[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you MGTOW'd yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Why haven't you MGTOW'd yet?
>>
>>28397551
>implying women would even notice
>>
>>28397775
>implying MGTOW give a shit about whether women notice
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 608x909) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 608x909
Why haven't I Magic the gathering yet???
>>
I am. Ironically I went from incel to now having a fwb. Too late for that shit. I hate women, but I still hit her up a few times a month to get some fuck when I can't be fucked to pick any strange up elsewhere.

Everyone should give it a shot. Only beta cucks want a gf. Just fuck and chuck then do your own thing. If you build it they will come, which means you will cum, and then you can throw them away.
>>
I am. I have literally never had a gf and I never plan on getting one. I meet women through mutual friends, have a one night stand, and be done with it. Women are useful for sex and absolutely nothing more.
>>
>>28397551
You say that like I have a choice. Fuck off back to lebbit.
>>28398450
>>28398566
You fuck off too.
>>
I pretty much have at this point. I have nothing to offer so why bother pursuing something I that I will only let down?
>>
>>28398599

Why so hostile? At least try mgtow. It's not like you have anything to lose. Women are good for one thing only. Give up on your childish notions of love and virginity. She is out there gagging on cock and being fucked in the ass. Do you want to get it wet or not?
>>
>>28398599

This. MGTOW twats are failed normies. Most real robots on this site don't get a choice. Women don't want us regardless. Fucking get out you cunts.
>>
>>28398678
What part of fuck off back to lebbit didn't you understand?
>>
I've considered it. I just see less and less reasons to be with women. Western women at least. Only downside is I imagine that adoption would be down right impossible for a single black male.
>>
>>28398697

I understand it plenty. I spend all day repeating it to invading fucks like you who won't just stay on their shitty cancer site.

>>28398685

So how's that incel thing working out for you? Personally I'd have gone MGTOW since lifting weights, making money, and fucking women is more fun than using tears to jack off into my fedora, but hey, whatever floats your goat.
>>
>>28398831
>n-no I'm not a redditor y-y-you are
Seriously, you're not fooling anybody. Fuck off already with your nu-male speak.
>>
>>28398879

Sure, you've been here all summer and now are able to tell who is rebbit or not. Just shut up and get back to your whineposting in tfwnogf and boipucci threads. This thread is for people who aren't emasculated little bitch bois. Here's your (you) and a braap. What else are you waiting for?
>>
>>28398831
Do you even know what incel stands for? It stands for involuntarily celibate. Now look up the definition of the word involuntary.
>>
>>28399035

Sorry, """""""""""""""""incel"""""""""""""""""". Is that better? The only reason you don't fuck a bitch is because you like the attention you get from pretending to be a loser. Incel is a joke. I mean literally, the term is used ironically except by morons who don't get the joke and think it's a serious term.
>>
>low sex drive master race
>I'm not even paranoid about getting cucked or alimony payments, and able too casually chat with women.
>the thought of being intimate just doesn't interest me
>>
>>28397551
At first I was just incel.

At some point it turned the MGTOW.

The difference being that if women actually showed interest in me, I would now actively deny them.
>>
>>28399068
That's why there's a term truecel. Someone who is so ugly he cannot get laid even with hideous landwhales. Men like that exist. Truecels exist.
>>
> implying there'd be any difference

No woman wants me, and I don't bother chasing them. Literally nothing would change if I started calling myself "MGTOW" instead of "KHHV".

> tfw all these normies who get girls but reject anything beyond a pump
>>
>>28399068
> the attention you get from pretending to be a loser

The what? Where?

I'm a certified loser, and haven't spoken to a non-cashier in months now.
> implying I get attention for being similar to 99% other robots
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.