so pathetic every day, and I truly feel I cannot go back next year. The urge to off myself is getting stronger and stronger. I know that without this degree, I am fucked, but I have 3 more years to go and I have nothing left to give at this point.

I'm trying to be strong and not cry about it like some faggot, but I'm at such a low point right now... I just need some comfort, to not feel so utterly alone and out of place.
>>
Why? Literally nobody in that class cares. Get over yourself.
>>
How you gonna be in the first year of a bachelor's degree at 26? What took you so long? Have you been working minimum wage this whole time?
>>
>>28400859

This. OP you're just trying to create excuses to not go. You're 26 so it's obvious you've made a lot of excuses to not go before
>>
going to college was probably the best thing you did in your life. do not give up op. you can do it.
>>
waah im older waaah

what, are you a women? nobody gives a shit about yiur agem only ahat you know.
>>
no one gives a shit
you can buy them all alcohol
you can fuck 17 year olds
there is no downside to this
>>
>25
>starting PhD program this year after 3 years of working

gosh

i wonder if ill have students like you when I TA
>>
>>28400821
your mistake is bothering to go in the first place
>>
>>28400821
Take summer and winter classes so you can finish in 3 years
>>
File: 1453960094974.png (66 KB, 510x543) Image search: [Google]
1453960094974.png
66 KB, 510x543
>>28400821
how much of a fucking social outcast are you. Im a bit older than most people there too, because i took a break from hs to college, and girls like older guys there. It's fucking amazing.
>>
>>28400821
Same here, anon. I had dropped out of uni before and now, at 33, against all odds am struggling to finish my med degree.

I know it will be difficult and you'll get looks and be considered a weirdo etc. You need to power through it. You've made it thus far and can continue to do so despite of those spoilt kids.

Plus, if you play your cards right, you'll end up with some qt3.14. In order to do so, it's best if you play the cool, silent type. I know, I know... You probably will need to bluff your way for that. Also, it'll help if you have prepared a story as to why you start college at that age. It can be real or as close to reality as you want/can.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.