[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you find a video with little views of a playthrough from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: 1449434129546.jpg (6 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1449434129546.jpg
6 KB, 240x232
>you find a video with little views of a playthrough from years ago
>click on channel
>the person keeps making videos
>get's around 10 views or less on each
>keeps on going
What is this feel?
>>
>>28398581
If he's really autistic, post it on reddit and make him the new reviewbrah
>>
>making this thread
>without linking to the channel

not cool hombre
>>
>>28398713
https://www.youtube.com/user/guardiane/videos
>>
Maybe they just like making playthrough videos? Not everyone wants to be a famous youtuber.
>>
>>28398649
I don't have a reddit accout
>>28398713
Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/user/Hankination/videos
>>
I think that when I get linked to blogs with hundreds of posts and like 4 people following it. It's just pathetic. You're shouting into the void and you continue to do it without any response
>>
File: 1434518399178.png (507 KB, 1600x1195) Image search: [Google]
1434518399178.png
507 KB, 1600x1195
>>28398769
>feel like I'm uncomfortably watching over his shoulder
what is this feeling
I just hear his little comments to himself
and his short breaths
>>
>>28398769
>1 view

you weren't kidding
>>
his problem is is that he doesn't address the audience i.e have an introduction talk ocasionaly to the screen etc. Also he doesn't really say that much during the video plus some of them are two hours long. It doesn't matter if you're pewdiepie not many peoe are going to want to sit through a gameplay that long. I mean if he put a bit more effort into what he did and tried to take some inspiration from other youtubers he'd probabily be much more popular because he seem like quite a cool guy
>>
>>28398790
aren't we all tbqfhwymdfaailtatidctbbykmtistitmsatwd
>>
>had this awesome crew leader when I worked in conservation corps as a teenager
>looked up to this guy almost like a father, idolized him as a worldly, masculine role model
>several years later, google him and see what he's up to
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=663BeCGX7Uc

My mind was shattered that day.
>>
>>28398822
I don't get you senpai, what do you mean?
>>
I feel a mix of pity and admiration. It's good that they're passionate about what they're doing but Jesus fuck all that time spent and all those production values just for 20 views. There's a range of "success" that's so marginal and sad that it's literally more preferanle to just have 0 views instead of 20.
>>
File: yeez.png (299 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
yeez.png
299 KB, 480x480
>>28398769
>Three hour stream of Fallout 1
>No views
>>
>>28399100
there's nothing to get
it's just a state of unwelcome, but obtrusively watching anyway
>>
>>28398769
this is why I went to zippcast
>>
>>28399019
He looks confident as fuck in this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbEbt-yrjI
>>
Could be that they just like making videos or they want content for when they "make it"
>>
>>28398769
>No views
Wow, I have literally never seen that before
>>
>>28399189
>there are millions of unseen videos containing private moments of people's lives on the internet right now
>>
>>28398942
This is very good advice, I think it would help him a lot.
Here is the video I found him through, he kind of addresses the viewers using "we" and saying what you have to do in this mode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tghbdi8jQU
>>
File: 1461774712932.jpg (95 KB, 424x362) Image search: [Google]
1461774712932.jpg
95 KB, 424x362
>on LiveLeak a few months ago
>someone links this guy's YouTube video where he's celebrating his 100 subscribers and he's got a cake and everything
>all the normies are making fun of him and calling him a loser
Why are people so fucking mean? Why can't they just let us be happy? We find a ray of sunshine in our lives and they go out of their way to crush it just because they can. Then they turn around and promote "mental health awareness" and pretend to be all sad when the types of people they used to bully in high school kill themselves. They've never said a word to them but act as though they were best friends. It's sick, and we're supposed to be the crazy ones. Whenever I tell anyone I'm scared of social interaction they go, "But talking to people is nothing to be scared of XD". Yes it is. These people scare me.

I want off this ride, lads.
>>
>All My Boss Victories (Dark Souls)
>1 view
>5 months ago

WHY, all that effort to edit the video together for a whole 1 view.
>>
>>28398581
Sounds like pity.
>>
>>28399189
I think that's his friend but my man is confident as fuck, I still take after him.
>>
>>28398581
He's probably autistic. Wasn't there a Sonic the Hedgehog forum someone found on /b/ years and years ago with thousands of threads and posts all by the same guy over the course of several months or years? Sometimes autistic people just sort of interact with the air, or themselves, or who knows. They're off in their own worlds.
>>
>>28399289
LEAFY HERE GUYS, LOOKS AT THIS FUCKING PATHETIC FAGGOT LOSER LOL!!!!!!!!!
HISSSS MY REPTILIAN ARMY!!

Disclaimer: everything in my videos is for humorous intents only and is not meant to be taken seriously. Please do not harass this person, if you do kys
>>
>>28399289
it probably wasn't normies making fun of him. robots are the most bitter soul crushing people i know. it was probably a bunch of underaged angry betas taking their frustration out on him. usually normies will pity support losers, as in they will at least pretend to be happy for you even if they are disgusted on the inside. robots just shit on you without filter
>>
>>28398763
it's funny how people don't understand that concept
>>
>>28398581
Mybe it's just his hobby. Not everyone wants to be the next pewdiepie.
>>
File: 1454225665049.png (146 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454225665049.png
146 KB, 557x605
ITT: robots who have never made anything misunderstanding the point of making things

people who really love to makes things (doesn't matter what. art, music, videos, literature, comedy, furniture, dildos, anything) don't care if they get recognition for it. there is a feeling of satisfaction unlike anything else that comes from making something. something that you created from scratch and put effort into, and no matter how basic, boring, or shitty it is, its yours. no one else can claim it. i have spent countless hours making dumb shitty images and memes that i will never get credit for and no one I know will ever see. idc about that. this guy probably doesnt care about his YouTube channel ever getting views, he justs like the satisfaction of making something that he can call his own
>>
>>28398769

Holy shit this one is gold

>warcraft 3 multiplayer stream
>within seconds of starting the game everyone ditches him
>he keeps playing on the map by himself
>somehow he's still fucking losing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGxOvhUvQ6o
>>
>>28399453
>satisfaction of making something he can call his own.
I don't think there is much satisfaction in uploading a video that reveals how much time you waste on video games.
>>
>>28399453
Now if only that dream world you live in was real.
>>
>>28399563
>reveal
>waste
Normie pls
>>
File: legod template (2).jpg (95 KB, 768x634) Image search: [Google]
legod template (2).jpg
95 KB, 768x634
>>28399563
Maybe in your mind. In his mind he isn't wasting time, and the videos he's creating are his works.
>>28399590
Want me to dump my catalog as proof? Here's my most recent creation.
>>
>>28399620
What's wrong with my language?
>>28399665
That makes sense.
Just have a hard time relating.
>>
>>28399665
Dumb Lebronposter
>>
>>28399705
You think playing and enjoying video games is a "waste" of time, and making YT videos of it is "revealing" this shameful hobby. Do you think those unknown youtubers have a social image to maintain? Do you think they care? They enjoy what they do, and want to share.

Normie mentality, as I said.
>>
he's just a manchild playing video games. he's not actually making content. you're a fucking idiot. to get muh subs you need some level of competency when it comes to entertaining people.
>>
>several statuses over the months ending with "what should I stream tonight?"
>got a response only once
>>
>>28399453
There videos of him playing shitty videogames you autistic cuck.
>>
File: 1461994223396.jpg (77 KB, 456x750) Image search: [Google]
1461994223396.jpg
77 KB, 456x750
He might be leaving a mark on the world, no matter how insignificant it looks now. Maybe someday other records of those games would be mostly lost and his uploads will be precious.

Maybe, once he passes away, his family will look at those videos to reminiscence.

Maybe this is just me, but I have an innate respect for people who upload things but do not act like clowns and try too hard to draw attention to them. 'People just doing their own thing' is something this world needs more of in general.
>>
this could be literally the saddest thread i've ever seen on 4chan. i laughed a couple times, but seriously, i wish well for him.
>>
>watched a chill guy play horror games back in highschool
>only like 2000 subs
>he was hilarious
>stopped watching eventually
>look now, he has like 80000

im proud of him
>>
I have 4400 subscribers. I'll drop a comment on a video and see if he engages
>>
>>28401646
your channel link?
>>
>>28401700
heres a link to my best performing video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FbMECdDOcw
>>
>>28398769
>/r9k/ coming together to give a robot some views
Good on ya m8s.

HTTP://www.youtube.com/user/Stup1dg33kz/videos
>>
>Normie friend has a YouTube channel
>Only gets about 10 views a video
His cats are cute https://youtu.be/j1o4aAnaTCk
>>
>>28401646
I dropped him a message too wishing him well, please don't be toxic towards him anon.
>>
>>28401813
Ya fucked it up faggot

https://www.youtube.com/user/Stup1dg33kz/videos
>>
>>28401808
nice wordplay desu
>>
>>28401852
I didn't I was nice to him
>>28401949
thanks dude
>>
>>28398581
people don't upload to youtube for the views. believe it or not but we're not attention whores. we just archive the mundane bullshit of ours lives. you really think someone playing fire emblem fates: heirs of fate 1 is some kinda grand thing? it's a goddamn video game, a waste of life. but even so, i'm gonna archive my many fails. i don't give a shit. life is meaningless, i have my own meaning.
>>
I found somebody who posted at LEAST 5 ssbb vids a day, for 3 years, none of them had any views and i cant find it anymore
>>
>>28398581
Shoutout to https://www.youtube.com/user/Joxer512

He's a (Swedish?) guy who makes comfy Skyrim playthroughs without screaming like a retard. Also no face camera.

Doesn't get many views but he just keeps going.
>>
at least with gaming channels you have some idea of what they're trying to do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4rsSXmZVkg&list=UUCtoGvJqL4Ipm-JOvwKYPcQ
i have yet to unravel the mysteries of bunnersthechopper.
>>
He probably doesn't care about the fame. He wants to do lets plays, so he does them.

To be honest the best lets players, and probably the only good ones, are the ones with the little subscribers. Because they're not appealing to the masses and doing fad games and in it for the money, they just wanna play games. Plus when you comment they actually respond.
>>
>>28399325

Dont you know Leafy is going to be killed by the end of the year. He will fuck with the wrong person.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Here you go. The king of 20 view videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jobeanvideos
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.