[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I upvote here? :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How do I upvote here? :)
>>
its ki9nda like funnyjjunk, but you ggotta use text commands like /thuumbsup and /favv
:)))
>>
>>28400887
>>28399910

Can l suck your dicks?
>>
like this, anon

*unzips dick*
>>
>>28400955
Hahahah lol XD :3
>>
They're called (you)s around here.
>>
File: (You)....png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
(You)....png
461 KB, 870x722
by replying to that post
>>
you just type the username and press upvote to who you wanna do it do silly xD x3
>>
By swallowing some razor blades
>>
>>28400973
thanks qt i try :3333

wanna fug????
>>
>>28401001
Like this?

@No.28401001
[UPVOTE]
>>
you have to click the white box to the left of "anonymous" on your first post and click the grey "De Lete" at the bottom of the page
its a play on words of Le Dete, and dete is a nice meme :)
>>
>>28401054
yus like dat, thx for upvote xP
>>
>>28401002
wouldn't that hurt tho?
>>
>>28401125
Lmao yuuuuhs!!!!! xDd
>>
>>28401125
That's what I thought
But honestly it feels really good
Try it pham
>>
>>28401161
why are you typing like that?
>>
>>28401170
Shut up, anon.
:3
>>
>>28401125
it would be extremely painful

FOR YOU XDDDDD
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.