[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon Advice General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: virgin.jpg (61 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
61 KB, 639x479
ITT: Genuine femanons provide useful advice to robots.

A lot of you morons wonder why girls don't notice you. You can dress yourself up however you like or work out, but its more about how you carry yourself.

I bet most of you do the virgin walk. You shuffle your feet like a zombie and walk with an arched back and your shoulders forwards of your head. This is a 99% certain way to know if a guy is a virgin.

Please walk with more confidence, stand up straight, it'll even make you manlets look a little taller.

Also, yes, we do care about your height and no 4" is not big enough.
>>
buzz off roastie, shoo shoo
>>
>>28400287
Are there girls who can deal with clingy insecure guys
>>
>>28400364
Probably, but most of them no. We want to feel safe.
>>
>>28400391
robots want to feel safe. why isn't it your job to make robots fell safe?
>>
>>28400391
Why do they not feel safe with insecure guys.
>>
>>28400287
I walk with confidence. is just that I'm introverted and shy, so I don't want to talk to people, I find it hard to start or mantain a conversation, and I'm jadded and cynical. I'm also fascinated by dead and it puts off a lot of normal people
>>
Shoo shoo
Roastie whore
Off with you
Post no more

Seriously fuck off and kill yourself. No one will ever love you.
>>
I'm not even a robot but this obvious ploy at attention mongering disgusts even me.

It is my sincere hope that by the time you turn thirty five you have begun to look so high mileage that, in your desperate need for male attention, you break down and settle for being Tyrone's anal whore. After a few years of which, your an us distands and fucking falls out and you spend the rest of your years in diapers.
>>
Being creepy is generally a put-off
>>
>>28400811
You mean being ugly? because that's the same thing basically.
>>
>>28400364
Clingy is one thing, needy is another. I like a guy who feels as if he's the lucky one, and he has lower self-esteem (as bad as it sounds), but if they're needy, as in, can't do anything for themselves and need constant attention and control, and are generally very dependent, then no, that's not an attractive quality.
>>
>>28400830
Not the same thing. Some ugly guys can be really attractive because they are confident and charming.
>>28400664
For example, this guy is really creepy. Sorry.
>>
>>28400976
Fuck you. Whether you're considered creepy or not is largely determined by your looks. Also why are you saying sorry? You're not fucking sorry, so stop pretending.
>>
>>28400287
I'm a guy anon with an 18 year old qt gf

also offering advice for robots that want it, everything in OP is true
>>
>>28400953
What if I just want to do stuff together all the time.
>>
>>28400976
>>28401011
>>28400830
Why are you responding to obvious males pretending to be females for delicious (You)s?

Here's another one: @28401017 He doesn't deserve one though
>>
@28401059

You jelly? c'mon, you should take this opportunity, I'm 100% willing to help rn
>>
>>28400287
>walk with an arched back and your shoulders forwards of your head.

That's discrimination, I have back problems and can't help it.
>>
>>28401020
that's probably a put off for most people, space is always good in a relationship, and when you're in one, you'll probably not want to do stuff all the time either. what do you mean by stuff, just being around the other person? sex? actually going out and doing activities?
>>
>>28401011
This is just the way I perceive guys. Of course you might see all unattractive people as creepy.
And I'm suddenly not sorry any longer. Jesus, lighten up.
>>
>>28401127
Why should I lighten up? Due to my inferiority that I can't change I will be treated like shit by people. No reason to lighten up.
>>
>>28401114
Activities I guess. Things people do when they date. Watch movies or anime. Play games. Go out. Whatever, I wouldn't know.
>>
>ITT: /r9k/ realises that fembots are the most vapid pathetic cunts out there

Kind regards,

A lurking Chad.
>>
>>28400287
>wanting to teach these bitter hate-husks how to pretend they are normal
It's like you want to be tricked into dating a beta.
>>
>>28400287
>ITT: Genuine femanons provide useful advice to robots.

Never listen to the advice of a woman. Especially not if it's concerning women.

t. Chad
>>
@28401075

I would have given you a (You) if your bait didn't include endorsement of OP's empty hook.

Leave that out and you'll get at least one reply.
>>
>>28401059
How should I prove my femininity??
>>
>make at least a six figure salary
>be fit, confident, sexy and over 6'3
>have a big dick
>>
>>28400503
lol, I may be a horrible person but the last girl I dated said she felt safe with me

gave me a huge raging ego boost

beyond that, just stop being pussy.
>>
>>28400287
Alright
I know one girl, I know she liked me last year
I don't have any classes with her and I feel like she thinks I blew her off
How do I just talk to her in the middle of the hallway?
How do I start a conversation?
>>
>>28401194
This.

Want advice? Go somewhere in life, speak your mind, back up your thoughts. Not everyone has to like you. Keep care of your body/hygiene.

Literally all it is. You need to talk to girls too, that's it.
>>
File: Lindsaylubbomg.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Lindsaylubbomg.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>>28400287
You seem like a cunt so your advice is valuable to me right now

I used to work with this girl as a writing tutor in the library. She's a grad student and I have one more semester of uni. We sort of knew each other from classes when she was an undergrad.

I don't like her that much to be honest, but I want to fuck her. I didn't ever go out of my way to want to fuck her, but she made herself so accessible to me and I don't get pussy regularly so it's hard not to think about. Only thing is, she has a boyfriend that she lives with.

One time she tells me she wants to cheat on her boyfriend with me. I respond with a kind of "well i could take it or leave it demeanor" and tell her to come over after work if she wants. She ends up changing her mind. But she still tries to be really close with me and shit. Whenever we hang out she, like, flatters the shit out of me and gives me all of the "i'm super into you" signals. Always really touchy. Like she touches my thighs way more than her boyfriend would be okay with.

Later, at the beginning of the next semester, she had a residency program for her graduate program. Since she didn't live in town/on campus, she needed a place to stay. I have my own apartment b/c i go to school for free and my grandparents left me money to go to school and shit.

It was supposed to be just us two, but last minute another grad student we knew had to stay with me too because her plans to stay with whoever she was gonna stay with fell through.

We get really drunk, and when our friend goes to the bathroom I tell her I want to fuck her that night. She was like "well, how, she will know" and I told her to just come into my bedroom when she falls asleep. She doesn't.

Is this fucking girl just stringing me on because it's exhilarating for her? Is she waiting for me to just bend her over and fuck her? When she told me she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend w/ me she said she liked aggression.
>>
>>28401208
I just think I would be afraid of a girl leaving me. I am very confident in all other areas.
>>
>>28401241
Why? If you're confident you move onto the next girl. That's what dating is, you figure shit out.
>>
>>28401233
You're a vapid little cunt, as much as the cheating bitch. Both of you deserve each other.
>>
>>28401165
yeah that'll probably get old for you quickly. it's a case of taking it for granted when you'd have I'd assume. I'm not speaking for myself here, but more from the perspective of most women, but always wanting to spend time and acting clingy isn't going to be attractive. in movies, when the guy pretends he's less interested, it doesn't end well, but in real life, that's really the way about it, obviously act interested enough to start a relationship though. people do not want what is immediately available to them, why do you want to spend so much time with a women? I'm assuming it's because it's not an option that is really readily available to you, same goes for a lot of shit, like women wanting men who aren't desperate for them.
>>
>>28401203
Tits and timestamp like is standard.

Include face if you want us to think you're anything higher than a 3/10.
>>
>>28401264
Why am I a cunt? Because I want to have sex with a girl I don't really like and she has a boyfriend?
>>
>>28400452

>why isn't it the woman's job to make the man feel safe

I really don't understand why robots don't grasp the idea of gender roles.
>>
>>28401224
if she liked you at one point she's not going to be repulsed by you the next. if she thinks you blew her off she might even feel more "gifted" by you talking to her. you could probably just catch up with her on the way to class and mention how you haven't talked in a while, just make small talk

worst that happens is it's a little awkward, I'd say "don't overthink it" but that's pretty much normie bullshit
>>
>>28401259
I think I'd rather remain single than be so debased I guess. The thought of taking relationships for granted or so casually disgusts me.
>>
>>28400452
>>28401341
Women are meant to make men feel safe too, just not in public where 50% of the population is stronger than them. Traditionally, women are supposed to create a warm, comfortable environment for their husbands at home where their men feel safe to relax and let down their guard.
>>
>>28401375
>mention how you haven't talked in a while
>Implying I talked to her
This is where you fucked up anon

I just saw her staring at me and over heard her friends saying she likes me.
Never talked to her because I was a massive faggot, not I would cut my arm off for those huge tittties and feel like the biggest fucking idtiot in the world for turning her down and never talking to her.
>>
>>28401279
Thank you for your insight. Women sound horrible. I think dating just isn't for me. I will wait for VR/robots.
>>
>>28401208
I don't remember the last time my brain told me that I have something to be proud of
>>
>>28401454
kek I don't blame you, at least you don't have to worry about that anymore, but you know, you should follow that advice with any relationship. people just like people who are kind of dicks to them, and are not that interested in them. it's pretty depressing
>>
>>28401453
Just wondering how to break the ice is all.
>>
>>28400811
>Being creepy is generally a put-off

Ah, creepy what a beautiful slur that is. What a fantastic little insult. Because it's a loaded term after all, and what people claim they mean by it is so often at odds with what they actually mean by it.

Let us consider "creepy". Human beings and the animals they find beautiful or cute or majestic walk. It is the creatures that our species has a tendency to find distasteful that slither and crawl...and creep upon and under the earth.

To be a thing that creeps is not just to be inhuman, but to be inhuman in a way that makes one disgusting.

Human beings are social animals and, as such, we are often hesitant to criticize members of our own race. When all is said and done, we are compelled to avoid hurting another person's feelings. And so how do we go about expressing our disgust when we find another person revolting?

Quite simple. We rob them of their humanity. We reduce them to the ugly inhuman things that creep upon the ground.

It isn't that an undesirable man actually crawls and creeps. It's merely that he is considered as repugnant as those things that do.
>>
>>28401017
i would feel like a pedo for going out with 18yo
>>
File: IMG_3073.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3073.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>28401304
Why would I care whether you think I'm a 3/10 or not?? I'm actually confident
>>
>>28401384

You only think that way because you haven't had one yet. After the first one you realized they're not a big deal at all.
>>
>>28401453
well whenever I've had a crush on a guy, and they never talked to me, I never truly let go of ALL interest in them, so again, don't worry about missing your chance too much. starting a conversation in the middle of the hallway is really difficult, you don't have any classes with her, or mutual friends? you could ask her about any upcoming event "do you know what time x is starting" and the try and continue it from there, if there isn't anything going on I'm stumped, but most of the time there is.
>>
>>28401341
Well, this is a pro-feminist message board. were all about equality - equal pay in the workplace, and equal expectations in a relationship. isn't this the way equality works?
>>28401406
>Traditionally, women are supposed to create a warm, comfortable environment for their husbands
but they don't, yet men are expected to fulfill their traditional gender role
>>
>>28401590
Any man can put on a wig or have long blonde hair.

Useless post. Kill yourself faggot pretending to be a girl.
>>
>>28401341
We were raised with the idea that men and women are equal. This is what happens when you lie to children.
>>
>>28401590
>double chin

Fatty confirmed.
>>
>>28400976
yeah, fuck you too.
>>
>>28401616
>but they don't
Don't be stupid. Women still do this, they're just not usually the college sluts you know.
>>
>>28401593
Yes, I'm sure that's part of the reason. I am also sure I don't want to become so disgusting. Taking a human for granted sounds horrible. I would never think that way about my friends. Why should I with girl friends.
>>
>Have friends and a social life
>Good hygiene, dress well, well groomed
>Girls often compliment me on my clothes, say my facial hair is nice, say I smell nice
>Have good posture (Quite certain I don't do this "virgin walk" thing)
>Still 100% a kissless virgin

Would be very grateful if any femanons could tell me exactly what I'm doing wrong.

Probably should also note that a small handful of girls have taken interest in me in the past, but I fuck up every time because I'm heavily paranoid and terrified of physical intimacy. For example, I've been in situations before where girls have wanted to kiss me, and I just freeze up and do nothing because I've been too scared and I have no idea how to kiss someone. So any advice on how an adult kissless virgin can overcome fear is also helpful.
>>
>>28400287
Poor quality bait anon. 2/10 must do better
>>
>>28401375
I just want to stab my self in the gut to stop myself from cringing every time I hear normie advice such as that.
>tfw your brother closest to you says he's so similar to you and still says things like "oh you just need one gf, and your confidence will soar"
Do you know how fucking pathetic that sounds? Why the hell would I want my happiness to revolve solely around another's approval?
People are so dependent on eachother for their marginal upliftment of self-esteem.
>>
>>28401605
Shit
I'm just going to say some crap like "Hey do I know you?"
I would join a track team or a sport but her tits are too big for sports so I know she is not in them or any real interactive sports.

>>28401590
Lel this you anon?
You look pretty hot desu R9K is cancer though.... I have only been here for like 4 hours and it's sad as fuck.
>>
>>28401640

lol fatty demands physical qualities in mate

nothing wrong with wanting confidence but like fatty dont get tall chad
>>
>>28401691
>Chad-in-training wants advice to become a full fledged Chad
I know exactly what's wrong with you but I'm gonna tell you to kill yourself instead because you're a fucking normalslime and you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>28401590
Hi, I love you. Please be my girlfriend
>>
>>28401011
>Fuck you. Whether you're considered creepy or not is largely determined by your looks. Also why are you saying sorry? You're not fucking sorry, so stop pretending.
Found the ugly cunt.
>>
>>28401691
>advice on how an adult kissless virgin can overcome fear
the only thing you can do is plunge head first into a woman's face and pretend you are not terrified. the second and third times you embarrass yourself won't be as soul crushing and eventually you will overcome your fear and also probably start kissing like a normal person
>>
>>28401739
>literal highschool aged fresh out of the oven newfag talking about the state of this board and calling an obvious trap hot

It doesn't get any better than this, folks.
>>
>>28401763
I am ugly. And I am angry. What's your point? Surely this was obvious.
>>
File: 1372654326641.jpg (22 KB, 263x259) Image search: [Google]
1372654326641.jpg
22 KB, 263x259
>>28400287
>Also, yes, we do care about your height
So your advice is that i should just become taller?

Well thanks femanon, i'll get right on it.
>>
idg why people are starting drama and acting retarded when they finally have an opportunity to share knowledge and experiences to betters their situations
>>
File: maym231223.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1700) Image search: [Google]
maym231223.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1700
le maymay roll
>>
>>28401739
white knight already? newfag at a new level
>>
File: 1394336815284.jpg (43 KB, 433x378) Image search: [Google]
1394336815284.jpg
43 KB, 433x378
>>28401760
In fucking SPACE
>>
>>28401834
Can I be qt boi moot
>>
>all the memes in this thread
wew
>>
>>28401703
So take your own fucking advice and not be dependent on a female for your happiness. Yes, you can't grasp the concept of normal advice, we all know that. I've read this same fucking post a thousand times.

It's not going to be easy for you to get out of your comfort zone, but if you ever want to break from of your social anxiety you are going to have to push through it. If not, stay lonely and live with it.
>>
>>28401834
Running bear get
>>
>>28401751
>you're a fucking normalslime and you shouldn't be here.

Sure mate, cause a depressed and mentally damaged guy who was 100% friendless until 16 and who has still never kissed a girl is somehow a "Chad-in-training".

I wish I was a "Chad-in-training". I'm 20 years old and still a KV. I'm not getting anywhere remotely close to Chad status at this point.

>>28401766
Yeah, I guess that's probably the best advice, thanks. Now I just have to wait until I have another chance, and hope desperately that I don't fuck it up again.
>>
>>28401778
>fresh out of the oven newfag

Naw man I have been here for like 2 years now I barely Browse R9K because you complain about looks and shit and it's just annoying.

>>28401839
I'm summer
>>
File: IMG_3076.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3076.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>28401640
Never heard that one before. Maybe it would hurt more if I was actually fat?
>>
>>28401834
>>28401834
I'm from moocow im a robot like you xDD
>>
>>28400287
Assuming you're at least somewhat normal in real life, what would you say is a good number of girls for a guy to have slept with?
>>
>>28401670

It's not taking people for granted. It's just not being afraid to move on to someone else.
>>
i literally hope you dumb fucking peices of shit die

hidden this trash
>>
>>28400287
>Please walk with more confidence, stand up straight

I am not going to affect my gait in any way that's going to artificially affect others' perception of myself. Fuck you.
>>
>>28401936
>all those things you posted
>girls pay attention to you
>dubious claims of mental damage
>literally the only problem is extreme fear of perceived embarrassment condemning you back to a life of robothood after working so hard to become a Chad-in-training
Go fuck yourself m8. You don't belong here. Try /adv/ next time where your kind migrated to so long ago. Fucking NORP cockroach.

>>28401939
>summerfag thinks his opinion is important
Check em.

>>28401981
Post roastie to prove you're not a trap. You can hardly even see those tiny gyno trap tiddies in that pic.
>>
>>28401879
I can't hear you over how much I hate myself anon. You clearly do not understand and are a normie and should kill yourself.
>>
>>28401981
I want to fuck you so badly, holy shit
>>
>>28401981
I'm an attractive, confident anon who isn't a douchebag

Can I have your contact info please?
>>
>>28401570
I agree. Dehumanizing is the worst: same with comments shouting "kill it before it lays eggs", hamplanets, succubi and all similar insults.
>>
File: gangbang.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gangbang.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>>28401981
I recognize that hand writing you little slut, you're going to wish you'd never come here when I tell everyone.
>>
>>28402095
What does any of that matter if I'm still involuntarily a kissless virgin at 20?

The truth is I don't belong in either the robot or normie community. I'm too far into society to be a robot, and I'm too awkward/virginal to be a normie. Sucks shit.
>>
File: 2016-02-28 07.34.05.jpg (171 KB, 877x290) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-28 07.34.05.jpg
171 KB, 877x290
>>28402001
If you actually cared about them, how does that not bother you. If your friend dies do you just pick up a new one because you can make new friends? If someone you love leaves, you can just shut off every attachment you've had? I understand that I'm the one that's not normal by society's standards, but if that's how society views relationships I don't want to participate in that kind of normalfaggotry.
>>
>>28401987
if I already like a guy and he turns out to be a virgin it's a big plus
>>
>>28400287
GET OFF OF MY FUCKING BOARD STUPID FUCKING WOMEN
>>
>>28402250
>act like a dumb whore
>get pissy when you're treated like a dumb whore
Coming from another female, you are retarded
>>
>>28402110
>"LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALA"
>"j-just kill urself fukkin normie"

I'm literally telling you how to improve your life and you're too scared to even try. If you're going to hate yourself, don't do it because you're an "ugly hkv beta". Hate yourself because you gave up on yourself.
>>
File: 400px-Succubus_full.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
400px-Succubus_full.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>28402218
>succubi
>insult
>>
>>28401739
Are you serious? You think I'm hot because of my neck???
>>
>>28402260
Because all you need to do is get over your irrational fear of others finding you cringey for whatever thing you fuck up and you'll be full normie status. You are way beyond the robot spectrum and closer to Chad on the normie spectrum.

Just fuck off already.
>>
>>28402327
Yeah necks are kinda sexy m8
>>
>>28402273
Really? If I found out that a girl I like was a virgin, that'd be a massive negative for me because:
a) I'd be wondering what was wrong with her that she hasn't lost her virginity yet? Is she crazy? Is she an absolute sperg? What's going on?
b) I couldn't deal with the inexperience. Sex is a massive part of a relationship for me and teaching someone the basics seems like an unnecessary hassle.
>>
>>28402315
it also dehumanizes and to something seen as negative
>>
>>28402270

So if your friend dies you aren't supposed to make ones after? What?

Sometimes relationships and friendships just don't work. Clinging and obsessing over one person and refusing to move on isn't healthy.
>>
>>28402371
Yeah most people don't like virgins, I'm just speaking for myself.
>>
>>28402328
You guys are forgetting the most important thing - his height. If he's 6' or taller, yes he can become a chad. If' he's shorter than 5'9'' then welcome to the robot club, my robot friend.
>>
>>28402328
Well thanks for the compliment anon. I hope you're right.
>>
>>28402404
Fair. I guess you're on /r9k/, so you don't really speak for the average girl.
>>
>>28402417
>If' he's shorter than 5'9'' then welcome to the robot club, my robot friend.

What if I'm 5'9"? I hit about 5'9" and a half when I was 15 and then just stopped growing.
>>
>>28402371
What?
Being a virgin is a huge plus you faggot
I guess you just can't keep your dick inside about how much you want other guys to fuck your girl.
>>
>>28402371
I prefer non-virgin girls too, but your first point is the most retarded thing i've ever heard. Where do you live in a fucking favela in brazil or something?
>>
>>28402489
>>28402371
liking non virgins is normie
>>
>>28402456
It's not too bad, you can be a normie, but to be a chad you have to be really good looking to make up for your lack of height.
>>
>>28402456
I'm 5'11" M8
Get Rekt
>>
>>28402489

Not that anon but it means she didn't socialize growing up, and there's always a reason for that. Just look at this board.
>>
>>28402546
>>28402489
>>28402371
Normalfags detected.
Fuck right off and return to Facebook or Reddit.
>>
>>28402523
Charisma is also pretty important.
>>
>>28402456
Hey, you're taller than me when I'm barefoot! Huge accomplishment.
>>
>>28402576

It's like you're actively trying to prove >>28402546's point
>>
>>28402473
Speak for yourself anon.

>>28402489
Bro, I'm a fresher in uni. I'm nothing spectacular, so if someone is willing to sleep with me but has not slept with anyone so far it sends some major red flags. Or they like me back but don't want to sleep with me, and I'm not prepared to be in a relationship without sex.

>>28402512
Who said I'm not? My question was a very normie question.
>>
>>28402523
The most Chad person I know is one of my cousins though, and I only recently discovered that he is only 5'8". And yet he has been super successful with girls for his entire life.

I don't live in America though, so who knows.
>>
>>28400287
>Females providing useful information to males
Are you people really this retarded? Holy fuck this is next level beta behaviour.
>>
>>28402618
I don't care about his point. I want him to return to his proper home: Facebook or Reddit.
>>
>>28402403
You don't talk about them as if they are accessories to your life you can just replace. If you place so little respect or value on human life then there's not much I can do to convince you otherwise.
I think I better understand normalfags though, thank you for your input.
>>
>>28402546
Yeah, she was shy? She was awkward? She was fat? She didn't have many friends and was bullied by her peers? She didn't interact with guys much?

Again, it's like you live in a favela or something.
>>
>>28402218
>Dehumanizing is the worst: same with comments shouting "kill it before it lays eggs", hamplanets, succubi and all similar insults.

True enough. However, the unique thing about the term "creepy" is that it not only dehumanizes someone, but does so dishonestly.

In theory, "creepy" is supposed to evoke the image of the man slinking in the shadows as he creeps up on a woman and invades her personal space, trying to insinuate himself into her presence when that presence is undesirable. The "creep" is supposed to be someone who violates, like some unwholesome thing that worms its way into your home.

Of course, the vast majority of men the term is applied to are doing no such thing. It's why isolated men are often branded with the term, provided they are unattractive. Such men are obviously not invading any one's personal space, they aren't trying to go where they aren't welcome.

Rather, the men "creepy" is used to describe are often those who offend a woman merely by existing, by being audacious enough to draw breath from the same air she does.

Ultimately, he is the freak who blasphemes God's perfect plan not through some terrible act of sacrilege, but merely by existing.
>>
>>28400287
Where can I find a girl who won't just sit back while I do all the pursuing?

Who will actually take the time to ask me out instead of wait around for me to ask? Who tries to make me laugh and impress me with her interests and hobbies?

I'm tired of constantly taking the lead in everything and always being 100% charming and confident and funny. I can take the initiative as well as anyone else but I am generally passive at heart, and I'm tired of being dumped when they discover this.
>>
>>28402697
Nah. I was the most spergy, autistic, psychotic "literally had a plan set up for my breakdowns" cunt with no eyebrows and spiked blue hair

and I still got laid.

Girls always get laid.
>>
>>28402738
you couldn't be 100% charming and confident and funny if you tried, nigger
>>
>>28402738
I had a relationship like that when I was a kid. I don't think it's possible with grown women
>>
>>28402738
You wont find it, she'll find you. And by that, I mean you won't. They don't exist.
>>
>>28400287
No one cares about your opinion roastie.
A lion doesn't ask a gazelle how to hunt
>>
>>28402747
Well yeah crazy girls get laid a lot, everyone knows that, but many girls are virgins into their early 20s. At least that's how it is where i live.

Also you sound hot as hell minus the no eyebrows part.
>>
>>28402747
girls have high standards, you probably fucked roadkill
>>
>>28402747
get out of here you over-privileged roast
>>
>>28402747
Sure, women get laid if they actively pursue it, but not everyone does. Even if they do, some have higher standards than "has a dick".
>>
>>28402700
>Ultimately, he is the freak who blasphemes God's perfect plan not through some terrible act of sacrilege, but merely by existing.
true and same with hampanets, pigs and people (mainly women but men get it too) whos only fault is being fat and usually getting ridiculed for most normal things.
>>
>>28402845
>Sure, women get laid if they actively pursue it, but not everyone does.
actively pursue = sign up on tinder and wait
>>
>>28402788
I don't see how. Before I went off the deep end, I was just an anime club dweeb. Still got a shitty bf. I also lived in a small town, so fucking was really easy. I mean, what else was there to do? Get molested and fucked up are common pastimes. Hell, you can even fuck a chicken if you're really lonely.

>>28402805
Practically. The boys in that town were pretty gross. I've only slept with five people, so it could be much worse.

>>28402809
Nah.

>>28402845
I didn't pursue it. These walking opportunities would just stroll up. They'd come onto me and I'd be like "cool, I can pretend I'm not lonely" or "cool, drugs". Good luck finding a self-loving girl in her teens though, seriously. Teen girls will fuck anything because they're hating themselves and realise they can use their being female to get free things.
>>
>>28402845
>women get laid if they actively pursue it
Are you in denial or just a man? Men are the ones who do 100% of the pursuing, if you haven't noticed. I am NEET and have a face noy even my mother could love, but when I do leave my house on the rare occasion, even I am approached by men.
>>
>>28402888
But I like fat chicks. How fat are you?
>>
>>28402904
I meant more in the terms of going to bars, but alright. I suggest you sign up on Grindr and then you'll easily find a booty call.
>>
>>28401305
Yes you fucking cunt kill yourself
>>
>>28402946
I am not even fat, just mentioning that "creepy" isn't so unique when it comes to judging people. Just (usually) men get it for acting in a wrong way (although looks play big part) while women get it more by looking the wrong way.
>>
>>28402975
> I suggest you sign up on Grindr and then you'll easily find a booty call.
not gay though
>>
>>28403010
Yeah, no. In reality, men get it for looking the wrong way, and women don't get it.
>>
File: 50268397.jpg (66 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
50268397.jpg
66 KB, 384x288
>>28402921
>self aware roastie
Now if only I could believe you were a Virgin and I would spare you from the cunt apocalypse in my mind
>>
>>28403030
being "creepy" is usually more than looks (although as I said they take part).
And do you want to say that you never heard people saying comments that ridicule women as a whole, or say about individual ones that they are hamplanets, should be killed before they reproduce, that they should be happy is somebody raped their ugly ass? Because i surely have.
>>
>>28402920
As a teenage girl with a lot of friends who are ALSO teenage girls, I would have to disagree. Literally no one I know does that. No one.
>>28402921
Girls can also pursue guys, but okay. By pursuing I mean actively flirting (back), and going to talk to people outside of your friend group.
>>
>>28403119
>"MY EXPERIENCE ISN'T LIKE THAT SO IT DOESN'T EXIST"

Also, get out Stacey. Women are vile.
>>
>>28402920
>Teen girls will fuck anythingbeing female to get free things.

Really? Even a shy beta?
>>
>>28403117
No, literally never, try to convince a male friend of yours to to say something like that about a woman in mixed company and see what happens.

Unless you're of course talking about internet bullshit, in which case you're retarded.
>>
>>28403200
No, it's not true, they won't fuck anyone. Ugly sluts might. Also "shy beta" isn't really enough information to determine whether or not a teen girl would fuck you.
>>
>>28403200
If you have drugs, money, or are hellbent on doing crazy and stupid things and having fun (pretty much teen charisma), you can get laid. I recommend investing in a molly operation, though pot is pretty standard and works wonders. Oh, also playing guitar.
>>
File: 1403531641703.jpg (56 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1403531641703.jpg
56 KB, 720x540
>>28402920
>I've only slept with five people
>only
>five people
>>
File: 1418254828075.jpg (164 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1418254828075.jpg
164 KB, 800x600
tfw I'm too cute to be called creepy by women even though I'm shy as fuck and a virgin(and secretly a complete and total depraved pervert)
>>
>>28403241
i never understood the fucking guitar meme
why are sluts attracted to such a shameless act of arrogance and delusion
oh wait
>>
>>28403158
Are you serious? I wasn't generalising, she was. I assume it has something to do with her environment, that she feels that every teenage girls behaves that way.
>>28403200
No. Unless you're talking about prostitutes, who fuck people for free things.
>>
>>28403269
you sound irritating but props for the columbine pic
>>
>>28400391
>implying i want to be your disposable utility who will take a bullet for you or give my life for you.

You will probably just fuck chad after o sacrifice myself for you
>>
>>28403295
thanks m8, why do i sound irritating? maybe when i get comfortable and start to babble, but i don't see otherwise what you'd mean
>>
>>28403301
why are you guys so fucking boring and attention seeking, we get it, you think women are whores and use you as a utility, shut up already you whining bitch
>>
>>28403010
>I am not even fat, just mentioning that "creepy" isn't so unique when it comes to judging people. Just (usually) men get it for acting in a wrong way (although looks play big part) while women get it more by looking the wrong way.

Well, sure. An insult one receives because of his or her looks is hurtful. I would not even begin to argue that.

However, "creepy" is special. It is distinct from an insult like "fatty" or "ugly" or what have you. "Creepy" implies violation, quasi-criminal behavior. A creep creeps up upon someone, after all. He creeps into someone's space, he is a threat.

However, it is an indictment that is often lodged against men who do no such things. It absolves those who use that insult of any guilt in being disgusted by a man simply because he is undesirable. Hating someone because he is repulsive makes you a bad person, but despising someone because he is a threat certainly is not.

And to assuage guilt, "creepy" is used to turn an ugly man into a criminal, into something dangerous even though he has committed no crime, and has presented no danger.

Hating a freak is terrible and makes you a mean person. Hating a monster does not. After all, a monster can hurt you.

And really, what is a monster but a freak who still has his fangs?
>>
is is possible that I will find woman who don't care that I am 25 years old virgin and will actually find that somewhat attractive about me? that she is going to be my first and maybe even the last?
I am at the point when I don't really care that much about losing my V card. in fact I think that I want to lose it to woman I actually care for and love.
>>
File: die_breede_03_700_wide.jpg (60 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
die_breede_03_700_wide.jpg
60 KB, 700x466
>>28403253
Yeah, five. One was with my first boyfriend, the second was another boyfriend but it pretty much was a mutual "we are using each other for food and video games" thing, third was a guy I used when I was couch surfing, fourth was during a phase in my life doctors were pilling me up and so this guy who is basically a a step about the unkempt Chris-chan and trolls wanted to see how far the rabbit hole went and I fucking found it (BUT AT WHAT COSSSTT??), and the fifth was an accident because I drank too much whiskey once and someone left us alone in a room together.

Considering how crazy my life is and the small town, it could be a lot worse.

>>28403286
yeah... arrogance and delusion
It's because it makes you look "artistic" and "pained" or something
I had an irl robot native friend and he played Creep once in front of the school and he got all these girls swooning over him
the key was the guitar and the fact he had not had a haircut in like, five months
>>
>>28403321
calling yourself cute is kind of something a transitioning twink says, but you seem alright now
>>
>>28403341
s-sorry ma'am

can't believe this isn't original
>>
how do i convince my girlfriend to become 2d with a thick black outline?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>28400287
Leave! Now! Post tits or gtfo!
>>
>>28403348

Excellent post, tbqhwy.
>>
>>28403114
Of course I'm not a virgin, come get me bitch.
>>28403119
>By pursuing I mean actively flirting (back), and going to talk to people outside of your friend group.
I didn't do either of these things and that's not what pursuing means. These are not necessary for women to have sex.
>>
Some tips:

1. If you think you're too ugly for a gf and will be alone forever, the odds are really good that you aren't. You look at yourself all day every day, so it's not irrational to say that in that time you have noticed every minor flaw you have, when the odds are no one else notices and some people don't even care.

2. Think before you speak. A lot of the time guys say something just a little dumb or creepy and it's just because you didn't think about how it sounds before you say it.

3. If you see a girl with similar interests as you, talk to her. Best case scenario you get a date. Worst case scenario she doesn't want to talk. Don't ask her out. Just talk. Introduce yourself. But the most important thing is do not bother her! If she's going out of her way to not talk to anyone (headphones in, at work, something like that) she'll give you a no no matter what.
>>
sup femanons

i'm not too awful with girls i guess, like i kinda know how to tell if they're interested, find me attractive, etc. but i still have some stuff to learn as always

femanons, how do i tell if a girl finds me attractive if we don't know each other too well or are even just passing by? i've had girls give me smiles passing by but i can never tell if they're just generally being nice. I've held eye contact with some girls who are strangers sometimes passing by though... that might be kinda creepy idk. i guess i would just want to know how i can tell if they find me attractive
>>
File: mountains.png (248 KB, 645x457) Image search: [Google]
mountains.png
248 KB, 645x457
>>28403498
Gain mind reading powers.
>>
why are ugly people even born? this thread has confirmed that being ugly for either gender is pretty much the worst curse, father, why have you forsaken me
>>
>>28400976
This b8

originale
>>
>>28403403
Kill yourself roastie nihilist whore. The fact that you're self aware and use it to your advantage to be even more of a hedonist makes me seethe in rage.

Fuck you subhuman.
>>
>>28403515
>for either gender
Not really, just guys.
>>
>>28403467
>If you see a girl with similar interests as you
How will that happen? How will i notice she has similar interests?

btw that's some good advice
>>
File: peach.png (347 KB, 767x499) Image search: [Google]
peach.png
347 KB, 767x499
>>28403509
ok easy enough
>>
>>28401590
>confident
Get out. Troll somewhere else.
>>
>>28403535
Somewhat ugly girls have it better than somewhat ugly guys, but really ugly girls have it worse than really ugly guys.

Either way it sucks.
>>
>>28402762
>>28402770
>>28402772
Are any of you femanons or is my question just being ignored?
>>
>>28403535
look, I know it's probably worse for guys, but this isn't a fight between men and women, ugly people need to stick together. I was considered ugly and its severely mentally damaged me, let's not belittle anyone's experience being ugly, it sucks no matter what
>>
>>28403467
>If she's going out of her way to not talk to anyone (headphones in, at work, something like that) she'll give you a no no matter what.
but this is the case with most of the people around right now. like everyone is minding his own business, no way to approach them.
I travel by train a lot and I rarely see someone not sleeping, listening to music, watching movie or reading book / newspapers.
where should I go to approach some open minded people? even in bar people usually mind their own business like swiping tinder and so on...
>>
>>28403564
>but really ugly girls have it worse than really ugly guys.
Oh fuck off.
>>
>>28403213
about woman that isn't attractive? Men say it all the time in public too, not just internet (and women do it too, its not like shaming uglies is somehow gender specific thing).
>>
>>28403597
Sounds good, wanna get married?
>>
File: Drake_marvinsroom.jpg (2 MB, 2628x1788) Image search: [Google]
Drake_marvinsroom.jpg
2 MB, 2628x1788
>Want to eat something light before I get home
>Go to a pretzel shop at the mall
>Worker there is a qt
>She gives me a small talk
>I leave and feel good about myself
>see her a week
>she smiles at me
>smile back
>ordered my food
>Wanted to to talk to her but there was a long line up and I didn't want to look desperate
>left
>leaving resturant after job interview
>check my account and I'm broke as fuck
>I think she sees me but I pretend Im busy and I quickly left
>Hit my head everytime I think about it

Did I do a good thing by not really asking her out? Even if I had a job, I wouldn't even know what else to say to think I'm interesting. Now im thinking too hard on this
>>
>>28403613
Where? Where have you heard this? In what kind of company and in what kind of situation?
>>
>>28403583
I'm probably a femanon. Which is your question?

>>28403627
Keep just hovering around her. Visiting her and stuff. Ask her out one of the times she's being friendly.
>>
>>28402694

I never said they were accessories. You can value people and love them without obsessing over them, which is what it seems like you do.
>>
File: ohreallynow.jpg (27 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
ohreallynow.jpg
27 KB, 500x347
>>28403605
Do you honestly think that girls like this don't have it worse? I know I'd treat her like the absolute pile of shit she looks like.
>>
>>28403627
Just make casual conversation and mention you're doing X activity, then ask if she wants to come along. Just make sure it's an interesting activity.
>>
>>28403348

http://www.rooshv.com/the-new-n-word
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-02-17-02h18m49s461.png (124 KB, 528x392) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-02-17-02h18m49s461.png
124 KB, 528x392
I'm attractive enough to have girls approach me fairly often at parties and I have kissed 28, fucked 2. The catch is that I'm awkward and can't read signals properly. How do I approach girls on the dance floor? How do I know that I'm not bothering them? What do you do to attract silly boys when you are at parties?
>>
>>28403652
>Keep just hovering around her. Visiting her and stuff.

Are you being sarcastic right now? Last time I did that I turned to a beta orbiter and called a creep
>>
>>28403669
but she obviously doesn't give a shit about her look. why expect man to be interested in her then?
>>
Why do men get blamed for being genetically unlucky as if that is a choice of theirs to make?

Fuck you all and your just world theory. It's time to recognize the myth of meritocracy.
>>
File: 1462588659452.jpg (220 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1462588659452.jpg
220 KB, 1280x960
orega
>>
>>28403671
This. I'll usually pop out a next to some girl whenever I'm about to grab a bite at the mall.

Then just go do something fun after like see if there's a movie you both want to see or just hang out somewhere.
>>
>>28403671
>Just make sure it's an interesting activity.

There's literally nothing interesting that's free.
>>
>>28403689
>black and white meme pictures
>i kissed a lot of girls and fucked two but im alSO deep ANd a WEIRD doRK!!!!xD

will you all fuckign DIE HOLY FUCK
>>
>>28403369
>and the fifth was an accident because I drank too much whiskey once and someone left us alone in a room together.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, sluts DO have their positives. :^)
>>
>>28403538
Depends on what you're in to. The library or a bookstore is a classic choice. If you see a girl at a section of books you like, or if she picks up a book you've heard of you can approach her. Like "oh, Cat's Cradle? I love Vonnegut!" Somewhere like that is great for finding girls with similar interests. Book choice can tell you a lot about a person.

Or alternatively, if you have other interests, join a club. Like a hiking club/kayaking/video gaming/book club/karate/yoga or something like that. Something you're interested in. Or if you're at uni, take classes you're in to and finding people with similar interests is a walk in the park, and approaching them is even easier.
>>
>>28403643
throughout the years in various groups: both highschool and univeristy groups (usually having both genders in them), parties, people just hanging out. Pretty much your everyday stuff and you could hear all kinds of stuff, from liking an unattractive girl to a shit, telling how much grease and soap could you make out of one, or popular one in my country: refering to ugly girls (not just fat ones) as "spam" (as in meat), although whales and harpoons are always popular.
>>
WWHYYY IS LIFE SOO HAAARD????
>>
>>28400364
I want a clingy insecure bf, preferrably one that doesn't have too many female friends. I just want to be needed... plus I'm afraid of having to compete with others for his affection
>>
>>28403690
Don't hover, just happen to be in the same place and she'll see you and recognise you.
>>
>>28403740
Ok, so someone called a fat woman "spam" to her face, and what happened? What social consequence did she suffer from that?
>>
File: download.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>28403753
girls like you dont actually exist lmao i've never heard a girl say she wants someone clingy unless she's like 400lbs
>>
>>28403740
Holy shit. You really have no idea what creep means and what weight it has, do you? There is no female equivalent to that.
>>
>>28401981
>posting tits

Get the fuck out you degerate whores pure girls only.>>28401984
>>
>>28403782
You usually need to make a choice between insecurity and attractiveness.
>>
>>28403723
The guy ended up getting super attached and wanting to marry me. :(((
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-23-18h03m31s930.png (168 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-23-18h03m31s930.png
168 KB, 512x384
>>28403718
Are you triggered, frogposter? I'm looking for genuine advice, I only mentioned being attractive so that they don't think I'm a disgusting fuck wearing baggy pants outside. Go back to your containment board
>>/v/
>>/mlp/
>>
>>28403605

Of course they do. not original
>>
>>28403753
I feel the same way, you describe the feeling well
>>
>>28403757
And then what? I remind myself I'm not worth it because I'm legit broke. I thought girls hate fuckboys and scrubs who aint got shit
>>
OP is an autist. Doesn't matter if she's a femanon or a guy trolling
>>
>>28403810
you mean like either have an insecure unattractive guy or a secure attractive guy?
>>
>>28403798
So what weight it has, exactly? What makes it stand out from all insults, most of which show you are not welcomed to any group that calls you it.
>>
>>28403753
What the other guy said, but also the other femanon says you'll get tired of it.
>>
>>28403753
I kind of have one of those. He's a good man too, a good heart. I can't believe he was left alone for so long. It hurts a lot that he thinks so poorly of himself and that he can't stand to be alone.
>>
>>28403852
Read the tripfag's posts above, if you still don't get it, donate everything below the neck to science.
>>
I do all these things, bad posture, sometimes I mouthbreath when I don't notice, I play with my fingers in public like the guy in the picture ,I stare at the ground most of the time to avoid eye contact, don't look at people when they talk to me and probably a whole bunch of other akward things and I am not a virgin Technically I am not a virgin, but I still feel like one. I have had multible (fairly good looking) girls who were into me. Losing my virginity didn't raise my confidence or changed anything, it just made me realise there is no magic cure to these problems, low confidence and anxiety and made me more of a shut in than before because I gave up (before I thought if I get over myself and get over the akward and hard phase of getting friends and a girl I will be finally cured, but i didn't feel any different afterwards, so I just gave up because it's just too tedious because it doesn't get any better)
>>
>>28403880
sounds pretty gay 2bh
>>
>>28403845
Yep. Same for girls too. By the time people are old enough for dating to have any serious importance, attractive people realize that they are attractive and get over whatever insecurities they had in their teenage years.

You might be able to find an average looking person with some minor insecurities, but anything more than minor usually indicates other underlying mental health issues.
>>
File: 1462105186737.jpg (213 KB, 1007x609) Image search: [Google]
1462105186737.jpg
213 KB, 1007x609
I'm not here to ask for advice. I'm just gonna ask you all a question.

Do you honestly believe you're the disadvantaged gender? Do you really think your average lonely woman is as miserable as the average lonely guy? Do you /actually/ think you need to hold yourself to higher standards than men do to be dateable?

I know how shit goes. I know who I am, I get by well enough, and I know what a dude has to go through if he isn't just in the right place at the right time with the right state of mind. When men are lonely long enough, their minds and hearts contort into ugly, painful things, and anyone could spot a guy who looks like they're going through that. It's ubiquitous shit.

Could any girl here say, with sincerity, their gender has it worse?
>>
>>28403717

Then get a job
>>
>>28403753
I have meet woman like this once. she had this narcissistic personality and I am submissive so I did anything to make her feel good but she got tired of me and left.
in the end I felt like idiot because I was me who was making that relationship possible and it was me who suffered the most.
>>
>>28400287
>ITT: Genuine femanons
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>28403901
Yep. But I'm cool with it. I'd take a sensitive robot over a degenerate chad any day of the week.
>>
There is no such thing as a fembot, just a failed stacey.
>>
>>28403717
That's simply not true. (though it does vary depending on where you live). If you have a dog, tell her you're gonna take it to the park/play fetch etc. Plenty of different things to do that are free or cheap. But honestly, you need to make some money and have dispensable income. Relationships are an investment, and you want to be worth that investment.
>>
>>28403980
Take me please, I already cried twice today.
>>
>>28403938
No duh. I've been job hunting for weeks
>>
>>28403989
True, but if they fail early enough in life they become close enough to a 'fembot' to me.
>>
>>28403980
you're cool with being in a relationship with a gay man? different strokes I guess...
>>
when I die I won't have to deal with this bullshit anymore
>>
>>28404024
An insecure tranny on /r9k/ with an insecure faggot from some corner of the basement seems like a pretty good match.
>>
>>28403814

Apparently, you're really good at fucking a guys brain out when drunk. :^)

I would offer to drink whiskey with you now, but you'd probably be wise to it. ;(
>>
>>28404011
Have you tried networking with family? Since you've got so much free time learn to code and build a decent portfolio, maybe make a few mods for a game you like, start some projects so you aren't just letting your brain gather dust. If you aren't completely out of shape apply for some blue collar work/ learn a trade. It is not difficult to get experience and learn how to do things.
>>
>>28403852

"Spam" doesn't mean that you are a sex offender/something that needs to be fumigated by the exterminator. "Creep" does.
>>
>>28403919
No one says a damn word when reality gets brought to the table, I guess.
>>
whoever is having this "creep" discussion should shut the fuck up because you suck balls
>>
>>28404087
It lasted at least six hours and consciousness wove back in and it was pretty freaky to wake up in the homeowners' bed with my friend. Apparently we were really loud and our friends thought it was really funny and terrible because nobody got sleep in the room next door. Very weird.

I'm always down for whiskey :v(
>>
>>28403782
I'm not 400lbs. I'm just selfish and codependent

>>28403856
I don't think I will though... or maybe we all just want what we don't have

>>28403943
sorry to hear that anon :( hope you've moved on and feel better now
>>
>>28403919
I agree. I'm the crazy cunt who agrees. Women are privileged.
>>
>>28404163
talk about a superiority complex, sanctimonious faggot
>>
>>28404237
That's all you'll ever say.
>>
>>28404197
You can't be both selfish and codependent.

Source
>selfish as fuck, hate wasting my time with other people because I could be doing "me"
>>
>>28401075
Using the @ symbol instead of the >>4chan reply.

FUCKING NORMIE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.