[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got the call that my grandma died robots. I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: rippepe.jpg (12 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
rippepe.jpg
12 KB, 208x200
So I just got the call that my grandma died robots.

I didn't really know her well, since she lived across the country. She was also kind of an old racist. I remember when she spent half of my visit as a kid complaining about "that damn nigger president".

I guess I don't really feel that bad, but I don't really know how to act around my parents, and especially my dad, since it was his mom.

So there goes my last grandparent guys.

Anyone have any good grandparent stories?
>>
>>28400131

just be glad you weren't there to actual watch her in her last moments

shit sucks
>>
Unfortunately all the people who still see blacks for what they are are dying.
>>
>>28400131
Fuck off. The rest of your family should die off for being pathetic enough to tolerate your life.

Jump off a bridge.
>>
File: Spider_W_20jul12_rex_b.jpg (256 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Spider_W_20jul12_rex_b.jpg
256 KB, 1920x1280
>>28400131
>lie to everyone in my family about my mental state.
>be brutally honest about it when talking to my grandma
>she just takes it, argues like a true robot and never tells mom
she good
>grandpa is slightly redpilled and enjoys it if he has someone to circlejerk /pol/-tier opinions
>let him have his fun
he good

im gonna be completely broken down the middle when i lose them
>>
File: 1459655438358.jpg (10 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
1459655438358.jpg
10 KB, 213x255
>>28400161
This, man. That shit sticks with you, seeing someone you love die, feeling the life drain from them. Almost lost my grandpa two years ago, it was pretty rough. Glad he's a tough old guy. Apparently his stomach muscles got so messed up his lung got partly pulled through it. Couple months after his surgery he was good as new. In his 80s and he just doesn't stop.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.