[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15
My mum is getting me a personal trainer this summer against my will. I plead to her to not get me one but she doesn't listen. I'm scared of going to the barbers so going outside isn't an option. I don't want one cause a) if i wanted to get fit i can do it on my own and b) he'll make me run outside which I will absolutely not do since I live in chav area, I'll get shanked.

HELP ME WHAT DO I DO THIS IS ILLEGAL ISNT IT
>>
>>28396157
However much you disagree with your mum, at least be thankful that she's trying to help you.

Even if it is misguided, at least she cares.
>>
>>28396187
She actually thinks he's such a failed piece of shit that she's paying someon else to deal with it.
>>
Thank your mother you ungrateful swine. This is a great opportunity for you. I've lost 15 pounds in the last two months (sorry, not sure what that is in stone or whatever unit of measurement you fuckers use, it's approximately the weight of 8 hardcover Qu'rans I guess) and I eat like a shithead. Being healthy will change your perspective and make you feel like you're actually accomplishing something rather than just waiting for Big Ben to make Big Bongs all day.

Signed,

T. American Greatigan
>>
>>28396388
>>28396294
>>28396187

Turns out she already paid for it so basically I'm fucked. I refuse to fucking do it, and it's my fucking money she's using so of course she don't give a fuck. I'd rather do a martial art.

I FUCKING HATE HER
>>
>>28396157
Just shit your pants in every session OP, trust me it'll work.
>>
File: 1452104074057.jpg (74 KB, 620x510) Image search: [Google]
1452104074057.jpg
74 KB, 620x510
>>28396469
>I'd rather do a martial art.

For it you need to be fit first you fat lazy autistic fuck
>>
>>28396469

Quit being a big sandy vagina

The anxiety will be gone by the second session, replaced by gains. Only gains.
>>
>>28396157
Ok listen to ne anon.
As someone thats /fit/ i highly recommend your mum doesnt get you a trainer. Fucking tell her that some faggot on this forum told you they are useless.
Personal trainers are anoyying cunts. He will make you do useless exercises while "motivating" you aka saying retarded shit like "cum on one more"
Its better if you go to the gym alone and start lifting by yourself. Look up correct form or ask bros how to lift but DO NOT GET A TRAINER.
>>
>>28396519
Martial arts should get you /fit/ by themselves but its really unnecessary consodering they usually charge 100-150 dollars a month not including equipment like gloves etc which also cost money. Gym membership is 20-40 dollars at most.
>>28396469
Stop being a faggot. Martial arts are even more expensive and chances are you will pick some bs martial art like karate where you will do forms all day amd stay the fat fuck you are. Get a gym membership(which is way cheaper than any martial art school) and work out. You dont need some bs karate teacher or personal trainer to make you ecercise. Do it by yourself.
>>
File: 1459441702873.gif (80 KB, 592x415) Image search: [Google]
1459441702873.gif
80 KB, 592x415
>>28396544
She doesn't care if they are useless, she doesn't care about what I want.

She does it so she can feel good about herself in the later years when I inevitably turn out to be a fuck up or somehow become successful. She'll shift the blame to me or take credit. Either way, she spends my fucking neetbux against MY FUCKING WILL.

I'm already forced to have a tutor for 3 and half hours a week. Been going on for year. IF ONLY I COULD GO OUTSIDE!! IF ONLY I HAD FRIENDS WHO I COULD HANG OUT WITH!

but no I'm a retard whose going to look even more stupid when I refuse to talk with the trainer as I lie in my bed watching anime. Problem with that plan is she'll cut my internet privileges.
>>
>>28396544
No this autistic man child needs someone to hold his hand all the way or else he's not gonna do it.
>>28396157
Your mother still believe there's hope. You fucken retarded. Be thankful she even cares about you and hasn't kicked you out. Go with the trainer and just do what he says. Hopefully you can lose some wieght gain some confidence and get your life together.
>>
>>28396157
Stop being a faggot OP she's trying to help you out of your situation, grow a pair. No one is going to stab you if you're already running.
>>
>>28396618
Tell her you'll go to the gym by yourself and work out.
>>
>>28396618

You have an incredibly bitter and self defeating perspective on things

You should change that by fucking running for god's sake, it is literally a magic-tier stress reliever
>>
>>28396618
Omg all you do is whine and blame everybody but yourself. My mommy does this because blah blah blah. So what? Take advantage of it? Don't have any friends? Its not a necessary to go out. Do some volunteer work? Visit an animal shelter? God your such a fucken child and your so ungrateful wrapped up in your little normie and robot world. Who gives a fuck. Its your life anon not everybody going to be popular, or meet societies standard of normal. Who cares?
>>
Have you any idea how lucky you are anon?

I would have killed for someone to have paid for me to get some kind of trainer.

motivation is one of the single biggest things to overcome when you're NEET and depressed. I turn 29 next month and I do nothing but spend every waking moment infront of my computer because I have no drive or will to live any more.

Having someone there to push you over that great big first hurdle will do more for your self confidence than you realise.

But I guess you'd rather be a bald fat depressed piece of shit watching anime in your pants at 35.
>>
>>28396157
Become a fitass and go wreck some vaginas. You'll thank your mum later or maybe tell your children to beat her as you wish
>>
>has a mom like that
>is managing to somehow complain

motherfucker kill your self, i was having a job since i was a teen supporting my family and been living on my own for years, you dont even have to spend half your money on rent every week fuck youi hope that trainer makes you snap your back or something and leave you truly disabled
>>
come on anon, stop being a fag for once
>>
File: 1461381569261s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461381569261s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>28396873
Did i touch a nerve?

Who shat in your full breakfast today anon? You do get a full english breakfast made for you don't you?
>>
>>28397053
ill be the one laughing when your mom kicks you pathetic ass out and youll have to look for a job with no past experience, have fun flipping burgers
>>
>>28396873
>>28397073
Mad normie spotted
>>
>>28396618
>Problem with that plan is she'll cut my internet privileges.
Start torrenting shit right this fucking instant so you can survive offline until she gives up.
>>
File: incaseofinternetcut.png (109 KB, 1768x719) Image search: [Google]
incaseofinternetcut.png
109 KB, 1768x719
>>28397133
No need. if only i had a separate terabyte hard drive to store more shit
>>
>>28397246
You're a good lad m8, you'll get through this.
>>
Tell your mom to put the money she'd pay the trainer with aside.

You can get the money yourself but only if you work out or something like that.

Then use the money to take mummy out for nice dinners etc.
>>
>>28396157
You will not get shanked you virgin fag.

I feel bad for you rmom, having such a lame fat kid. I'm assuming she's fit herself, so I'll consider consoling her with a good rough fucking.
>>
Can't workout if you have a broken leg...
>>
report her to the police for emotional abuse and stealing from the disabled then get her fired from her job. what is the total ammount of money she has stolen? have any logs of payment?
it is your body - use it how you want.
tell her to stop projecting or have her kill you.
>>
File: spurdo.png (40 KB, 171x202) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
40 KB, 171x202
>>28396157
be thankful someone gives a shit about you and get to work you ungrateful little cunt

yes, I know it is annoying when someone makes you do something for your own good as though you didn't have the willpower to do it yourself, but you can always move to another town pretend you did do it yourself if your ego means that much to you

now hop to it chubs
>>
i just shut down if someone forces me to do something i do not wanna do.
>>
>>28396469
>Martial art
Kek
>>
>>28396157
>that file name
fresh funnyjunk maymays m8 :^)
>>
File: 1439601567287.jpg (162 KB, 1051x597) Image search: [Google]
1439601567287.jpg
162 KB, 1051x597
>>28397945
>>28397460
>>28397432
>>28397377
>28397377
>>28396873
>>28396760
>>28396519
>>28396388

OP here

Situation has been resolved. I stood firm and told her that I will not have a personal trainer and she caved. She said she would use it for herself and if I really didn't want one then she wouldn't force me.

I feel kinda bad that she wants me to do something and I won 't do it. But it's only because of my crippling social anxiety that triggers anytime i step outside. I've just learned to accept it and resigned myself to a fate of being an obese weaboo.

Right now I'm skinny fat, but I can't get fit without running and to run I have to go outside.
>>
>>28398141

You know your anxiety would have gone away the more you went outside right.
>>
Ask her to allow you to train yourself

If you have cash buy homegym stuff: a barbell, squat rack, weights, and a music speaker thing

also do high bar dont fall for low bar meme

do push press dont fall for bench press meme
>>
File: maxresdefault3.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault3.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>28396157
Quit your whining, be a man and start working out. For fuck's sake I'm poor as shit and would give anything to have a personal trainer. You're nothing but a spoiled little brat and your mom clearly wants you out of the house.

JUST DO WHAT YOUR MOM TELLS YOU!
>>
>>28398141
I hope she was a qt girl personal trainer with a soft spot for neets and your mum was actually just trying to help you out.
>>
>>28396157
Holy shit. Stop acting like a child. You will find actually doing something other than shitposting and playing video games will be beneficial to you. Go and thank your mother
>>
>>28398141
buy a treadmil or something and attach a racing game to it.
>>
>>28396388
>the weight of 8 hardcover Qu'rans I guess
kek'd heartedly
>>
>>28398286
"For fuck's sake I'm poor as shit and would give anything to have a personal trainer."

This. Broke ass college student and I regret not losing weight when my mom paid 300+ for me to have a personal trainer in high school. Quit complaining, and take it. Worst thing to come from this is your body being sore. Personal trainers are accepting as long as you show that you're trying.
>>
File: eggbro.jpg (183 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
eggbro.jpg
183 KB, 1080x1920
>>28398141
you were probably right, it sounded like a scam anyway, some ditsy soccer mom recommended a trainer she is cheating with to your mother and she went with it because they are friends or something

do what that other anon said and just use sheer willpower to get fit

Today I just ran back and forth in my garden 40 times and did a couple of pull ups, I couldn't do a single pull up 2 months ago.
>>
>>28396618
Literal manchild. Why don't you take some responsibility for your life and live independently so you don't have to do what mummy tells you?
>>
>>28398141
that's sad desu.

you should at least attempt to get /fit/ on your own
>>
File: 1462420625237.jpg (154 KB, 1398x766) Image search: [Google]
1462420625237.jpg
154 KB, 1398x766
>>28396618
>She doesn't care if they are useless, she doesn't care about what I want.
>She does it so she can feel good about herself in the later years when I inevitably turn out to be a fuck up or somehow become successful.
People will give you shit for this but it's true. She's forcing something on you that's literally the opposite of what makes you relaxed and happy not because she actually gives a shit about you, but because it'll let her pat herself on the back. Clearly she's utterly failed as a parent if you've grown up to be this way (single mother, I'm guessing? Me too), so she's doing everything she can to avoid taking the blame, even partially. This is what normies do. They can't fathom the concept of being wrong. They're too proud to admit something is their fault or that they fucked up. So they spin things to make all of your failures out to be YOUR fault, and yours alone, while they piggyback on all of your successes and claim that it's thanks to THEM. Your mother is a cunt and she's spending money that is not hers, forcing you to do things you don't want to just to avoid feeling guilty over the fact that she's a terrible mother. Tell her to fuck off.
>>
File: file.png (167 KB, 400x445) Image search: [Google]
file.png
167 KB, 400x445
>>28396157
Literally fuck you OP, I would jump on that in a heartbeat to become /fit/. At least then I can focus on myself and not just hating women for no reason. Lifting guarantees that if a qt still won't like you, it's genuinely because she's a slut and you don't have the right mindset
>>
>>28398509
He's not complaining about the lifting, he's complaining about the forced social interaction that will make every day a living hell for him.
>>
File: 1462593299790.jpg (20 KB, 317x184) Image search: [Google]
1462593299790.jpg
20 KB, 317x184
>>28396388
>it's approximately the weight of 8 hardcover Qu'rans I guess)
>>
>>28396388
>it's approximately the weight of 8 hardcover Qu'rans I guess)

mighty kek
>>
>>28398504
not op but this.
good thing i was born with mild cerebral plasy and as weak as a middle school female.
me mom just becomes headstrong and clams up while projecting headstrong stuff. i told her to fuck off but without telling her to 'fuck off'.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.