[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Oh, Anon. Your first day of work! You look so grown up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_(9010).jpg (99 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
IMG_(9010).jpg
99 KB, 1000x666
"Oh, Anon. Your first day of work! You look so grown up now! I'm so proud of you! Call me when you're off of work so I can pick you up and we can celebrate. Where would you like to eat out at after work?"
>>
>>28399009
>Where would you like to eat out at after work?

at arby's, if you catch my drift bebeh
>>
why are you being nice to me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28399009
Women who have round faces like that are always stupid and WILL end up fat in middle age. Don't talk down to me woman.
>>
>>28399602
All asians have faces like that.
>>
>>28399613
Good, because being a dumb person in an intelligent society is better than being a dumb person in a dumb society.
>>
>>28399672
But asians have the highest IQ's on the planet desu.
>>
>>28399009
In this scenario she's your sibling, right? I haven't talked to mine in a few years. She tried getting back in touch, even pounded at my door bawling her eyes out, but when I cut ties I usually leave them cut. The final straw was using her computer and seeing 10s of extreme close up pictures of me sleeping... what the fuck. Sorry but that's to fucking creepy.
>>
>>28399009

Thanks, y-you t-too.
>>
>>28399726
That's why I said intelligent society. And I am talking out my ass here because China certainly is not an intelligent society. I imagine a perfect Island of some Asian breed. not everyone is intelligent, but it is an intelligent society.
>>
>>28399753
I don't think human beings will ever be intelligent enough tbqh fampai. I think the attraction to good looking people is just so strong that being attractive and dumb will always win over being ugly and smart.
>>
>>28399769
There's no such thing as a dumb attractive person. Attractive people aren't retarded. They're uneducated at worst, usually craftier than you ugly fucks in more ways than you can perceive.
>>
>>28399769
Bring together western technology and scientific advancement with eastern philosophy and you have an intelligent society. Said intelligent society would have no problem with using sperm donors from intelligent people, such as talented painters and the like. It's all written in a book called "Island" by Aldous Huxley.
>>
>>28399738

she must really care about her brother.
>>
How about i eat out ur pusspuss
>>
>>28399009
burger king of course

original shit
>>
"I heard there was this new Mexican restaurant down the road, maybe we could go there and check it out."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.