[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever somebody raises the point that women are, as a rule
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
Whenever somebody raises the point that women are, as a rule of thumb, irrational I redirect them to this cesspool and invite him/her to read posts at random.

Given how the only posters are """men""" and a tiny minority of women starved enough for attention and/or fucked in the head to post here, you guys make a good sample.

I have to clean and do some chores around the house, but I'll stay if you want to offer some rebuttals.

If I've offended you, here's a fun bingo game in exchange.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
>>
>actually thinking people on /r9k/ believe that men can't be irrational

You're arguing with thin air OP, don't let your preconceived opinions show so much
>>
>>28396312
Where can I play that wikihow game?
>>
>>28396405
When someone says that women are irrational (women, as opposed to men) they are implying that men aren't.

>>28396431
Sorry. Forgot to link it.
http://damn.dog/
>>
>>28396456

Women are irrational and all women are whores.

/thread

I'll thread myself because that's just a law set in stone. If you disagree you're either a cuck, a woman or trolling.
>>
>>28396405

I think his point is that all of the manbabys on here ARE irrational.
>>
>>28396456
When someone makes a broad statement like that, they're not putting much thought into it. Whatever deeper meaning that can be conflated requires that the recipient make loose conjectures.
>>
>>28396504
No, I completely agree. Say hi to your mother for me too. I think I left something over there.
>>
>>28396520
That still doesn't make most women look any more rational in comparison
>>
>>28396405
Get a load of this """guy""".
>>28396504

>>28396504
>you're either a cuck, a woman or trolling.
>cuck
My current girlfriend only had two partners, of which I'm the second. And by partners I mean she has only fucked/been in a relationship with two people.
>woman
No.
>trolling
Arguable. But just pointing something out shouldn't be considered trolling.

>>28396520
That was my point exactly.

>>28396529
Yeah. Generalisations are, generally (heh) false.

>>28396556
what? The point is that there's nuts in both sexes and blanket satements as "X group is irrational" has to be necessary false, unless you're talking about anti-vaccine people.
>>
>>28396556

I'd say 99% of women are more rational than robots.
>>
Whenever someone tells me "people aren't born gay AND retarded" I redirect them to OP and invite him/her to donate to an appropriate local charity.
>>
>>28396504
Get a load of this irrational manbaby
>>
>>28396590
Could you please tone it down? We can hear your butthurt from here and it's disturbing our conversation.
>>
>>28396606
only if you donate $20 to Autism Speaks to help out my good buddy OP
>>
>>28396577
>My current girlfriend only had two partners, of which I'm the second.

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>28396543

Did I not say ALL women you fucking retarded sack of shit? Would that not imply? Irrational cuck confirmed. Off yourself.
>>
>>28396665
No, no, no. I was agreeing with you that your mother is a whore.
>>
>>28396577

>My current girlfriend only had two partners

All my KEKs
>>
>>28396583
99% of men don't regularly post on /r9k/ either. Can we just stop pretending that what you see here is proof of anything substantial in reality?
>>
>>28396597

Na, I think you've taken enough Tyrone loads you fat ugly roastie whore. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>28396617
I don't work or volunteer there. I dislike interacting with mentally challenged people, as my posts suggest.

t. OP.

>>28396632
I can't tell apart bait from actual posts any more.

>>28396665
>goes apeshit
>calls people irrational
Heh.

>>28396715
How is it going with your girlfriend? Be sure to moisturise it properly before 'love making'.

>>28396716
My point was that /r9k/ calls the huge majority of women something they are themselves. They have 0 self-awareness.
>>
>>28396687

As is yours and everyones mother. See how men can rationalize even through insults? The only situation in which men don't marry whores is if they get hitched at an incredibly early age and even then the chance of cheating is 101%.
>>
>>28396788
Nah yeah. I sleep with my mum too and that bitch goes and cheats on me with my dad.
>>
>>28396737

>goes apeshit

If that offended you god forbid you find out what you will too late in a few months with "your gf." Lad....

>How is it going with your girlfriend? Be sure to moisturise it properly before 'love making'.

Again you have a lot more problems than I do right now. It's a matter of when it gets out rather than if. I wonder if you'll post the same thread on that day. hahaha
>>
>>28396816

>Nah yeah.

Tearing at the seems. It's okay buddy hang in there.
>>
>>28396865
>I wonder if you'll post the same thread on that day. hahaha
>hahaha

My previous relationship lasted 8 months. There was no drama at the break up. I'm not sure what are you trying to convince yourself about, but you come across as some pathetic loser who couldn't get a girl to touch him if his life depended on it.

So congrats. :D
>>
>>28396896

seams*
>>
>>28396899
You spelled a word rong, therefore I win this argument.
>>
>>28396312
pics are not allowed without text blah blah
>>
>>28396960
holy shit it was actually right
>>
>u say womyn are dumb do ya?
>well luk at this extremely specific small subset of men who aren't as dumb as all women
>checkmate, Christians

*insert random wiki link*
>>
>>28396632

Nu-uh, I wiped his cum off her face before kissing her. That means I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>28396312
this game is a lot of fun
>>
File: PerlJam.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
PerlJam.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>28396993
>who aren't as dumb as all women
>aren't as dumb as
>aren't
>>
>>28396906

Careful OP, you're dangerous posting now. xD Notice how the topic shifted from how rationally speaking all women are whores to my supposed luck or rather "misfortune" with the female gender as a whole. Safety mechanism, much? We got us Cuckius Flavius the "Covered in the Bull's White, Knight." I'm not your enemy. If anything you should be thanking me. But then again you're a petty troll out to cause no good like a roughian tough guy. It hurts OP, plz stp. kek
>>
>>28396312
Your post doesn't even make sense. It's not even coherent. You are very poor at conveying logical thoughts through text. All I got from your post was a vague dislike of /r9k/, some strange implications, and a surprising level of emotional investment in whatever you're trying to talk about.
>>
>>28397024
I was replying to his post. Didn't you follow? I put my gf's example out of the woodwork to point to the irrationality of this board. If a woman has had a single previous relationship, it's a witch to your eyes.

Explain that to your therapist. Then come back, but don't write what he said, just the time it took him to regain the capability of talking after he heard that bullshit.
>>
>>28396737
OP didn't specifically call out /r9k/ for doing that. The post stated that in a very general fashion,
>Whenever somebody raises the point that women are...
Unless OP actually heard someone make that assertion outside of /r9k/ and was peeved enough to post about it here, I wager that OP is just absentmindedly making a commotion about a nonissue for no apparent purpose.
If he actually observed threads and posts here for any length of time, he'd realize that trying to convince the "manbabies" here that women aren't innately irrational is futile.
Though he probably is aware of that, judging by how he has to resort to repetitively badger on about /r9k/ being culpable of doing the same thing they accuse others of doing.
As if you couldn't figure it out by yourself. Absolving guilt is a lot harder than disseminating guilt to the ones who brought it upon you in the first place, it seems. Who knew?
>>
>>28397038
subjects change autist. learn to interact
>>
>>28396975
>How to resist sexual desires by following islamic traditions
Wtf? Such as hiding all women under towels?
>>
>>28397080

I am him so the whole inability to follow inquiry should be redirected, no? wew. I'm not the one posting about women's virginity. I'm stating that all women are irrational whores and there is nothing debatable about that fact. Enjoy your baggage, dipshit. I don't have to prove to you what she will.
>>
File: death-dancer.gif (2 MB, 239x237) Image search: [Google]
death-dancer.gif
2 MB, 239x237
>>28397201
>I'm stating that all women are irrational whores and there is nothing debatable about that fact.
>I don't have to prove to you
You base this claims on... your extensive experience with women?

Cry me a river.
>>
>>28396312
>tiny minority of women starved enough for attention and/or fucked in the head

So you have examples of women being irrational attention whoring cunts but they're just a tiny minority?
>>
>>28397038

Brotip:he's a woman
Bitch got triggered as fuck and mad that even arcanines are above her
>>
File: mtwr.jpg (69 KB, 700x675) Image search: [Google]
mtwr.jpg
69 KB, 700x675
>>28396312
Women are statistically more likely to be irrational because society coddles them. The "patriarchy" may have treated them like children long ago but mainstream feminists encourage them to act like children. This is the main reason why women have lower incomes bla bla, at the very least this issue is more complex than some evil conspiracy by the patriarchy.
>>
>>28397366
I was referring to the women that lurk this place. It was meant to clarify that /r9k/ is mostly populated by men.

>>28397379
I'm a guy, but how would a woman that came here get to that conclusion? /r9k/ doesn't show off the best of men. I'd venture say it does the exact opposite.
>>
>>28397470

That's the point. Even the lowest man is better than the highest woman.
>>
>>28397630
I see your statement, but no proof or arguments. Well?
>>
>>28397681

Its axiomatic. Men>females. What proof could you need? Men excel against women in everything. I mean sure sports like badminton or tennis where men have an unfair advantage we can have seperate leagues, but why is there a women's chess? The only conclusion is that women suck at everything.
>>
>>28397754
>Its axiomatic. Men>females.
I have another axiom for you. You'll never get laid.

Rape and hookers don't count, but I doubt you could pull off any of that without dropping a spaghetti nuke.
>>
>>28397754
It's hard to find a woman that deserves the label of "pathetic loser", but easy to find such a man.
>>
>r9k
>psychologically typical
Most frequent users who aren't ironic normies have been subjected to long term isolation. The conditions robots live in are banned by the Geneva conventions.
>>
>>28397927
>subjected to long term isolation
Explain.
>>
>>28397957
Robots don't typically speak with or interact with others on a daily basis, most haven't touched another person for months.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/emotions/isolation-effects.htm
Any way, picking specifically r9k users as a male sample is like picking only morbidly obese women, it's dishonest.
>>
>>28398046
>subjected to
Subjected by WHOM?
>>
>>28397794

All women are hookers, so if hookers don't count noone gets laid.

>>28397899

Only because you're such a thirsty cunt you'll accept anything with a stinky gash between its legs. Women have no personality. They're all pathetic losers. Some are just pretty enough you're willing to overlook this fact.
>>
>>28398169

It'd be a shorter list to enumerate those who don't subject us to isolation.
>>
Oh, I see my bullying thread is still up.

>>28399176
>All women are hookers
All bitter virgins say the same. The demographic that has less contact with the opposite sex feels entitled to expressing their opinions. And through mental gymnastics somehow get to believe it.

I'll tell you why I made this thread. Taking a look at the bottom of the barrel reminds me I have to do my best to try and be the best.

If you really believe there is no woman in the world that is well above you, I pity you. Your level of delusion is beyond what a therapist might be able to fix.

>>28399207
Are you physically confined by someone? You guys are such crybabies. I had a hiki phase as well, but I wasn't so up my ass to blame the society for problems that where mine alone.

Departure advice: grow a spine, manbabies.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.