[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So all the signs point to my girlfriend being asexual (hopefully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 728x546
So all the signs point to my girlfriend being asexual (hopefully not because she was molested earlier on throughout her life).

So would you fags prefer an asexual girlfriend to an overly promiscuous one?

>good sides:
Less likely to cheat, you're more likely to be her only experience, etc...

>bad sides
No sex heh.

Also, inb4 "'girlfriend', >>>out"
I've been here longer than half you fuckers and I'm not leaving.
>>
>>28396337
"asexual", I garun fuckin tee this guy would be able to make her unasexual.

It's you most likely.
>>
>asexual
this relationship will end in cucking, guaranteed. don't say we didn't warn you
>>
Asexual just means your gf doesn't want to have sex with YOU
>>
>>28396419
>>28396447
>>28396454
Mates, settle down. I'm one of those "robot-turned-Chad" case figures so I wouldn't know why I'm able to fuck any women I want, and somehow this girl I've made my girlfriend would be resisting, unless she's asexual.

So thanks for the concern, but there needn't be any need to worry over me :)!
>>
>>28396552
>robot turned chad
I bet you actually believe that too
>>
File: marisa299.jpg (233 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
marisa299.jpg
233 KB, 675x900
I really need to hear some perspective on this myself.

Could a guy who is very much into sexual activities ultimately be happy with a girl who, at best, is apathetic about them? Assuming everything else about them clicks.

I just hear over and over about how important it is for you sexual drive to match up with your partner's. It's wearing me down.
>>
that would be preferable for me even
>>
>>28396337
bro she just doesn't wanna fuck you.. it's the same thing as "im not looking for a relationship right now" means im not looking for a relationship with YOU... stay cucked
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.