[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would life be any different if people could see your emotional scars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Would life be any different if people could see your emotional scars?
>>
AAAAHHHH
Probably not

Now, if I could see theirs, I think that would be genuinely interesting
>>
They'd call you a pussy faggot even harder, OP.
>>
>>28398654
they can when they look in my eyes.

the only reason why nobody dares to fight me.
>>
>>28398654
I don't know where the scars end and I begin.
>>
File: 1459852957764.jpg (13 KB, 166x244) Image search: [Google]
1459852957764.jpg
13 KB, 166x244
>>28398654
It would be like that chick who's cut herself so many times her scar tissue has scar tissue. People wouldn't touch me with a 10 1/2 foot pole. At least right now I can pretend that I'm normal and hide all of the shit I've been through. Showing it openly would guarantee that I'd never have a decent life.
>>
>>28399627
Maybe you'd be better off having people see it than keeping it hidden away. Maybe pretending to be normal ain't all that great, and it's better to look for the people who will accept you, scars and all.
>>
File: 0eArNua.gif (523 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
0eArNua.gif
523 KB, 300x225
My worst scars are the ones I've inflicted on others, not the ones I bear

>tfw you are one massive flaw and you want to either be corrected or eradicated, not kept in this state of perpetual self-loathing and damage-causing
>>
>>28398654
They would be shocked since I pretend I'm fine everyday and people eat it up
>>
>>28400668
That's all well and good when it comes to friends or lovers, but when I'm trying to get along with coworkers, or around family, or talking to strangers, or trying to make a professional or serious appearance in any manner, it's impossible for me to be open. 95% of my time is occupied by pretending to be normal. Even if I can find people who will accept me that 5% of the time, it doesn't undo the horrible feeling that the rest of it gives me. There's no winning.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.