[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet some girl from another board >She's underage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 34.png (47 KB, 318x317) Image search: [Google]
34.png
47 KB, 318x317
>Meet some girl from another board
>She's underage
>Didn't know until she linked me a vocaroo of her voice
>stop replying
>sends me 3 emails

should i reply out of courtesy or keep ignoring?
>>
It's more than likely a honeypot.
>>
>>28397838
I never asked for nudes, just that i wanted a female friend. I also told her i will cease talking since she is underage and wont provide proof with a picture.
>>
>>28397847

I'd advise you to be really careful and not sexual in any way or form.
>>
File: 1462606078474.jpg (25 KB, 452x548) Image search: [Google]
1462606078474.jpg
25 KB, 452x548
>>28397883
I never ask for nudes anyway, even on 4chan. I just wanted a real female friend. And i got her to email me. I wanted proof she is real so she linked her voice which i requested. Sounds underage (maybe 16-17) but she is saying she's 18. I don't believe.

I guess I'll keep ignoring, first chance i get at a female friend and it's a underage girl. Fuck that i am 22.
>>
>>28397826
of course you should reply the fbi bait
>>
File: fgfd.png (17 KB, 1452x406) Image search: [Google]
fgfd.png
17 KB, 1452x406
>>28398054
I replied, is the FBI going to get me now?
>>
>found out a year after cutting contact with a girl that didn't know how to just have friends that she was and still is underage
>she told me she was in college (aka heavily implied 18-19 year old)
what the FUCK dude
glad I never wanted to do anything kinky or even vaguely sexual but who the fuck goes online and lies about their age? shit
>>
File: t.png (8 KB, 1434x143) Image search: [Google]
t.png
8 KB, 1434x143
do you robots think she is underage too?
>>
>>28398147

A lot of people. I've (attempted) to use dating sites and in the description they say they're underaged
>>
>>28398205
yeah she is definitely, or at least she has issues, no girl is that desperate to talk to someone online unless they have daddy issues or autism
>>
>>28398428
Should i stay away?
>>
>>28398471
No, talk to her you autist. What are you losing in life?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.