[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People yelling in the house >Take Xanax >Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1451248150661.jpg (43 KB, 577x622) Image search: [Google]
1451248150661.jpg
43 KB, 577x622
>People yelling in the house
>Take Xanax
>Everything stops hurting
Why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner?
>>
>>28399316
The problem is getting off.
>>
Drug thread?
>drug of choice
>best/worst experience ever
>any addictions?
>>
>>28399333
I only took .5mg. I've tried higher doses in the past and it just made me fall asleep with a hangover after.
>>
Doesn't just stop hurting, everything else, positive or negative just sort of stops too.
>>
>>28399316
>pressure building inside my head
>feelings bubbling over and under each other
>reaches critical mass
>get very, very drunk
>it all comes out as one incoherent trail of madness and bullshit
>pass out
>wake up the next morning, feel infinitely better but ashamed of the fact that I exposed people to my stupid antics
>>
>>28399428
Well I still feel kind of sad, but at least I don't feel scared and anxious anymore.
>>
>>28399316
is it prescription only?
>>
>>28399741
Yes, but I kept a bunch from my dead Grandfather.
>>
>>28399763
I have nothing diagnosed, because I havent been to a psychologist like 10 years now, but I suffer from anxiety around other people and in crowded places. Would it help?
>>
>>28399835

Yes, very much.
>>
>>28399835
Not him, but probably. Wouldn't recommend it though, you can become dependent and get addicted very easily. Go see a doctor and see what they say
>>
>>28399316
be carefull zolpidem/ambien/chlonazepam/benzodiazepines

i used to take them a lot recreationally and they fucked me up bigtime
stick to weed
>>
>don't take benzos for 3 weeks
>never take more than 2mg every few days even when I take them often
>take 2mg kpin an hour ago
>feel nothing

They shouldn't be expired. What gives.
>>
>drank 170 mg of dxm over the course of half an hour
>weigh around 70 kg
>haven't felt anything an hour later
Should I drink more or should I give it a bit? I ate a sandwich before drinking it because I always throw up on an empty stomach.
>>
>>28399471
It makes you much more apathetic, which is good when you have overwhelming emotions (anxiety) but it's never euphoric.
>>
>>28399316
Come sleep in my bed and you won't have to worry about yelling and you also don't need to end up addicted to xanax. I pity you because my sister was addicted to all that shit. Don't do it, why don't you go tell those yelling people how you really feel. If only they knew how far they were pushing you...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.