[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginity = 4F?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1461360679099.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461360679099.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
Hello robots. Recently on here, someone claimed that admission of virginity, or something functionally equivalent (no gf, ever) is a red flag for joining the United States military. Specifically, that they may decline to sign you up based on failing the psychometric of no gf, ever. Perhaps the military is concerned about new recruits turning Private Pyle, or similar.

This has no personal impact on me, but it occurred to me that I honestly can't tell whether the idea is true or not. Am I being rused? Anyone ever hear of this?
>>
>>28398156
>USPS crate

Does she work there or something? I thought that was like for work purpose only
>>
>>28398167
she gets a lot of male from betas
>>
>>28398167
If you get a shit ton of stuff in a PO box, they give you the box to take your shit home, cause they don't want it.
>>
File: lanza.jpg (33 KB, 634x431) Image search: [Google]
lanza.jpg
33 KB, 634x431
>>28398156
>not wanting autistic berserkers in your army
This is why America can't win a war
>>
>>28398156
How would they possibly know you're a virgin? I can understand them refusing you on the basis of psychometric testing, and that it might just so happen that the same results come from psychopaths and virgins, but still.
>>
I hope it's true. Sounds like a good way to get out of a draft.
>>
>>28398156
How the fuck would they know?
>>
If you're a male over 16 and a virgin, there is definitely something fucked with you. It certainly is a red flag.
>>
>>28398369

It's pretty obvious like 100% of the time
>>
>>28398167
You comment about the crate but not all the shit on the floor and bed?
>>
>>28398369
Normalfags can tell.
>>
>>28398343
If the army was used to post woman hate threads on anime boards, then yeah rage filled autistic virgins would be great
>>
>>28398374
good bait. even my ultra chad friend didnt lose his until 17, and my normie friends didnt lose theirs until 19
>>
>>28398482
Lol you're all losers
>>
>>28398395
Not unless you are Chris Chan tier robot.
>>
>>28398502
You're just lying to yourself.
>>
>>28398501
t. 25 y/o kv
>>
>>28398618
Turning 30 this year. Y'all muhfuckas got nothing on me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.