[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello r9k, We are working on a documentary on school attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: F24.png (189 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
F24.png
189 KB, 1200x675
Hello r9k,
We are working on a documentary on school attacks for the international french news channel France24.
After reading on the Oregon shooting and the sword attack which happened in Sweden which were both directly linked to this discussion board, we started to look at conversations here and have noticed that a lot of young men here are extremely angry about the world and we would like to ask you why?
We would like to give you a voice on what you think is causing all these tragedies.

- Mark Henri, Columnist at France24
>>
File: 1462038599769.jpg (76 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462038599769.jpg
76 KB, 1000x1000
Not even good bait
>>
>>28399204
Hello there please what is bait?
>>
Muslims are raping your country and you want to do a story on some random shootings somewhere across the world?
It's time to GET SMART, France.
>>
>>28399236
We are making a documentary on school shootings not muslims.
>>
I know there's a 99% probability of this just being some trolling/roleplaying shitter, but I am a tool so I'll answer anyway. There is a common denominator across this board, we are all (or at least most of us) depressed, and depression comes in many forms which also often shift from one and another. Often times when we think of depression we see this sad sap in front of us, but some times reality can instead be an angry maniac. I also believe there is some kind of mob mentality/echo chamber going on here. Here being normal is abnormal and being weird is the norm, we hate normal people because we have lead ourselves into thinking they are the root cause of everything bad that has happened to us. These feelings just get stronger and stronger as we all get less detached from reality and come closer to the world of /r9k/.

This was pretty much an incoherent ramble, I am tired as shit, but I hope there's at least a point or two in here.
>>
>>28398702
Hi Mark.

I can speak for most of us. We're unwanted. We're largely unloved. Women don't acknowledge our existence. We've been raised with a set of beliefs that if we work hard and play by the rules and act nicely we'll achieve great things, yet when we follow these rules we're continuously let down. We're largely unemployed and underemployed. It's not that we don't want jobs, it's that people don't want to hire the unwanted. They don't want to acknowledge our existence. They don't want to help. People are and always be self-serving, even when we aren't.

To summarize: we are unwanted and act accordingly.

That's all.
>>
>>28399467
>>28399456
Thank you for your feedback but why is a certain part of the population singled out in your opinion?
Do you blame things on others?
>>
>>28399523
In a very broad sense the problem is everybody else for not accepting us (socially, emotionally, mentally). If society doesn't accept us for following it's rules, why should we accept society? It's clear you don't understand Mark. Society has rewarded you for your hard work and perseverance, whereas we aren't even given the chance to work.
>>
File: mah sides.jpg (6 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
mah sides.jpg
6 KB, 235x215
>>28399217
>What is bait?
>Implying that that comment wasn't bait

I kek'd
>>
File: 1461821149760.png (123 KB, 379x442) Image search: [Google]
1461821149760.png
123 KB, 379x442
>>28399523
Hi Mark,
A lot of it has to do with the bodybuilding supplements we take in order to be more attractive to the opposite sex. I assume you are familiar with Elliot Rodgers, the Santa Barbara shooter. It was well known he was taking creatine monohydrate and participating on many bodybuilding forums. I would suspect most shooters took too many of these supplements and suffered from their rage inducing effects. The correlation between aggression and testosterone levels is fairly high.
Hope this helps you understand
Pic related, all time favorite vegan natty bodybuilder rikky piano
>>
It should have dinosaurs in it. All 4chan users like dinosaurs
>>
File: sleeping cat.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sleeping cat.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
Hello Mark. You have heard wrong. The Oregon shooter and the swedish sword attack guy used reddit.

Have a picture of a cute cat as a token of friendship

- Anon, your friend at 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 500x735
Hello Mark.

A poster on another thread summed up the r9k mentality by saying that most of these posters are 20-something year old, predominantly white men who are lonely, depressed and unemployed. They are angry because society has told them they are lucky to be a white male, and are told that white males are evil and do awful things to women. Yet these men are broke, have probably never had recent contact with a member of the opposite sex outside of their family, yet because they are a white male, society blames them for rape and sex crimes.

That's the sad truth. They're angry because society would rather see them suffer than offer sympathy.
>>
>>28398702
Jut one second

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: 1461681659486.jpg (13 KB, 760x426) Image search: [Google]
1461681659486.jpg
13 KB, 760x426
>>28399338
Muslims are the root of the problem, they come here and steal our women so people like the shooter are left to compete for pussy.
>>
oh hi mark
this is what happens when you get rejected by society and the resentment builds to the point of violent rage
>>
File: 1462172594395.png (274 KB, 600x572) Image search: [Google]
1462172594395.png
274 KB, 600x572
We all feel sexually deprived and we're jealous of those who don't. That's it tbqh.
>>
File: Dank shit.jpg (33 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
Dank shit.jpg
33 KB, 480x468
Sometimes when I sneeze I pee a little
>>
We're all ostracized and alienated from society. Partly by being rejected, partly by just having given up. Some people get angry as a result I guess, others like myself just turn inwards, away from society, normal people, jobs, girls.
>>
>>28398702
Post-modernism. Luckily, it will happen as in Houellebecq's Soumission, and your shitty country will fall to islam. At least women will receive the treatment they deserve.
I hope that Le Pen wins in 2022. Otherwise your fucking and disgusting country will be fucked beyond salvation. Still, islam is better than your cuckoldry.
>>
>>28398702

>the swedish attack

Haha I remember some days back I comment here on a thread how those guys were lame and a sword could easily do the job. I wonder If I Infuenced the absolute madman.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.