[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine you're given a choice to change your life thus far.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (7 KB, 204x201) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
7 KB, 204x201
Imagine you're given a choice to change your life thus far.

Would you rather stay a robot, who understands the nature of the world and others to a greater point with the cost of depression, or be a normie, ignorant to the true nature of the world but generally happy?
>>
>>28396170
Here you see the myth that being depressed=being smart and that being happy=being stupid. Robots are such narcissists.
>>
>>28396203
I agree man. If you're really smart, you'd figure out 1. what you want in life and 2. how to get it
You gotta break through your comfort zone
now I still come back to r9k just to shitpost desu
>>
>>28396203
no, I'm not saying that's how it is, I'm saying if you had a choice of being smart and depressed or stupid and happy, what choice would you make?

It's a generic question.
>>
File: 1461161523421.jpg (33 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1461161523421.jpg
33 KB, 722x349
After understanding the world and it's evil nature there's no turn back even if you become a norman you will never feel truly happy because you understand how shallow everything is. Ignorance is bliss my friend.
>>
>>28396170
Nigga thats dayquil
>>
>>28396233
dayquil isn't even in pill form, is it? or maybe that's just where I am.
>>
>>28396251
yeah it's a pill m8 where tf are you from
>>
normie anyday everday
>>
>>28396251
Yes dayquil is in pill form u nu male faggot. You ever seen nyquil blue pills? Well this is dayquil nigga. How you gon have a picture of dayquil and not know that they even exist?
>>
>>28396226
>>28396203
you are fucking retards, you didn't even understand the question but think you got it all right with your answer.
>>
>>28396251
It's a gelatin pill. The cough syrup is inside it but it tastes absolutely godawful so it's much more pleasant to just swallow the pill.
>>
>>28396291
canada, over here it's a cough-syrup type of thing.
>>
stay a robot, I'd rather see the world for what it is.
>>
>>28396305
K lmao
>>
>>28396170
That's a misconception, normies aren't happy. It's make belief, they are all stressed out, they're depressed because most people never live out their dreams and they're constantly putting on some fake smile for a bunch of shitty people that they surround themselves with that don't care about them so as to not seem like the "loner losers" that they actually are. It's a dumb performance and regardless of what faggot normie retorts to my comment with, i know that they'll come a day when he/she will not want to get out of bed in the morning because they dread having to go through all the shit they have to do just to claim they're "happy" and "at least doing better than X"

They're not, robots and normies are bottom tier they're peers and being either one is shit because we are literally in hell right now.
>>
>>28396305
lmoa
>>
>>28396305
It's because they're normalfags, we got a huge influx of them these days, they can't understand there's no point to argue
>>
>>28396356
i didn't say normies are happy

i said would you rather be a happy normie who's an idiot or a smart robot who's depressed

holy shit how is this hard to grasp
>>
File: tumblr_m324u78YQr1r2v3p8o1_400.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m324u78YQr1r2v3p8o1_400.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
Yous a big fine woman won't you back dat ass up
>>
>>28396170
Happy normie. This "true nature of the world" you believe in is actually a defense mechanism you've created to help shield yourself from the weight of responsibility for your own life. You just try to blame everyone else but the truth is that just because life is unfair and some people have it easier than others, it's really not hard at all for anyone in the first world to make it and be happy.
>>
File: hot-coffee-warning.jpg (45 KB, 640x551) Image search: [Google]
hot-coffee-warning.jpg
45 KB, 640x551
>>28396306
>>28396308>canada, over here it's a cough-syrup type of thing.

That's because Canadians aren't pussies and can handle taking bad-tasting medicine with a spoon.
>>
>>28396170
Can I do neither? I want to go fuck everything and live in a hut with a qt somewhere mode
>>
>>28397535
looks delicious tbqh no homo!!!!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.