[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do women hate and discriminate againsts fags for sucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1462141715685.jpg (106 KB, 507x900) Image search: [Google]
1462141715685.jpg
106 KB, 507x900
why do women hate and discriminate againsts fags for sucking dicks, then turn around and expect respect when that's 99% of what they do
>>
women dont discriminate against fags, they get men to do it for them

as for why they hate fags I think the reason is obvious
>>
>>28397501
I'm not sure where your basis of their discrimination is coming from.
>>
>>28397501
>>28397512
>>28397513

shit bait gtfo

orig
>>
gays are muscling in on their business. They especially hate trannies too for this reason
>>
Women hate fags for not showering them in money and attention the way most beta losers do

Also fags don't want or need anything from women, which makes them dangerous. Fags much like top-tier Chads (and omega men who have totally given up on women, ironically) are free to tell the truth about women, whereas betas have to bow down to the pussy to get their ration.

Basically women hate Chad assholes, fags and omega-tier men for the same reason: they don't worship their pussies. Women will obviously spread their legs for Chad unlike losers but they still hate him even though they love fucking him, women are crazy like that
>>
>>28397549
? everything isn't bait just because you can't formulate an arguement against it
>>
>>28397501
>why do women hate and discriminate againsts fags for sucking dicks
They usually don't, unless they think fags are sin. Most women love gay dudes and their hoe stories.
>>
>>28397549
I'm serious, most of the women I know love gays, mainly because women hate women but they still want somebody to talk about shoes with or whatever. That's purely anecdotal evidence, but at least it's something. Where's your basis for the discrimination?
>>
>>28397501
Because there is an expectation of a man to do masculine things. Attractive gays make them a bit jealous, like being good friends a hot woman who's a lesbian; you really wish she wasn't. So to women, by trying to shame gay men by attacking their masculinity, they are venting that jealousy.
>>
>>28397550
>muscling in on """""their"""""""" buisness

roastie detected

confirmed that "relationships" are strictly oppoprtunities for women to get money, fucking whores
>>
>>28397607
this is one of the truest posts ever put on this chinese silk weaving forum
>vagslaves, when will they learn?
>>
>>28397501
>Circumcised
Poor fella
>>
>>28397765
>vagslaves

is it time for a new meem?
>>
>>28397886
this meme has been circulating for a while but I've never seen it catch on like the wageslave maymay
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.