[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when is the last time you cried? i broke down this evening because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1421095209652.png (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1421095209652.png
10 KB, 200x200
when is the last time you cried?

i broke down this evening because i was just overwhelmed with how much of a piece of shit i am and that im too much of a pussy to ever kill myself.
>>
>>25215659
just remember OP, this too shall pass

you may be having a low moment now, but eventually things might turn better

even if they dont... eventually the people who had expectations for you will die

just relax
>>
>>25215679
if you wanna talk or vent or whatever ill listen

to answer your question though... I honestly dont remember. probably in high school when i was suspended for doing dumb shit, and then suspended again the same week... I thought my life was over but I hardly remember it now

When I get sad now because I am a piece of shit i just get this depressed feeling inside of me, but I think i am too emotionally reserved to cry anymore. I found out a few years ago that i literally lost the ability to scream, I am just too... quiet i guess. that was interesting
>>
>>25215679

i've been low since high school, i just want to end it soon.
>>
>>25215659

2 nights ago, and that was after a 3 week stretch of not crying, but I was kinda drunk too.
>>
>>25215659
On the contrary, I cry when I think about my death. Of course, it might not be as bad when it's happening, but I'm going to miss on so much unimaginably good shit so well catered to me be like minded people. Games, books, movies, maybe even songs or just events or updates for games. Not to mention space travel, and the development of politics to what I'd think should be some sort of mincapitalism that actually would never happen but something better than now anyway
>>
Maybe once a week. Sometimes more. That period between 11:00pm and 3:00am where the real hard thinking happens has led to some "cry to sleep" nights.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.