[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just thought I should tell you R9K and most of 4chan in general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 2VZB3cZ.jpg (58 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
2VZB3cZ.jpg
58 KB, 960x960
I just thought I should tell you R9K and most of 4chan in general is a trap created by ugly anons with no life and pushed by a couple of Chads to keep you the fuck away from my biiiggg oll tittied gf and her big assed friends.

Kill yourselves please
Never forget all girls are whores and you are just wasting your time trying to find the companionship you crave just play video games and browse 4chan

Also fuck you.
>>
May the BRAAAAAAAP be with you
>>
>>28397665

Kill yourself you Autist
Can you imagine texting someone (I know you don't text people) that or any form of Austism like that? Can you imagine saying that in real life?
>>
Women are scum who only want validation and only pathetic betas would even talk to them

Women don't even enjoy sex they just use it as a tool for power
>>
>>28397602
>PUURRRRTTT

s-sorry anon i couldn't hold it >.<
>>
File: IS IT HOT IN HERE.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
IS IT HOT IN HERE.png
65 KB, 574x600
>>28397665
>>28397816
kek goddamnit
>>
>>28397816
This is why you belong on this site alone desu
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.