[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /r9k/, Keeping it short. Went through break up. Got on tinder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1435132995074.jpg (160 KB, 916x1024) Image search: [Google]
1435132995074.jpg
160 KB, 916x1024
So, /r9k/,

Keeping it short. Went through break up. Got on tinder. Matched with a hipster-y wishes-she-were-white black girl. I'm heading over to her place at 11 pm for "dinner" and staying over.

Sex is pretty much established.

Any protips on fucking a black girl ?
>>
>>28400557
Don't say autistic shit like "you're pretty hot for a black girl" etc and you're fine gl buddy
>>
Just treat her like you would any other hook up, wear protection and have fun
>>
>>28400557
Black girls love dirty talk.
Call her a nigger in a really mean way while you fuck her, and tell her shit like "not gonna pull on your nasty ass nigger hair, its probably a weave anyways"

then tell her you're gonna pump a lightskin nigger into her, that wont be as much of a useless cum dump as her.

make sure to use small words.
>>
>>28400557
Wear a condom and that's it

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHAAAAAAAD
>>
>>28400557
better wear your 12-inch strap-on over your pencil dick or she will legit kick you out of her house
have fun not even reaching beyond the tip of tyrone's dick imprint in her pussy
>>
>>28400655
>chad

Ahahah, no, I'm a fat shit.
>>
Just make sure to wave and smile to her son so he knows you're not a debt collector or corrupt police officer taking advantage of his mother.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.