[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You missed out on being a teenager >you missed out on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: vSvVLSL.jpg (683 KB, 2338x1700) Image search: [Google]
vSvVLSL.jpg
683 KB, 2338x1700
>You missed out on being a teenager

>you missed out on staying up late with the boyz in the skatepark, smoking weed and laughing about your troubles
>you missed out on sneaking back into your room at dead hours and lie in your bed while texting
>you missed out on getting fake IDs so you can go to clubs and neck fit girls you don't even care about
>you missed out on living the supposed best years of your life
>you missed out on causing trouble with the teachers with your squad and having so much fun doing so
>you missed out on flirting with the girl who sat in front of you in history class
>you missed out on giving your best friend 'that look' when the teacher tells you to find a partner
>you missed out on having entertaining memories of your school life that you can tell your children about

>you're getting old now
>no one from your highschool class really remembers you
>you spent what they said were the best years of your life on your own, crying, masturbating, and learning how to make conversations that never really worked because you still had the social skills of an 8 year old, perhaps because your parents never really encouraged you to make friends, or because you were too indulged in your little computer and videogames instead of having real fun
>because you never tried that little bit harder to fit in like everyone else, you are now all alone, just like you had always been.
>>
didn't read and don't care but please stop trying to create school shooters
>>
>>28396317
What else do you plan to miss out on while you dwell on all the things you missed out on.

Here's some advice anon, go get some milk, pour it on the ground and cry over it
>>
>>28396317

Yeah I know now I'm missing out on uni too.
>>
I was too ugly to do any of those things though, so I accept it.
>>
>get told it's cool to not "be like everyone else"
>disregard parties, alcohol and drugs
>only hang out with other social outcasts, convincing yourself that you are indeed a social person
>know it's bullshit
>have no real friends
That was my life until 2 years ago, some things changed, some just didn't.
Now I'm what they call a grown up and I feel like I have a few years left to still experience what I missed before I turn too old.
>>
>>28396358

Wow get the fuck out normie. No really, fuck off. I've never heard more infuriating shit on this board and I've seen it all. What the fuck is wrong with school shooters exactly? I creates a situation that haunts normie parents for the rest of their lives like our lives have been haunted and destroyed by the society they manufactured. I'm sure there's a place for you on tumblr but on here you are the one that's lonely.
>>
>>28396317
>>you spent what they said were the best years of your life on your own, crying, masturbating, and learning how to make conversations that never really worked because you still had the social skills of an 8 year old, perhaps because your parents never really encouraged you to make friends, or because you were too indulged in your little computer and videogames instead of having real fun

No one ever tried to correct me probably because I had good grades and behaved.
>he'll grow out of it
They said

The only person that first told me that I spend too much time inside and playing video games was an old elementary school friend who called me out of the blue one day when I 15. I got really bothered by what he said and told him to fuck off.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>>
>>28396317
I did all of this except for this one:
>you missed out on getting fake IDs so you can go to clubs and neck fit girls you don't even care about
and I still fit your description.

I was an alpha as fuck Chad until I got into college.
>>
>>28396317

I think about this everyday, every fucking day.
I will never have good memories about high school.
I will never have good memories of my adolescence in general.
And this makes me even more sadder if think at all the other people i know, who will remember these days with a smile on their face, while i will just realize how i just missed the best years of my life. A feel of nostalgia for the days that i couldn't experience.
>>
>>28396634
Tumblr probably has more members that sympathise with school shooter desu
>>
If someone's highschool years were the best of their lives then they're doing it wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 641x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 641x627
>>28396317
Sorry that you sucked at being a teenager but get over it you fucking crybaby
>>
lol don't have this problem i'm not murrican, and we don't romanticize this much teenage years here
>>
>tfw two weeks of high school left
>mom asks who I want to invite to my graduation party
>silence
college will be better, right?
>>
>>28397478
get out fucking eurofag and check your privilege
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-07-09-33-38.png (699 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-07-09-33-38.png
699 KB, 540x960
Fucking Chad....

We cannot escape him
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>28397478
But you do have the problems related to living in a third world shithole
>>
>all those normie goals
Why don't you get the fuck back to Facebook?
>>
>>28396317
i couldn't have done any of these things because i'm only 5'6
>>
File: 1457506756510.jpg (95 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1457506756510.jpg
95 KB, 1440x810
Nawh I had a pretty awesome and eventful teenage time with my friends.

Sorry to hear you wasted your adolescence on something stupid like WoW and are now regretting it.
>>
>>28397530
>the problems related to living in a third world shithole

living in western europe

and all of your problems is that you romanticize too much teenage years and think that after college life ends

deconstruct your thoughts
>>
>>28397491
>graduate college
parents, grandparents, sister, and parents friends at party
Was actually pretty fun, I think I've gone directly to being a salty old person.
>>
>you missed out on staying up late with the boyz in the skatepark, smoking weed and laughing about your troubles
I don't want to smoke weed at a skate park faggot. Weed if for degenerates.

>you missed out on sneaking back into your room at dead hours and lie in your bed while texting
>texting

Why would I want to go to clubs?
>>
>>28396317
>drop out freshman year
>completely missed high school life and all those teenage years
can't miss what i never had but it still feels a little bad
>>
>>28397527
Jesus, 90's girls were ugly.
>>
>>28396317
They look like normies in that pic
>>
File: meh.gif (426 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
426 KB, 500x260
>>28396317
>because you never tried that little bit harder
What a crock of shit. If you didn't win the genetic lotto, there's absolutely no point in trying.
>>
>>28396377
>implying this is in any way similar to fucking milk

Also there isn't really anything to miss out on in adulthood, we missed out on all we could miss out on
>>
>>28397555
>play MMORPGs in high school
>ask friend to play with me
>"I don't want to get addicted lol I'll never play one of those"
>10 years later in a brief conversation
>"haha I'm so nostalgic for playing WoW with <group of friends he made after he distanced himself from me>"

the truth is, if you're ugly (aka creepy) it doesn't matter what you try to do, people won't want to associate with you in any way, and will try to justify it with lies so that they can get away with it while feeling good about themselves
>>
File: 1458837535271.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458837535271.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>28396358
>implying school shooters are bad, and they don't put normalfags in their place.
>>
>first day on /r9k/ instead of /b/
>"how dare you insult school shooters"
what
>>
>>28397527
Didn't this guys sister get take down?
>>
>you will never be a high school student in the 90s that listens to neurosis and witnesses a school shooting

jfdimsa
>>
>>28396317
'CAUSE I'M JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABYYYYY
>>
>>28397777
Why is no one freaking out over this quads

fucking normies
>>
File: 1461626244501.jpg (21 KB, 254x252) Image search: [Google]
1461626244501.jpg
21 KB, 254x252
>you'll never have an edgy satire site in the 90s
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.