[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have friends >Have social life >Keep myself well groomed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
>Have friends
>Have social life
>Keep myself well groomed and hygienic
>Wear nice clothes
>Girls compliment me on my dress sense, my facial hair, say I smell nice
>I meet new girls all the time
>Still a 100% kissless virgin

Is it time for me to call it quits yet, anons?
>>
Look up how to hit on girls. You seem to be advanced enough on life to get laid by just trying.
>>
Do you have a beta face?
>>
You need to just go with the flow. It will happen for you too, eventually.
>>
>>28397533
>lost contact with friends
>no social life other than the people I talk to at work
>usually dress pretty badly but I've been trying to work on it lately
>I've had a gf for 5 years and am not a virgin

Hahaha what a cuck. I think she's going to break up with me soon though.
>>
>>28397554
I figure that I am just mentally/emotionally crippled because of the fact that I was friendless until I was 16. I've had friends and an active social life for years but I still can't get over my romantic/sexual insecurities.

>>28397561
I don't know. I look much younger when I'm clean shaven, so I usually keep some form of facial hair. I get a lot of compliments when I have a beard, and I know some girls have called me attractive before, but I'm nowhere near Chad-level.

>>28397651
See, this is the shit I don't get. How can I try so hard and get absolutely nowhere, while others try so little and get everything?
>>
>>28397533
I'm a lot like you OP

I can't get girls even though seem to have all the things needeed. Who knows maybe it's just a subconscious thing they feel that makes me not bf material in their eyes

I pursued a few girls in college, and only got a broken heart, a sense of bitterness and my hand to fap the feels away

We're gonna make it brah
>>
>>28397709
I'm emotionally "crippled" as well and similar to you. No girl ever, though in general they seem to be attracted to some degree.
I finally found a girl a month ago. I haven't banged her yet but we kiss and hold hands. Dude, it's actually hard as shit to handle this. If you think you're insecure, having a girl like you for the first time will make it double, since you fear you might lose her but you know that if you're afraid you'll lose her as well so you're scared of fearing.
I thought female validation would inspire confidence but some of us are probably just fucked. What I'm trying to get at is that you can keep going but you'll always feel insecure as shit, so it's not a good reason to stop. You better get used to it.
>>
>>28397820
Not OP but one the same boat of being an autismo until recently and then I got my shit together but still no gf.

I think what you're having is the initial period were you both are still accomodating to each other. Just like friends it's something you'll get used to, assuming of course you're dating a cool girl, not a bimbo airhead.

Also, female validation is worth the insecurity. It really bothers me how I can't get attention from women when literally everyone else can, makes me feel like there's something wrong with me, after all normal people can get into relationships and shit
>>
>>28397713
this is me

I had friends, people liked me, girls simply didn't want me. I just don't get it. People even call me handsome. I just don't get it.

Everyone who is having regular sex is like on another planet to me, I don't understnad how they do it, I don't understand how they meet each other, the entire concept of having regular sex to me is just completely foreign

Some days I'm OK with that, some days I'm glad I don't have to deal with that bullshit, some days I feel soul-crushing loneliness, some days it just adds to my overall depression.
>>
>>28397651
>>28397533
Both of you are normalfags. Fuck off.
>>
>>28397942
Oh yeah, being in college I'm surrounded by that shit. It's completely surreal how two people meet and sometimes a week later they connected so much they are now dating.

It's also completely weird to notice the hook-up culture, altough that doesn't bother me, since I don't want none of that shit.

But man, it's like I'm an outsider looking in. How does that work?
>>
>>28397902
This past month has been the best month of my life and I haven't even fucked.
Female validation is definitely worth it.

I feel like of you're really in the situation you're in, you gotta play numbers. If you meet all the requirements a girl is bound to like you, even if you're a bit awkward. Getting rejected is part of the game.
>>
>>28398018
I guess but being insecure rejection is a big pill to swallow, and so far all my attempts to get girls I was interested ended up with me alone and bitter. I wouldn't even have an issue with rejection if I got accepted every once in a while, but as it stands falling in love and pursuing girls is a losing game
>>
Does anyone ever feel like a girl is just trying to mess with your head or set it up to laugh at you when she seems interested/flirts with you?
>>
To be honest I was the same way it finally changed when I enlisted in the military I guess uniform makes girl attract also tinder/meetme for desperate girls if trying to change quickly
>>
At least you can appreciate the companionship of a qt female. I don't even have that.
>>
>>28397820
>If you think you're insecure, having a girl like you for the first time will make it double

OP here. I know this. Girls have been into me before. I am just literally physically and emotionally incapable of being intimate with them. I really, really want to be. I want to kiss a girl so bad. I just can't bring myself to do it, even if they want it. For one I don't know how to do it, and for two I am so insecure that I cannot stop second-guessing myself.

>>28397944
I don't see how I'm a normalfag when I am a complete and total kissless virgin. I'm awkward as shit. I'm not a full robot, no, but I'm more like a "failed normie" than anything else.
>>
>>28398050
You gotta get rejected like 100 times for a girl to like you. It depends on the context, usually, some girls with friends in common and shit are more likely to be interested than a random girl you chatted up on the street, but there is always something to be learnt from rejection.
I think it's healthier to see it as a self improvement exercise than a negative thing. Remember that when a girl rejects you she's not rejecting yourself as a person but the person you project when you talk to her. In other words, she rejects the way you hit on her. Your technique.
>>
>>28398150
>Girls have been into me before
If you think that's enough to panic, I wanna see you after you get your first kiss. Be mentally prepared for it, else you're gonna implode.
Unless you're drunk or the other person is. I mean a sober kiss.
>>
>>28398211
>If you think that's enough to panic, I wanna see you after you get your first kiss.

I don't quite see how after it is the scary part. I would have thought the terrifying bit is before and during. And at this rate, I'm never going to get a first kiss anyway. No girls will initiate a kiss with me. They just stare at me semi-lustfully expecting me to do it. And I never can, because I'm too scared.
>>
>>28398166
I mostly meet girls through friends and shit. I don't really like chatting up with girls or people in general I don't know

Funny you mention that because I met a girl through a friend that I was into 4 months, and when i finally said I liked she told me she never though of me that way. That really stinged but apparentely she really enjoyed our facebook talks because one years later she still expresses desire of talking to me. I don't talk to her, I don't need that shit in my life.

In regards to the second point, I have no game, I just go with the flow when I detect some interest rising. Of course because girls are rational and all, one the very next day when I strike up conversation their interest evaporated and they're drier than Satan's anus
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.