[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you need to know and feel the hatred that i hold towards you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 30UE6CS.jpg (188 KB, 1636x818) Image search: [Google]
30UE6CS.jpg
188 KB, 1636x818
you need to know and feel the hatred that i hold towards you "fembots" and normalfags infesting my board..

You need to know how brutally beaten up you wouldve been irl

You need to know how much hatred i have towards every single one of you
>>
>>28399505
a lot of these posts are useless since 90% of the normies on this board don't think they are normies, and don't think this is directed at them
>>
>>28399505
The face on the right is more attractive, but I can't really pinpoint what it is exactly.
>>
>>28399505
>towards
good thing irl you are an autistic coward. and normies and girls walk by you everyday.
>>
>>28399608
reduced dorsal hump
a little bit more forward projecting chin
lowered brow-ridge
upper lip fixing
sparse eyebrows fixed

>>28399578
id give money to see a "fembot" get beaten up to death
>>
i hate you socially awk virgins too. feelings mutual except one of us gets laid
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.