[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chads in relation to suicide prevention.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Suicide prevention.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Suicide prevention.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Anyone else here hate it when normies go on about suicide prevention?

I'm not suicidal myself, but there was a march last night in my county dedicated to suicide prevention. Of course, a lot of the people pictured in the event are tall Chads.

I'm absolutely sick of Chads going on about suicide as if they have any fucking problems to be suicidal over!

Honestly. what problems do '6"+ Chads have? What do they know about low self-esteem and being bullied?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (19 KB, 334x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
19 KB, 334x200
>trying to stop people from killing themselves
>not trying to stop what makes them want to kill themselves
>>
>>28399228

Could be worse- I remember hearing about normie McNormie face from my highschool killing himself. Plenty of friends growing up, in highschool, at uni. Lots of pics of him in facebook at parties. Studying an easy subject (political science) and his family was obviously white and upper middle class.

I'm not even mad at the guy I just don't get it.
>>
>>28399270
Pretty much this.

People often say they want to see a certain result ("no more suicides"), but don't want to do the work to get there ("reaching out, being considerate").

What's worse is they flaunt the former as a way of virtue signalling, under the guise of "spreading awareness". They may not even really want to see said result, but just get the praise that comes from saying they do.
>>
>>28399662
You're completely right, anon.

Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for the numerous organisations that are there to help people through tough times and suicide prevention, but Chads who go on about how fucking hard it is and talk about suicide are the worst.

They're the exact same as career politicians going on about how difficult it is for people to be poor. What the hell do they know?
>>
So because Chads don't wallow in their misery, piss in bottles and do nothing with their lives it means they can't be depressed or have suicidal thoughts? At least they're trying to do something instead of just shit posting to a basket weaving forum
>>
>>28399662
>>28399746
samefag

this is an oregano commando
>>
>>28399775
pissing in bottles is the modern neet version of a chamber pot you know that right?
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 340x140) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 340x140
>>28399845
try again senpaitachi
>>
Suicide should be legal and painless suicide kits should be available to adults without prescription or medical reason.

You will all join me in the grave after a few more spins around the sun in any case, regardless of what you do. You can eat your shitty little veggie food to "live heathily" and "save the environment" or whatever eco-hippie shit you believe in. You'll fucking die with me in what will be less than the blink of an eye in cosmic terms. You won't be able to escape it.
>>
>>28399775
Yes "everyone has problems" but some people's problems are less serious and significant because they have stronger support to fall back on compared to someone that's broke, unhealthy, no family or friends etc. he's not some
>>
>>28399775
It's not about that.

As I said, it's like a career politician going on about being poor.

Chads don't understand what it's like to have low self-esteem, what it's like to have no contact with the opposite sex, or what it's like to be short, or what it's like to have anxiety.

What right do they have to go on about suicide?
>>
File: 24547506.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
24547506.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>28399775
I bet you believe in "fembots" too
>>
>>28399892
No one is born with a huge support system. Support systems are a ton of work by themselves.

I'm not saying the problems you listed aren't worse than the problems of Chad, but social anxiety and the problems of people in America aren't as bad as being a fucking African, not knowing when you're next drink of water or meal will be, and having your village murdered by rebels. The point is problems are relative for everyone, and that it isn't a competition to see who is more depressed.
>>
I'll teach you a valuable lesson O-PII : No one cares about anyone else, everyone cares only about themselves. those chads don't care that neets kill themselves, they probably participate to post cool pics on facebook. furthermore, everyone who takes part in those events, including the organizers, are well aware of the fact no one gives a damn about people killing themselves, and are just playing along
>>
>>28400011
Honestly, I think the organisers do care. The Chads only care because it gets them likes on Facebook and increased social status.

I recently saw a bully of mine in Secondary school post about how horrible suicide is. In Secondary school, my Chemistry teacher put on a video of a handsome, tall, muscly, famous (in Ireland anyway) guy going on about how tough it is to be suicidal.
How the fuck do people like him know what this shit is like?

Now, I want to reiterate that I'm not suicidal, but I am short, have low self-esteem, anxiety and all the rest.
>>
Chads will be suicidal later in life when they realize they don't enjoy meaningless sex and living like a nignog anymore

Really, the robot and the chad are two faces of the same postmodern nihilist degeneracy
>>
>>28400176
>Honestly, I think the organisers do care
most likely a family member of theirs committed suicide and that's why they're "raising awareness". you can be sure they won't give a damn about your typical suicidal neet
>>
>>28399270
Its really irritating how true this is. All these "prevent suicide" shits always rely on the "oh its going to be ok! one day at a time!" responses to everything. They say the most redundant things every fucking time and when you state an issue with something, they brush it off without even giving an opinion on it. I once called a suicide prevention line and the way the bitch talked to me made me rage so hard that I threw my cellphone on the wall, drank a bunch of vodka and downed enough pills to make me bedridden for a week, but not enough to kill me.
>>
>>28400276
What way did she talk to you, anon?
>>
I think Chads actually think suicide is bad. If you have a system where few percent of people get a lot, that means many people are putting in work and not getting anything. And these are usually the people who want to commit suicide, and if they did, the system wouldn't work.
>>
>>28399228
You can't tell from someone's exterior if they're suicidal, OP
>>
when did this 'stop suicide' meme start?
i know the chads just do it to boost their status like a big time celeb donating somewhere or 'adopting' someone/thing and the companices only do it for the money just like volunteering [someone is making bank in the back room + you would not offer your time just for nothing] or passing around money in a church to see the pastor with a new car next month.
why do they keep it up?
GOV losses money if someone 'dies'. that is it. just like trying to stop cyber-bullying or being an eco-hippi in 2016.
>>
>>28400587
>GOV losses money if someone 'dies'
Only if they're paying taxes and spending money. That's why no one gives a shit about the large number of old people killing themselves, and instead focus on young people.
>>
It's shit like this that makes me want to carry on living until I'm at least 102, just out of pure spite, or at least wait until I'm in my 30s

I'm still young enough for people I went to high school with to have a phoney outpouring of emotion in order to make themselves look sensitive, which of course will lead to the Chads comfort-fucking the 'grief' right out of them, all as a sincere tribute to a 'senseless tragedy'
>>
>>28400485
Why can't I?

If someone has won the genetic lottery, gets all the women, and gets good grades (like a lot of my bullies in school did), then what the fuck do they have to complain about?
>>
File: 1437314715751.jpg (21 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1437314715751.jpg
21 KB, 384x313
What do suicide prevention organizations even do?
>>
>>28399270
Yep this, they virtue signal buy saying "oh of we know you're suicidal we'll try and help you". Instead of getting to the root of the problem, like accepting and assimilating the " awkward kid" so he can become a normie and not want to kill himself, they try to be the "good guys" buy nipping the problem at the bud, by preventing any form of death. Honestly, at the point where someone wants to commit suicide, and some normie tries to stop you by projecting their life into you saying things like "my life is good, that means your life can be good too!", that's not being helpful, that's just being ignorant. Why would they care about weather we die? As long as they can live in their bubble and not have their world view shattered (in fact, the brain has defense mechanisms to prevent such things like a reality check, since it causes tons of stress to know all that you've lived is a lie, that's why it's hard to remove someone from religion), they will just do what normies do, try and look good for those social points. You would think that with all the time that they had, with people Committing suicide for centuries, they would have figured out how to prevent people from even bringing up the thought of self harm, but they haven't, shows how much the world cares. There's even a type of suicide specifically related to social isolation, egotistical suicide, you know there's a problem when there's a suicide specifically related to one situation. Social acceptance and integration is a 2 man game, no matter how hard we try, if others/the normies don't care, we will get absolutely nowhere. You can accept landwhales, why not accept and assimilate us? If you don't really care, then Just let us die normies, get us out of the gene pool, then you can live blissfully, with no care about any societal problems. Too bad no normie will accept this, remember the worldview thing. Complaining on this board will do nothing, no matter who dies.

What a world we live in guys eh? 2000yay
>>
>>28399228
Virtue signalling.
>>
>>28401564
They post signs that say SUICIDE in huge, all caps letters everywhere so that the suicidal individual never forgets that they're suicidal and ends up having the belief that they should commit suicide reinforced.

Also they make people who have just lost loved ones to suicide feel better.
>>
>>28401564
>>28401712
Oh and they're basically a parody of themselves and they make reality even more inauthentic and uncaring than it was before. Again, this prompts the individual to consider suicide more strongly, because even organizations that are specifically dedicated to helping sad people in need are full of egotistical, platitude-ridden, empathy-lacking bastards.

It's like being slapped in the face and told "see? this reality is a joke"
>>
>>28401799
So these organizations are just a way to help push societal undesirables to kill themselves so there's more space for the useful folk?
>>
>>28401882
I dunno, but stranger things have happened
>>
>>28399228
A friend of a friend has a lot going for him in life. A fairly wealthy family, a gf, connections that got him a well paying job in IT and he's looking to start his own IT business. Yet the guy seems to have some sort of depression, apparently he said some disturbing things and when my friend went to see him he vanished for most of the day without contact. While I can't entirely empathise as his lot is considerably more than most, it seems to me that all that money can't prevent mental illness.
>>
>>28399228
Chads and staceys are 90% responsible for suicides so it bothers me too
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.