[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight I have the chance to slay a 3/10 grill Should I do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 421241321421.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
421241321421.png
48 KB, 500x282
Tonight I have the chance to slay a 3/10 grill

Should I do it?
>>
Yes and then decapitate her afterwards.

Ugly women are wastes of oxygen tbqh.
>>
>>28397842
If you're a virgin (and I'm assuming you are) then sure. You need a practice run in case you ever woo a qt
>>
>>28397851

Although you are trolling, alot of newfriends might think I literally mean slay

slay = codeword to fuck

Also

>implying all women aren't a waste of oxygen
>>
Why would you fuck a 3/10? You'll just hate yourself and her confidence will explode and she's be unbearable cunt for the rest of her life.
>>
File: 87876678897987.png (281 KB, 239x952) Image search: [Google]
87876678897987.png
281 KB, 239x952
>>28397842
I'd do 3/10s
>>
>>28397901
Because if you get the experience from the 3/10, whenever you do the do with the stacy you don't want to cum in five seconds.

Fuck all of you normalfags who has someone interested in you.
>>
>>28397842
Eat her asshole
>>
Ehh is she a cool chick? Because you don't want her thinking something is going to happen that won't.

I lost my virginity to a 2/10 just because I wanted to get it out of the way and honestly she wouldn't stop hassling me for months. She still drops me the odd weird message on Facebook even though I have a girlfriend (who's about a 7/10)
>>
>>28397951
You realize the "You're gonna cum in 3 secondds your first time" is a meme, you huge autist?
>>
>>28398032

This. My first time (inb4 normie) I couldn't even cum
>>
>>28398032

Yeah. My first time I was so nervous I couldn't get a full hard on.
>>
Don't do it OP, I don't want to see you go to jail.
>>
>>28397842
if you want to, then go for it bruv

>>28398082
same here

she sucked my dick for like 10 minutes

i got bruises

>>28397930
>pic
that's a 6/10
>>
>>28398069
lol cutfag, your dick is probably numb from all the shaft-jacking.
>>
Cutfag here

When I lost my virginity I came in literally like 2 pumps. I don't even think it was 20 seconds.

After she said "don't worry, there will be many more times". I thought that was a nice sentiment
>>
>>28399861
Obvious youknowwhopropaganda is obvious.
>>
>>28398110
high kej
>>
on an unrelated note, anyone else here have the opposite problem to cumming fast? I literally can't cum at all during sex. I can literally cum in a minute wanking, but during sex I can't seem to cum from sex with my girlfriend at all I've had sex around 5 times now
>>
>>28398082
this also happened to me, its better to fuck non-virgins i guess, because the 2 that i fucked didnt really make any effort. they also turned out to lesbians later on. (this was not because of me)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.