[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your opinion of women who are handy? would you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
what is your opinion of women who are handy?

would you want your gf to be able to use basic tools?
>>
>>28399692
Why not?

Is that woman really small or is that wrench really big?
>>
>>28399692
>basic tools?
any human should be able to use those
that's like our whole gimmick
>>
>>28399692
I'm not handy, but it's a plus. I can have my gf build me a shed and shit.

>>28399782
looks like a leprechaun to me 2bh
>>
>>28399813
>looks like a leprechaun to me 2bh

The qt-est
>>
My mom is an engineer/welder but looks like a middle earth elf. I learned a massive amount of useful things about building things but almost no social skills. I would say she was the main reason I was a robot for 15 years
>>
>>28399928
Some people live their life that way, nothing wrong with it. If you think there is something wrong with it then you will only get anxious. I want you to stop thinking.
>>
>>28400150
This
I actually think that kind of life would be very nice
>>
>>28399692
If you look hard enough, you can see Mac DeMarco!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.