[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck time I'm almost 25 and have absolutely nothing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 480x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 480x441
Fuck time

I'm almost 25 and have absolutely nothing to show for it. How do you grow up and get a life?
>>
>>28400526
I dunno do whatever I guess
Apathy and fear are the two real killers, though. Get rid of them and (maybe?) there's a chance.
>>
Watch more anime. But only the high quality stuff.
>>
>>28400555
>I dunno do whatever I guess
>Apathy
This is not super convincing to be honest

>>28400584
I don't rly like anime.
>>
>>28400526
Don't care what other people think or do and become your own man. Don't rely on anyone's but your own strength.

Challenge yourself.
>>
I was you about a year ago. I got a good job that is simple and easy, with good coworkers making a reasonable amount of money in the oilfield. There is something about labor intensive jobs that made me happier, and now I have a car and around 10K in savings, looking to buy my first home by the end of the year. It's not hopeless, you just can't be afraid to work for it.
>>
>>28400623
Well it's not like it's my job to convince you, boyo.

U have to convince urself :)
>>
>>28400728
So far that hasn't turned out so hot...
>>
>>28400670
>Don't care what other people think or do and become your own man

This is exactly what makes people see me as lazy and childish.
>>
It's a little late to get a life at 25. At 25 most people (including normies) are dropping out of life to spend more time with close friends and family or their hobbies and interests they've developed
>>
>>28400833
Well there's your problem then. If someone can't accept you for who you are then there's no reason for you to accept them either.

... Unless you're somehow dependent of these people, but as I said, you should become your own man

>>28400846
I'm not sure what 3rd world shithole you live in, but in the western world where people pursue higher education and live past the age of 65, life usually continues until pension with a brief intermission of children in between.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.