[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally have first kiss >19yo >thought it might make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: download (3).jpg (6 KB, 186x160) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6 KB, 186x160
>finally have first kiss
>19yo
>thought it might make me feel better of my life
>still have an empty feeling inside
fuck.
>>
>>28396035

>mashes face against someone else's
>expects a revelation about life
>>
>>28396035
Anon, you didn't save a thumbnail, did you?

Come on anon, you know better than that.

Here, do you wanna try again? I'll pretend I didn't see this thread. :)

Go ahead, you can do it.
>>
>>28396035
now you could realize that sex isn't that special and that what you need is loving yourself before you can grow
>>
>>28396035
>lose virginity at 20
>have horrible panic attack directly afterwards
>girl blocks every communication
>try to write to her on facebook like 3 times, "seen", no reply
>haven't had sex since
i feel ya homie
>>
>>28396096
damn straight

shit's fucking overrated senpai
>>
>>28396128
what panic attack did you have bruh?
>>
>>28396096
>>28396135
You guys might actually be depressed, because sex is a spiritual and life changing experience.
There is a thing about one timers. They typically have one bad experience, because sex is a skill. The better you get at it, the more you and your partner can enjoy it.
And if sex just keeps being bad, guess what? The common denominator is you.
>>
>>28396217
i mean, we didnt have sex. we just kissed

probably will have sex with her this weekend
>>
>>28396236
Nah she's going to go back to her ex today and fuck him instead and start gradually ignoring you more and more every day
>>
>>28396186
As a person who has had panic attacks, he prolly had an increased heart rate from the sex that he wasn't used to, and the post orgasm feeling was something his body wasn't used to, so he went into fight or flight.
>>
>>28396236
u go desu
>>
>>28396246
desu i dont really care

i dont have strong feelings for her
>>
>>28396035
It's because your parents never loved you isn't it
>>
>>28396236
Oh, the first kiss. I was 16, and I thought that was late. I didn't know how to kiss, so mine was meh.
It's honestly a better experience when you're in middle school. It just goes with pubescent urges, and the implications of the kiss.
I'm around OP's age, and I'd imagine having my first kiss would be more or less uneventful.
>>
>>28396068
this. the only thing kissing/sex adds to your life is momentary physical pleasure and an extremely fading sense of accomplishment.
>>
Seriously getting tired of all these normalfags on r9k who have all lost their virginity. Reminds me of why I barely come here anymore.
>>
>>28396395
Shut the fuck. All that's on /r9k/ is threads complaining about the same thing everyday. Do you come here to feel miserable? If you feel so miserable, why does it matter what's posted here?
Just fuck off. It would be one thing if there were intellectual discussions where you actually learned something. But you don't. You just complain about women, normies, Chad, and Tyrone all day everyday. So fuck you. We are going to post here. No one will stop us.
You can leave, or you can stay. Literally no one cares what you do.
>>
File: normie out.jpg (119 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
normie out.jpg
119 KB, 960x720
>>28396236
>i mean, we didnt have sex. we just kissed
>probably will have sex with her this weekend

you where never a robot, youngnormie
>>
>>28396527

Why do you even come here? This page was never intended for intellectual discussions. It started as a place for KV incels to vent anonymously.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.