[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok guys... i have an Amazing idea for a movie.. Its about a family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: labia-old-time-cinema.jpg (21 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
labia-old-time-cinema.jpg
21 KB, 550x412
ok guys... i have an Amazing idea for a movie.. Its about a family who goes to an orphanage & they adopt a mouse that can talk and what not.. he befriends the youngest child of the family, but the antagonist, "family cat" is always at the wayside.... whatya think?
>>
Fucking furry. Gtfo.
>>
nice, mouse could be named pete and cat could be named pat and you could call it pat & pete (they fuck at the end)
>>
how many billions we gona make with this.. how do we get it produced
>>
>>28397529
oh also there should be an extended sex scene (penetration included) between the kid and the parents towards the end too. like the conflict is that there's tension and you're not sure if the kid's going to fuck the parents, and if so which parent, and then it's soooo satisfying when the kid fucks both parents while pat fucks pete.
>>
>>28397567
i like that idea. i was thinking tho that the end could be about how the tiny mouse conquered really big fears, and thus the moral of the story unravels.. forming a loving, humble bond between everyone.
>>
>>28397648
yeah that's good, and the big fears could manifest as the tiny child and mouse are forcibly penetrated by the cat and the obese parents! and the kid and mouse help each other be brave! we did it!!!!
>>
also the mouse should kill the kid by shitting and jacking off in his mouth while he's sleeping
>>
The mouse should go up the kid's ass and eat out his organs. The kid dies and the mouse acts innocent and doesn't know what the fuck is going on. Then, you eat out the mother's organs too and the dad is all alone and blows his brains out. Then, the cat and mouse fuck.

Like?
>>
>>28397817
bro, it sounds like your stealing an existing idea already
>>
>>28397830
I don't think I am, but if I am, expand upon it. Make a sex scene where the dad finds the mom and fucks her body for the last time, and he does anal with his fists, and figures out that the organs were ate out. The rat comes into the room and the dad says "You son of a bitch". They have an anime fight scene and the dad gets samurai katana rekt and the dad says "FINISH ME, YOU BASTARD". The rat says, "I've already taken everything you live for, you're practically already dead." The dad replies with "FUCK YOU". The rat says "I've already fucked you. :')"
>>
>>28397505
Call it something like "Stuart Small" cause Stuart is a nice name for a mouse and he is small.
>>
the kid should have a foreign friend who tells him "j00 are boi who do de gay sex wit his pater, jes?" and then everyone laughs, but at the end of the movie the kid and dad have gay sex at a school assembly and everyone cheers because the kid's so good at it. the mouse i guess can be there filming it and jacking off or something.
>>
>>28397987
most of the movie should be the kid crying while the dad forces him to fuck other kids at the school.
>>
the mouse should walk in on the mom while she's putting in a tampon and the mom says "eek a mouse!" but then the mouse pulls out his giant penis and the mom says all seductively this time "eeek... a mooouse" and then the mom and the mouse fuck that stupid kid together.
>>
the kid should get fucked by the mailman in like the quirky opening credit sequence. he should use one of those long cardboard poster tubes, so the dad can be a kid-fucking architect or something. yeah wait the mailman fucks the kid with the poster tube while the dad watches with his arms crossed and a smug grin and a big boner. then he takes the posters out and does work on him while the mailman fucks the kid with his penis, then the dad puts the posters back in the tube, fucks the kid with it, and then gives the tube back to the mailman who fucks the kid with the tube while the kid sucks the dad's penis, thus setting the stage for the mouse to enter their lives.
>>
File: Stuart not so little.jpg (149 KB, 900x545) Image search: [Google]
Stuart not so little.jpg
149 KB, 900x545
Maybe we could help morals and tolerance if he fucks bird in second movie
>>
>>28398263

Intolerant. Why doesn't the bird have hard penis too?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.