[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does the /r9k/ narrative explain ugly, poor, stupid, untalented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: the-thinker.jpg (49 KB, 459x600) Image search: [Google]
the-thinker.jpg
49 KB, 459x600
How does the /r9k/ narrative explain ugly, poor, stupid, untalented people still having relationships and sex?

How can all women go for chad yet as I get older my friends and acquaintances get gfs and wives?
>>
Chads are the Jews of /r9k/. On here people believe only Chad can fuck women. They are not Chad because they are virgins or only get the ugly/fat ones.
It's a self preservative circular logic by lazy retards.
>"Chad is holding me back from fucking women"
>"I am miserable because of Jews"
>"All women are whores because they don't like my dick"
>"If it wasn't for Chad I'd be successful"
>>
File: 1458945699065.jpg (39 KB, 636x473) Image search: [Google]
1458945699065.jpg
39 KB, 636x473
The explanation is that the "only Chads have sex" narrative is a lie.

It's not that there are a small percentage of the population, Chads, that are the only people having sex. It's actually the opposite. There is a very, very small percentage of the population which is mandated by the laws of the universe to never receive any form of romance, intimacy, or sex.

I am living proof of this. I was friendless until 16 and a kissless virgin for all of that time. Now I am 20 and have had friends for 4 years and yet remain a kissless virgin. I am surrounded by women for a good portion of my life, I regularly meet new women, and some of these women are even interested in me, but I remain a kissless virgin. Because progressing things to the intimate stage is impossible for me.

I can only conclude that there is some force, whether it be a mental disorder or an outright supernatural power, that is preventing me from ending my kissless virginity. There is no other explanation.
>>
Ugly, poor stupid untalented girls end up in relationships with ugly, poor, stupid, untalanted guys. If you know a shit person, chances are that the shit person has a shit significant other. It's very simple.
>>
>>28396429
You're cherry picking comments you see?
Normies end up getting married and in relationships too you goddamn idiot.

Chad is a rare occurance, not every guy having sex is a chad.
>>
>>28396876
this as well as confidence
>>
>>28396827
>I can only conclude that there is some force, whether it be a mental disorder or an outright supernatural power, that is preventing me from ending my kissless virginity.

Well, you may very well be correct. I would be the last to contest that there are some men marked by Nature, cursed to see nothing but disgust when they meet a woman's gaze. As one such man, I am a living, bleeding, breathing testament to the fact that they do exist.

However, don't be so quick to assume you are one of those men. To be one of those men is fantastically rare; you would have to be unfortunate in a way very few are.

>There is no other explanation.

Well, there could be. And that explanation is that you may be relatively young. Time and time again I see young men posting on this board who once believed they were something like me, only to proclaim with wonder that they are going on their first date, or that they've had their first kiss, or that they've had sex and finally feel free to leave this board. Old men like me who are utterly left behind are very far and few between.

Given time, you'd be amazed how often Nature intervenes and rescues her sons and daughters from the fate of something like me.

You needn't be an angelic Chad to enjoy Nature's favor and nearly infinite mercy.

You need only be something other than a monster.
>>
>>28397200
I always look forward to your posts. Keep on keeping on.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.