[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I BELIEVE IN YOU AND YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND I LOVE AND CARE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I BELIEVE IN YOU AND YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU ALL
>>
File: 1355449672075.jpg (23 KB, 330x309) Image search: [Google]
1355449672075.jpg
23 KB, 330x309
>/lyg/ - Lying General
>>
>>28400476
Give it up. If they don't contribute to society, what's the point in saving them if they're just another mouth to feed? If they raised their kids at home or provided enjoyment to others, that would be one thing, but they are just burdens to others.

Their one contribution would be to end their hungry mouths.
>>
Thanks but I still hate myself
>>
>>28400558
/thread/

originaloregano
>>
>>28400564
>contributing to society

Look at this sadsack. Everything's gonna explode in a million years anyway, and you're one of 8 billion people on earth, there's absolutely zero chance that even the most amazing, helpful person on earth will be worth anything in the long run so why even worry about living up to that kind of standard.

You should just focus on your own happiness and the happiness of the people close to you. Only right way to live as a modern human.
>>
>>28400629
Why? You're unique and special and have so much to live for. Why waste time hating yourself? Everyone has flaws.
>>
>>28401444
>You're unique and special
No, I'm one in 7 billion. And I'm way below average.
>have so much to live for
For example?
>Why waste time hating yourself?
I doesn't matter how I spend my time on this planet.
>>
>>28400476
fuck off double nigger
>>
>>28400476
>You're a very, very important person in someone's life.

Only my parents (because family) and my boss (because he'd lose his fucking mind without me).

That's not comforting. It's the thought that counts though, so thanks for that.
>>
>>28401220
>everythings gonna explode in a million years
lmao
>>
>>28400476
I don't want to be cared about or loved by a random chump on the Internet I don't even know.
>>
No you don't. I'm not worthy of affection.
>>
>>28401635
>he has people who care about his existence

fuck out of here normie
>>
OP here. This was a test to see how many of you would fall for the bullshit self-serving normie "empathy" that they only exhibit to make themselves feel better, and how many of you would see it for what it really was: a banal platitude with a complete lack of insight into what it's actually like to be a depressed, lonely robot.

Congratulations to those who passed. To those who failed, youd better smarten up real quick.
>>
Bump tbo tbo
>>
>>28401220
>Wah, I can't do anything right, support my laziness

It's easier to let you die, scrub.

Everything's gonna explode anyway, why care about deadweights?
>>
>that impersonal bs

BITCH YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.