[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS SINGLE GIRLS Anytime you get a gf,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: pol.jpg (220 KB, 1237x1491) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
220 KB, 1237x1491
THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS SINGLE GIRLS

Anytime you get a gf, the best case scenario is you cucked her 1 friend with benefits and a handful of orbiters.

Worst case scenario you end up cucking and stealing her from her husband.

GIRLS ARE NEVER SINGLE

If have ever had a girl leave you for unknown reasons, it's a safe bet it was another guy.

GIRLS CANNOT BE SINGLE

So moralists can jump off your high horses because you will never date a girl and not hurt another guy in the process.

Any date you are on, some guy elsewhere is at home plotting to kill you cause you got his oneitis.
>>
>>28400648
/pol/ btfo

originalcomment
>>
>>28400648
>GIRLS ARE NEVER SINGLE
it's all basic knowledge tbhf
>>
>>28400661
KEK

Le originally thought from my ass
>>
File: 1454372688814.png (272 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454372688814.png
272 KB, 500x500
I do want to call you a fedora tippy nigger but unfortunately I don't remember the last time I've met a girl that wasn't milking some poor sob, and yikes this is just early 20s.
>>
>>28400704
Yah but a lot of guys place blame on themselves here. Or blame women.

The problem is you are battling at least 10 guys for her attention and thats for a woman that is 3/10.

For every number above 3/10 you can mutliple that number of guys by 10.

Before long, you got a 5/10 girl getting attention from a 1,000 guys.

Maybe it's not that we are terrible.
>>
Pussy ass white boys BTFO hahahahaha
>>
>every girl has a boyfriend
Doesn't that mean every man also has a girlfriend?
>>
Feels bad though. I've only had one relationship. My gf picked me over another guy despite him clearly being superior to me in many ways. I still feel bad for him.
>>
>>28400791
hahahahaha

wew lad, get a load of the new meat
>>
>>28400648
It's Hard to believe this, but from analytical evidence of people sharing their stories, it seems that there's little to no window that a teenage+ woman does not someone to rely on and possibly become intimate with. Every female I knew seemed to be in one relationship or another, and when one broke up, they got rebound sex pretty quickly and found one person who gave her free paintball, but went for this other guy. It's like there wasn't really a break up at all. I'm not sure if she learned anything from her last breakups besides being jaded
>>
>>28400798
They probably fucked and he had either a small penis or couldn't get it up. That's why she went to option B.
>>
>in a thread about sluts
>someone says to me a girl with "six monogamous relationships" isn't a slut
>if she's 25 (and that's being generous) it means each relationship lasted, on average, two years
>with no downtime between each relationship
>b-b-but she's not a slut! Six is a very low number! Two years is a long time!

Women are terrible people.
>>
>>28400817
Do you have experience or knowledge of such occurences? I never thought of that.
>>
thats the nature of competition
but what if there was another way anons?
>>
>>28400969
Never underestimate how bad humans (and particularly women) can be.
My girlfriend was sending me love texts and then later I foung out she was spending those nights fucking my best friend.
I now wish every man goes through this shit when he's 20 so that they can stop being naive.
>>
>>28401014
Thats just it, there is no other way.
>>
>>28401014
It'll be a while until wiafus can completely replace women. Let stacy have the Chad's, while the undesirables live in bliss with their alone stuff. A shame I'm not like you guys, I cannot escape into anime and such for I have lost any passion for anything
>>
>>28400648
Except in Russia. Or other countries with a high female population.
>>
>>28401053
yeah but what if
what sacrifices would you be willing to make for such a world?
>>
>>28401113
>Russia
Young men and women are the same ratio. It's just that men die quite young (compared to normal countries) so that leaves a lot of old women alone screwing the ratio.
>>
>>28401046
>my best friend
Sorry to hear.

I keep reading about this happening so I'm weary about making male friends. As a result I look like a faggot but oh well.
>>
>>28401159
>what is sourcing?
>>
>>28401181
my brother's beard tried to put the moves on me once,
he probably wouldn't have cared and at most only pretend to be mad but that was still way too weird for me.
>>
>>28400745

You are just insane.
>>
>>28400886

So how long do her relationships have to be to not be a slut exactly?

Your perspective is very clingy and desperate.
>>
>>28401234
Of course who is a slut depends on the perspective of people. However, most men will agree that someone who has fucked more than 25 men at the age of 20 (when she started at 17) is a slut. Or someone who has had sex with more than 15 guys in the ages between 14-17
>>
File: 1461695409452.jpg (36 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
1461695409452.jpg
36 KB, 530x800
>>28401046
Here is story from my or rather friend s experience.
>Friend gets a gf
>Has to go to America for one year
>gf promises him that she will wait for him
>two weeks after he left we meet her on a party
>She admits she already fucked with two different guys
>>
>>28401285
Yes, that's a very important thing every man should know. Long distance relationships don't work. Ever. Best option in this case is to just break up and then when you return you decide if you want to continue dating her again or whatever. Girls on even Erasmus (for just several months) cheat like crazy, let alone a fucking year or two.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.